Z/X: Ignition

Ad: Buy Girls Und Panzer Merch from Play Asia!

Kid-Wolf

~ Azur Lane Hunter ~
Staff member
Leader Council
The story is set in the not-so-distant future. Five "Black Points" suddenly appeared around the world as portals to parallel worlds. Immediately after, strange creatures began their invasion from these portals. These creatures are the inhabitants of five worlds—the same worlds in different timeframes. In order to ensure their own future timeframe survives, each of the five invasion forces battle to wipe the other future timeframes out. The key is one card-shaped device.

(Source: ANN)

Wolfie's Take: Okay from what I can take from this series is something along the line of a Magic: The Gathering setup here with the 5 Colors that they use it would seem for each Black Point in the series. Also, they instantlly scaled it down from it being world wide down to Japan all of a sudden and two it's set in Kobe which is a first to see. The first 3 episodes pretty much start off in the think of things after explaining how this all started. Then flash back to a week before a massive Red Wolrd Army tries to invade Kobe it seems. The up side at least you'll get to understand how they meet and all though.

Attachments

• 56797l.jpg
    56797l.jpg
    101.4 KB · Views: 126
Well after seeing the recient episodes and still following this series, I have to say that so far it seems that the Blue world is tech heavy to the point where you have to question ethics it would seem at a point. The White Word is pretty much Angels deciding to treat any non-psychic human as lesser beings in a sense, hence why Ayase is killing off angels apparently.

So for with the culmination of the 3 Z/X Card Holders it seems the gang is more or less asembed to pick up where the first episode left off before hte flashback it would seem. Although I think there might be some more backstory to it before they get back tot he main ordeal with the Red World Army it would seem.

Playasia - Play-Asia.com: Online Shopping for Digital Codes, Video Games, Toys, Music, Electronics & more
Back