Yahari Oreno Seishun LoveComewa Machigatteiru.Kan

Ad: Buy Girls Und Panzer Merch from Play Asia!

besides Hikki who is your favorite from Oregairu's cast?

• Yukino Yukinoshita (Indecisive Tsundere-sama / Ice Queen-sama)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yui Yuigahama (Fails-at-Cookies-chan)

• Shizuka Hiratsuka (Scares your Little Soldier Flaccid / Bouncy / Bachelorette-sensei)

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Saika Totsuka (Succeds-at-Sexy-chan+san / Yukimura no Bunshin-oneenii)

• Haruno Yukinoshita (Scary Yandere / 2nd Only to Sensei / Pockin' Cleavege-neesan)

• Komachi Hikigaya (Slick Persuasion-imouto / Sucks Blood Faster-imouto)

• Hina Ebina (Drama Much?-fujoshi / Rika Super Tourette-fujoshi)

• Saki Kawasaki (Scaredy Black Lace-chan / Black Lace Bartender-dono)

• Yumiko Miura (Bitch be Annoying but Insightful-chan / Like Made Zero Sense-yarou)

• Hayato Hayama (Dawson Leery-san / Adonis-kun)

• Yoshiteru Zaimokuza (Fats McCreepy-tan)

• Kakeru Tobe (not as annoying as in S1, nickname WIP)

• Iroha Isshiki (Sly Crafty Rival-kisama / 1st new girl from S2, nick v.1)

• Kaori Orimoto (Insensitive First Crush-kimoi / 2nd new girl from S2, nick v.1)

• None of them / another Oregairu character

• Total voters
It is indeed nice to see this show again. Hachiman makes it clear he only knows one way to fix things. That way however is in direct contrast to Yukino and as they both like him they don't like being hurt. Hachiman thinks he fixes it in the best way but forgets about the collateral damage to the people who like him.

QUOTE (Norren @ Apr 12 2015, 07:25 PM)I have to say he's both a genius and a fool for turning away the Fujoshi this ep- it never really dawned on me before that train station scene how evenly matched they'd be to each other even though all of Ebina's inner thoughts were worn on her sleeve since her introduction. She'd even support the harem route of Hachiman x Saika x herself, to boot. Of course, it would destroy the dynamics of the show that make it work...
tongue.gif

QUOTE (Knorris908 @ Apr 11 2015, 10:14 PM)This season, here's who's who in my opinion:

Yukino Yukinoshita (Ice Queen-sama) NOW Indecisive Yandere-Samadon't you mean Tsundere? ¬¬ oh the tension in ep.3, yet l'll not discard her sis is a yandere if what Dawson said is true... finally the 2 new girls join the harem S2 cast, too bad none is a hot loli type Hestia unlike Knorris feared (new OP!)
biggrin.gif

Well from the looks of it Hikki is trying to deal with Fails-at-Cookies-chan for one, the other is trying to deal with Ice Queen-sama about the differences in how things get done. Although Poking-neesan kind of shows up just to make fun of Hikki's middle school life when a girl that he liked during middle school dropped by. To make things worse for him she pretty much wrote him off as the quiet guy that she sort of pitied from the looks of it.

So episode 3 brings a bit of a change in the atmosphere from any other episode in the series for how I see things. IT's a first for me that I truly can't see or imagine a successful route for Hachiman and Yukinoshita to come to resolution. Not based on their character traits. For one, I don't see EITHER of them ever truly stating what the issue(s) that TRULY bother them actually are. They just both leave things at the level of, "I don't agree with your methods." so there really isn't an opportunity for breakthrough and closure. It's a clash of ideals, or ideologies, and that is never an easy thing to come to terms with. If they could ever find a way to share from their hearts, I'm sure that the other would be moved enough to try and see things from another perspective, but they are both so diametrically-opposed to exposing themselves to that kind of vulnerability that I don't see that happening easily...

This season will likely be a bit of a nail-biter for me I think.

I see a couple of routes for Hikki but not for everyone (like shuffle! were Rin gets Asa and Kaede stays alone and yandere/with primula), so im guessing since i dont read the novel (if there is one) that there will be a third season to fix whatever happens in this one?

