Zero no Tsukaima: Princesses no Rondo (Season 3)

Ad: Buy Girls Und Panzer Merch from Play Asia!
QUOTE (xiaoxu @ Dec 24 2007, 05:55 AM) whoa serious? 3rd season...man...cant wait....probably that war between tristein and Albion thats been dragged on since the 1st season would be featured....wonder if saito will change gfs as well...potential love interests involves henrieta,siesta,probably kirche if she went serious...then again maybe not...in anycase...cant wait...
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
wink.gif

After all they've been through I don't think Saito will be turning to any other girl
laugh.gif
. Season 2 is more of a reassurance b/w Louise and Saito's relationship than anything else. Heck, they even got married at the end
laugh.gif
. The focus of the 3rd season would be or should I say "should be" the battle against Albion unless they plan on other character angles as they did in season 2. They could also go to what I was endorsing since the end of season 2 and that is a 24 episode series involving the conclusion of the war and Louise and company (or not) being transported to Saito's world.That should make for one of the most action packed, hilarious sries ever (or not
laugh.gif
). Regardless, season 3 have to be better than season 2 - I could not fathom the series being worse than the last season
ph34r.gif

i still cant belive there will be season 3!!! man!! i still have to wait!!!... i wish there will be a scene in season 3 saito will get jealous...

Now this is good news
biggrin.gif
. Hopefully they finally get the chance to really wrap it up and make a real wedding between the two
laugh.gif
The war is likely to still be the major event but i do hope that the writers also think about making something of the relationship between Saito and Louise (i sometimes missed that in the second season. The writers did however save the second series in my opinion with the at first strange sidestory during the episodes. That sidestory was really a means to get an important fact to Louise and Saito..people die in wars which Saito understood from the beginning but Louise didn't. No, to me season 2 was not so bad, only a step back from the first season.).

All seasons so far have started on July so if that pattern continues we'll hope to be watching the third season in 5 months time. By the way what's the status on this anime? Geneon licensed season one but are no longer involved in anime distribution.

QUOTE (monsta666 @ Feb 03 2008, 03:09 PM) All seasons so far have started on July so if that pattern continues we'll hope to be watching the third season in 5 months time. By the way what's the status on this anime? Geneon licensed season one but are no longer involved in anime distribution.
Geneon USA has licensed the first season of the series and not the second. However, the second is still under Japanese copyright by Media Factory Inc. and the third one is almost assured to be in the same situation, thus treated as licensed material. As far as I know, Geneon has officially stopped releasing anime series with the exception of the final Hellsing OVA due out in Japan Feburary 22, 2008 and the US copy is to arrive soon after, or at least that's what I've been informed of. Otherwise, Geneon has claimed that they will continue to hold on to their licenses for the time being as they plan the company's future in portfolio management. It is unknown whether or not they will eventually give up the license to another company (highly unlikely since Geneon Japan is also involved) or hold on to it until they can either no longer pay for the license or it expires, thus unlicensing it in the US.

Season 3 now has an official name and air time. It is called Zero no Tsukaima: Princesses no Rondo and will be airing this summer. Only about 3 months away from more Louise and Saito and some new hot fairy girl.

All I have to say is: meh. Not only was season 1 below my expectations, but season 2 didn't turn out too well either. Yes, there were some good points, enough to keep me occupied (and the OP was really catchy too) but other than that, it was really mediocre. I don't know why J.C.Staff is doing another ZnT when there are much better shows that need continuations like Shana or Potemayo.

Perhaps J.C know that ZnT has been disappointing to its fans. So that might be why they feel they have to redeem the show, as it does have alot of potential. As we have basically had 2 series full of little plot and mostly fan service... *cough Futatsuki no Kishi EPISODE 6!!!! best ever! I believe series 3 should focus more on the legend behind the Gandalfr and Void Magic, and hopefully involve more Kirche because season 2 contained hardly anything of her
mad.gif

QUOTE (Kit-Tsukasa @ Apr 05 2008, 04:23 PM) Interesting image for season 3: http://www.zero-tsukaima.com/
yeah, i've started reading the novels and its going to go down just like it looks in that picture
laugh.gif
I was so happy when i found out the Elf wasn't just a side character; and to see that she'll most likely appear in the third season is even better

Here is a nice pic as well
tongue.gif

Yeah, its from the novel like most have guessed already

Maybe I'm missing something, but what's so interesting about the picture? Is it just cause it shows the Elf with Louise? I had kinda figured the Elf would be shown a lot more in season 3 since she was just shown in the last minute of Futatsuki no Kishi.

BTW, the cover to Vol 3 of Futatsuki no Kishi = Instant Win!

Hey i'm new here..juz finish watching season 2nd of zero no tsukaima...from what i think saito actually died...but gt revived by the ring like wad happened to prince wales. I mean try thinking logically -.-"
How could Saito had survived that army attack!! He most most probably revived by that wicked woman when Saito got killed in that war battle!

