Yamato Nadeshiko Shichi Henge

Ad: Buy Girls Und Panzer Merch from Play Asia!

Noshi

-sama
Retired
yamatonadeshikokjp.jpg

The live action started airing a while ago, there are 3 unsubbed episodes out there now I think.

I'm usually not fan of liveactions of anime. Especially if the anime is just too crazy/weird for words or too exaggerated to act without it being annoying. (like Detroit metal city XD)
But I'm going to watch this to see how it goes. Sunako doesn't seem too convincing to me yet and neither do all the eye-candy guys around her lol. I'm really curious to see the "gosu gosu rori rori" XD

OOmasa Aya will be playing the role of Sunako. I suppose they chose the right person, she has the same lips hahah xD
Also this little fellah named Kato Seishiro is in it as a .. narrator? XD I dunno but he's only 8 years old and has been in so many series already O__o

The lovely big mouth Takano Kyohei will be no other than Kamenashi Kazuya ^^ known for his parts in Gokusen and Nobuta wo produce.
smile.gif

yamatonadeshikoshichihet.jpg

Wasn't Sunako supposed to be ugly w/o makeup? Aya Hirano would've been a better candidate but I guess I'm not one to speak.

Also please pm me when the episode with the gosu gosu rori rori girls appear. I wanna see how they'll screw it up.

I can't remember? I thought she was supposed to be very pretty as soon as they cut her hair and stuff?
I think the current actress is able to act gloomy enough without overdoing it. Aya Hirano is not a live action actress. (unless you mean the one born in '55 xD), even so she'd be too cutesy and youthful looking to play the role right imo.
And also I watched the 3 episodes without subs and I think it looks fairly good till now. The acting isn't as bad as most dramas I've seen and the story isn't too exaggerated.
I don't think the gosu gosu rori roris will appear at all. so that's one thing less to screw up although it would've been pretty funny.

This is on my "To-Watch... Eventually" list.* I'm hoping for something sorta wacky fun a la Hana-Kimi, Nodame Cantabile, or even Mei-chan no Shitsuji (which also featured Oomasa Aya, btw). No complaints about the cast, although I've seen Kame in enough adult roles that I'm not sure I can buy him as a high school boy anymore. Since it's a comedy, hopefully that won't matter. And wow, Tegoshi Yuya (Yukinojo) has grown up a bit since My Boss My Hero, hasn't he? Oh, if only there were more hours in a day...

*Admittedly there are quite a few things ahead of it, including Seasons 3-4 of Doctor Who, S2-4 of Lexx-- yes, that Lexx-- House of Elliot, Giant Robo and Jojo's Bizarre Adventure.

@khael below: I PM'd you re: Doctor Who so as not to pull this thread too offtopic.

QUOTE even so she'd be too cutesy and youthful looking to play the role right imo.

Yeah I know. I was just referring to that god awful photo of her face up close and without any make up on... Kinda reminds you of Sunako...

QUOTE Doctor Who,

I'm really interested in this show but I don't know where to start. What I do know is I don't want to watch the old series... Any advice?

Playasia - Play-Asia.com: Online Shopping for Digital Codes, Video Games, Toys, Music, Electronics & more
Back