QUOTE (Knorris908 @ Apr 18 2015, 07:55 PM)This season will likely be a bit of a nail-biter for me I think.
QUOTE (Klyern @ Apr 19 2015, 09:00 PM)I see a couple of routes for Hikki but not for everyone (like shuffle! were Rin gets Asa and Kaede stays alone and yandere/with primula), so im guessing since i dont read the novel (if there is one) that there will be a third seasoneven if they do S3 remember it's a romcom antithesis, I'm not hoping YukixHiki yet as he said 'forever alone is fine by me'... so Fails at-Rival will not give up as seen in ep.4, to think Dawson teached Hikki's first crush a lesson in that date
tongue.gif

So Hayama did something to protect Hachiman from the insults of these girls. As it peaks the interest of Haruno Yukinoshita it must be connected to the Yukinoshita family. I wonder why he wants to do it. Hmm, Hachiman sure needs to be careful with his remarks. Now his own sister ain't too happy with him even though she clearly loves him as her brother. He ain't going to win anything in the long run if he keeps this up. Although Yui is showing more and more that she may like him more than he realizes...or maybe he realizes but doesn't accept it..
Yukino and Hachiman clashing is getting more and more a fight of two people who can't change. Both need to realize that either way can be the wrong. The way between them may be the right one but they both can't see it as they are too stubborn/rigid..

QUOTE (nijlandp @ Apr 24 2015, 01:29 PM)So Hayama did something to protect Hachiman from the insults of these girls. As it peaks the interest of Haruno Yukinoshita it must be connected to the Yukinoshita family. I wondermaybe Dawson still has feelings for her as hinted in S1, i guess because he told Tobe it starts with Y (that case surname)... remind me the YD gag ;p so i doubt he's in love with Yumiko, Yukino or Yui from this cast (Yoshiteru McCreepy?)
laugh.gif

QUOTE (NecroRyu @ Apr 23 2015, 11:00 PM) even if they do S3 remember it's a romcom antithesis, I'm not hoping YukixHiki yet as he said 'forever alone is fine by me'... so Fails at-Rival will not give up as seen in ep.4, to think Dawson teached Hikki's first crush a lesson in that date
tongue.gif

oh but im not hoping for any pairing at all, i was thinking about who stays angry at Hiki and who doesn't. At this point the relationships are convulted enough that it might take 1 or 2 more seasons to get a proper pairing ending? or at least thats what i think.

Hayato you magnificent bastard.
laugh.gif

I never dreamed I would see the day when Hayato did a better job at being Hikigaya than Hikigaya himself. XD

No wonder Haruno-nee was so amused and interested she was willing to wake up Komachi-chan twice.

I have to admit, At the end of Ep3, when Yukino snapped at Hikki, the first thing that popped into my head was: "Oniisan, you KNOW I HATE LIES!" -> "Ayase route, confirmed."

So episode 4 was a development episode in my view. Lots of side-stories in motion, but no definitive master strokes that finalize anything. In truth, I found that the "Lesson" that Dawson-kun tried to teach Kaori left me feeling a bit flat... I mean, I think that they got what he was saying, but I don't think that they got what it made Hikki feel like, and that would have made a difference in my book. NOT revenge, but to actually be given a choice to knowingly continue to act like wenches, or to at least try to be a bit more considerate of others. Then it is up to them. Oh, and that "I see" pause when she looked at how Fails at Cookies looks at Hikki could still go either way. Did she recognize a look of love, or pity for an abandoned puppy? I STILL DONT KNOW!

Small amusement when Ebina (Rika Super Tourette-fujoshi) had the super "We approve!" expression while looking-on at Hikki and Dawson-Kun's exchange.
laugh.gif

One thing seems certain for me: I think that Hikki-kun NOW realizes that he is past the point of no return for keeping himself separate from the clicks and goings-on of his high school micro-cosm. His actions now have undeniable and sometimes profound consequences. Exactly what I think he truly feared most. If he's invisible, it's PERFECT, if he's excluded, that's not so bad since he wants to separate anyway, so public shunning achieves the same end. But now that people are outwardly taking him into account for day-to-day drama, he's going to have a really hard road trying to find his equilibrium. And his main social supports are either mad at him, or undecided about what to do. This is going to be a time of huge growth for him, or the catalyst that pushes him even farther to the dark-side he was firmly entrenched in at the beginning of season one.

Break out the popcorn folks! Will Hikki become a J.R. Ewing, or a Bobby Ewing? Can't wait!

So Fail-at-Cookies-san finally decided to make a third decision for the group here. I mean she did get tired on how Hikki ends up being the one to take all of the brunt of anything that they try and fix. I think this might be the best way since Ice Queen herself tends to focus on one thing at a time when she is busy with something.

