Youtube

Ad: Buy Girls Und Panzer Merch from Play Asia!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Perhaps you could give a link to the threads that your youtube videos are posted in, also do people need you permission to post a video you made considering its on youtube and you should know how much youtube videos spread like wildfire i imagine.

It techinically not posted here bu.t anything u see on youtube you can find it here. in a way u can say this site is link to youtube for all the video well mainly for the anime video but if you know the exact name of the certain video you probaly find it too.

Basically what Kansa said. Your video isn't uploaded here, it's uploaded at Youtube. This site just has a feed to Youtube and displays videos posted to Youtube here, usually bringing up hits for anime related videos first.

So if you delete the video from Youtube, it wouldn't appear here anymore, etc. If it's a problem, something could possibly be done about it, but nobody has taken your video and uploaded it here. It's about the same as someone embedding your videos on a site with the link Youtube gives, I think.

ETA: I looked up your videos, and that's what it is. If you double click on the video screen, it takes you to the Youtube page you've hosted it on.

QUOTE (chiisai_hana @ Sep 05 2008, 04:24 PM)Basically what Kansa said. Your video isn't uploaded here, it's uploaded at Youtube. This site just has a feed to Youtube and displays videos posted to Youtube here, usually bringing up hits for anime related videos first.

So if you delete the video from Youtube, it wouldn't appear here anymore, etc.

Eh, really no need for me or anyone else to say anymore. Last two people who posted ahead of me explained it all. But, you're probably gonna build a good rep if your videos are seen here, people like your..whatever it is you do.., and then they search you up on youtube and you get an unbelievable amount of hits. It really is a bargain.
happy.gif

QUOTE (Kit-Tsukasa @ Sep 05 2008, 04:30 PM)me thinks its time to update/create an faq for the site itself and not just how to download......this isn't the first time this question has been asked.

Actually, thats a pretty good idea. A bunch of people have small questions that can be answered so quickly and easily...but then the topics slowly get pushed back to the bottom of the list on a page and someone creates another topic asking the same thing, and it all just wastes space. If there were FAQS for FTV..we wouldn't have alot of repetitious and unneeded topics in the forum.. Of course no offense redmario222 or anyone else.. In case someone might misunderstand and think Im saying they are causing problems or blah blah blah.. then heres this:
All I'm saying is that FAQS could really be the best thing for the boards.

it wont get push down if it get pinned down lol

but who would take up that project lol

I already suggested this months ago and no one gave me the go ahead to do it. But this is going off topic, so if you want to make an official proposition it should be done in the Voice of Change section or brought up amongst the mods/sempais again.

QUOTE (chiisai_hana @ Sep 05 2008, 06:17 PM)I already suggested this months ago and no one gave me the go ahead to do it. But this is going off topic, so if you want to make an official proposition it should be done in the Voice of Change section or brought up amongst the mods/sempais again.

Hehe..Yeah sorry.. You're right.. After I posted my last message I was like..crap..I probably shouldnt be getting off topic.. and here I am with more spam.. sorry again!

I hate anime though, my videos are about mario and super heroes.us Ps thank you everyone for helping me understand

QUOTE (chiisai_hana @ Sep 05 2008, 04:17 PM) I already suggested this months ago and no one gave me the go ahead to do it. But this is going off topic, so if you want to make an official proposition it should be done in the Voice of Change section or brought up amongst the mods/sempais again.
done

QUOTE (redmario222 @ Sep 06 2008, 04:51 AM)I hate anime though, my videos are about mario and super heroes.us Ps thank you everyone for helping me understand

topic closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Playasia - Play-Asia.com: Online Shopping for Digital Codes, Video Games, Toys, Music, Electronics & more
Back