Very cool, another season of Zero no Tsukaima to look forward to. I must say I was a bit disapointed with the final 5-10 minutes of season 2 but still not enough to not look forward to the next installment. Ah. more Saito and Louise.
biggrin.gif

A third season, this is fantastic news, Im a relly big fan of this series. I just hope that in this new one there is more advancement in the relationship.

QUOTE (Zabuzak @ Apr 30 2008, 03:21 AM) Hey i'm new here..juz finish watching season 2nd of zero no tsukaima...from what i think saito actually died...but gt revived by the ring like wad happened to prince wales. I mean try thinking logically -.-"
How could Saito had survived that army attack!! He most most probably revived by that wicked woman when Saito got killed in that war battle!
actually he didn't die, i doubt they'll go into that in the anime considering most went with "the elf saved him" which isn't quite accurate either; the Elf only found him near death leaning against a tree in their woods like we were shown, and healed his wounds at her home... now, how he got off the battlefield and who else was involved with Saito along with the Elf might be spoiler material so i wont go into that
tongue.gif

but i'll tell you this much, the ring wasn't used on him; this should be clear simply because his wounds would've been healed instantly
wink.gif
like they did with Wales... now i do wonder about a certain blonde guy that attends their academy, he said he was sure he had died but came back to life
rolleyes.gif
you should know who i mean
wink.gif

AnimeWiz07: you're giving a lot of clues
biggrin.gif
i do hope this season will be 24 episodes, but if they keep to the series it probably would be less
sad.gif
It seems Louise is getting more competition again if the elf is joining
laugh.gif
. How can she compete with all those people with more body to show trying to get Saito from her (well, maybe by whiping Saito again...she sure has a strange way to show him that she likes him
biggrin.gif
)? Let's hope they will let Louise's sisters back into the story..they sure are different from Louise (in many ways
wink.gif
). I don't think this season will be about Saito trying to get home. In the second season he sure made it clear that he doesn't want to go anymore. I think the focus will be on the war and the woman who led Albion. Maybe they will also show something about how Louise's family is going to react to the marriage of Saito and Louise...that could be interesting to see
laugh.gif
I also agree with Smittles: let's hope they deepen the story about the gandalfr and void magic.
Is it really going to air in july?

QUOTE (AnimeWiz07 @ Apr 30 2008, 05:55 AM) actually he didn't die, i doubt they'll go into that in the anime considering most went with "the elf saved him" which isn't quite accurate either; the Elf only found him near death leaning against a tree in their woods like we were shown, and healed his wounds at her home... now, how he got off the battlefield and who else was involved with Saito along with the Elf might be spoiler material so i wont go into that
tongue.gif

but i'll tell you this much, the ring wasn't used on him; this should be clear simply because his wounds would've been healed instantly
wink.gif
like they did with Wales... now i do wonder about a certain blonde guy that attends their academy, he said he was sure he had died but came back to life
rolleyes.gif
you should know who i mean
wink.gif

Which blond guy?! is it the guy holding the rose? By the way Saito did die...remember the flower in the bottle tells how the condition of the person...the flower died and Louise assume Saito died. I'm a little confused though but i hope Saito was not revived by the wicked woman. I almost cried lor when i saw Saito got owned in that army battle!! Anyway i'm really a big fan of this anime! When is season 3 coming out?! This anime if my fav of all time!

QUOTE (Zabuzak @ May 01 2008, 06:09 AM) Which blond guy?! is it the guy holding the rose? By the way Saito did die...remember the flower in the bottle tells how the condition of the person...the flower died and Louise assume Saito died. I'm a little confused though but i hope Saito was not revived by the wicked woman. I almost cried lor when i saw Saito got owned in that army battle!! Anyway i'm really a big fan of this anime! When is season 3 coming out?! This anime if my fav of all time!
i read the novels my friend, saito didn't die i gurantee you that much; he was on his deathbed however; think about it logically, if all those arrows and magic blasts would've hit Saito there wouldn't be a shread of him left... thus it should be common sense that they missed

right now i'm thinking the third season will cover not only the ending of the war (if even that much), but also start on the real reason why the Albion rebellion had begun... not sure if the anime touched on this like it was supposed to but if it did you all remember that Albion did not only want unity of the land but also to take back the "holy land" from the elves... to me it seems as though the elves are looked upon as "evil" but when i think about Tiffania i just cant see them that way (name of the elf who saved saito)

P.S: Wardes also has his own reasons for fighting the war which i dont think was brought up in the anime (family related)

QUOTE (Kit-Tsukasa @ May 15 2008, 10:28 AM) Season 3 is officially set for July 2008:
CODE http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2008-05-15/third-zero-no-tsukaima-series-scheduled-for-july/2
Yippeee! it isn't too far away I suppose. fingers crossed for more structure of plot and certainly more Kirche!!!

Playasia - Play-Asia.com: Online Shopping for Digital Codes, Video Games, Toys, Music, Electronics & more
Back