In any case apparently Fats McCreepy-san makes a comeback next episode I take it.
tongue.gif

QUOTE (Kid-Wolf @ Apr 28 2015, 01:09 AM)In any case apparently Fats McCreepy-san makes a comeback next episode I take it.
tongue.gif

QUOTE (Norren @ Apr 25 2015, 04:00 AM)I never dreamed I would see the day when Hayato did a better job at being Hikigaya than Hikigaya himself. XD

No wonder Haruno-nee was so amused and interested she was willing to wake up Komachi-chan twice.

I have to admit, At the end of Ep3, when Yukino snapped at Hikki, the first thing that popped into my head was: "Oniisan, you KNOW I HATE LIEthat's what i call "pulling a Hikki" (also literally dragged to a date), your Oreimo reference fits just like in S1... so yes Fats is useful again for Hikki's master plan in ep'5 to let Iroha win, btw same studio of KissxSis :0 dat tapioca OVA finale
ohmy.gif

Episode 5 already and Hikki actually may be changing a bit. To get to acknowledge that he needs his sisters help is surprising. They do know each other very well and trust each other. She was mad for a reason and he does not want her to remain angry. A very good addition as she is the one who pushes Hikki to see he has other help as well (another surprise was that it actually was mentioned to see Hachiman as a student president candidate. They sure support him as well even though he does not want to see it). He is clearly going for head-to-head with Yukino again as he can't understand her (it is however also very strange that Yukino expects Hachiman to understand her. That is so different from how this series began)...this will not be solved with a simple talk..

QUOTE (nijlandp @ May 01 2015, 12:21 PM)Episode 5 already and Hikki actually may be changing a bit. To get to acknowledge that he needs his sisters help is surprising. They do know each other very well and trust each other. She was mad for a reason and he does not want her to remain angry. A very good addition as she is the one who pushes Hikki to see he has other helpno wonder why his imoto and sensei are in a poll draw above, the reconciliation talk felt Monogatarish to me... like how Araragi's sisters give advice but Hikki is not almost wincestuous, funny to see him fooling around to help iroha in ep'6
tongue.gif

Hikki sure does need to change as well. It is clear he can't get the event ready on time with the people he has around him. To say he needs to ask Yukino for help may be the next step.
It was also good to see the school girl from the first season again. She is lonely due to what happened in the first season but Hikki does have a chance to fix his seemingly wrong decision from then..

QUOTE (nijlandp @ May 16 2015, 03:21 PM)It was also good to see the school girl from the first season again. She is lonely due to what happened in the first season but Hikki does have a chance to fix his seemingly wrong decision from then..
QUOTE (Knorris908 @ Apr 04 2015, 01:50 PM)The only archetype missing in this series is the large breasted loli. Personally, while I love HESTIA in the "Dungeon" series, I think that it would cheapen the setting that Oregairu so painstakingly-laid down in season one. If say, Rumi-chan returns after a year as a G-cup loli who's grateful to Hikki for what he did last summer, I'm going to write my first-ever letter of protest to a mangakuh oh she was grateful again o.0 a nice return but sad to see her helping alone, are his methods wrong? it reminds him... yet after Bachelorette's advice in ep'8 was moving how he asked help with manly tears, making Ex-Ice Queen to cry
smile.gif

Episode 8 does indeed show that Hikki actually knows he made wrong decisions in the past. If he wants to fix them, he needs the help of Yui and Yukino. The crying part of all characters shows that the sudden cry for help is not for Hikki alone. They all need each others help as they are not just a club anymore but a group of friends. The teacher was right in lots of things. She felt to be the best character this time with her remarks that hit the spot.

The more i watch it the more i feel this would make a great live action, specially with Yui, who's most lines sounds like what you'd expect a JK to say in a live action xD

Seems like i was right, no pairing in this season then? looking forward to next if it happens.

QUOTE (nijlandp @ May 24 2015, 02:58 PM)to fix them, he needs the help of Yui and Yukino. The crying part of all characters shows that the sudden cry for help is not for Hikki alone. They all need each others help as they are not just a club anymore but a group of friends. The teacher was right in lots of things. She felt to be the best character this time with her remarks that hit the spot.we'll see how they'll get along in that friendship from now on, for some reason i forgot to add Fails-at-Explaining ;p... if it wasn't for her they would go nowhere so she didn't really fail, this time xD btw is it ironic to call sensei 'my waifu'?
laugh.gif

Playasia - Play-Asia.com: Online Shopping for Digital Codes, Video Games, Toys, Music, Electronics & more
Back