Yahari Oreno Seishun LoveComewa Machigatteiru.Kan

Ad: Buy Girls Und Panzer Merch from Play Asia!

besides Hikki who is your favorite from Oregairu's cast?

• Yukino Yukinoshita (Indecisive Tsundere-sama / Ice Queen-sama)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yui Yuigahama (Fails-at-Cookies-chan)

• Shizuka Hiratsuka (Scares your Little Soldier Flaccid / Bouncy / Bachelorette-sensei)

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Saika Totsuka (Succeds-at-Sexy-chan+san / Yukimura no Bunshin-oneenii)

• Haruno Yukinoshita (Scary Yandere / 2nd Only to Sensei / Pockin' Cleavege-neesan)

• Komachi Hikigaya (Slick Persuasion-imouto / Sucks Blood Faster-imouto)

• Hina Ebina (Drama Much?-fujoshi / Rika Super Tourette-fujoshi)

• Saki Kawasaki (Scaredy Black Lace-chan / Black Lace Bartender-dono)

• Yumiko Miura (Bitch be Annoying but Insightful-chan / Like Made Zero Sense-yarou)

• Hayato Hayama (Dawson Leery-san / Adonis-kun)

• Yoshiteru Zaimokuza (Fats McCreepy-tan)

• Kakeru Tobe (not as annoying as in S1, nickname WIP)

• Iroha Isshiki (Sly Crafty Rival-kisama / 1st new girl from S2, nick v.1)

• Kaori Orimoto (Insensitive First Crush-kimoi / 2nd new girl from S2, nick v.1)

• None of them / another Oregairu character

• Total voters
Well why do I get the feeling that an Elder Scrolls pun is waiting at the end of all of this with you guys here?
unsure.gif

In any case to think that there were to places that Black-Lace-chan worked at, and who would of thought that it would of been a bar. All I can say is she turns out to be a rather smexy bartender if you ask me.

To think she was doing all of this so she wouldn't bother her family over her classes here. Although it seems that her little brother was worried that she was doing something else entirely. Although it looks like she might end up giving up on her work all becuase Hikki-san mentioned to her about why she never thought of getting a schollership here, since it could of helped her financially if that was the case.

Although the best like was of course how Black-Lace-chan shot down Shizuka on not being married. I have a feeling as to why she's still single is due to her rather surprisingly violent demeanor at times.
laugh.gif

Recap of episode 5 from my perspective:

Fats McCreepy: Redundant and unnecessary.

Yukimura-no-Bunshin: Added nothing to the story other than a "bro-love"-centric scene courtesy of the afore-mentioned Fats McCreepy.

Fails-at-Cookies-Chan: I truly didn't understand her interest in Hikki-Kun. She seemed more attracted to Yuki-Chan (We need a GOOD nick-name for her too. You're up Silendris! Give us another winner please.)
smile.gif

Hikki-Kun: I actually felt badly for him for the first time. It was so bleak the way that he just has been conditioned to assume the worst. He's a harem "central-male-love interest" that doesn't make me want to reach through the screen and SMACK him for being mind-numbingly clueless. It's a clear and deep inability to recognize the capability of a girl liking him even when he realizes it. I find myself wondering how this will develop in coming episodes.

Bachelorette-Sensei: It WAS kind of funny seeing her meet her match, but that was just.....cold.

Black Lace-Chan: She's the type of girl in these stories that you usually see carrying a boken or naginata. Nice to see her archetype in a weaponless capacity. Smexy? Well, yeah. But she is no match for Fails-at-Cookies-Chan even though she is obviously drawn "bustier". (Proof that bigger boobs aren't all it takes to make a girl "hot". ...Though they don't usually hurt either...)
tongue.gif

Everyone else: Just thrown-in to advance the plot line. No lasting impressions from them, nor did I feel that they added any real value this episode. (With the possible exception of some small gratification from seeing "Adonnis-Kun" get shot down...)

I love the screen caps you made there Necro, I'm tempted to turn some of them into avatars
tongue.gif

I don't understand why it's such a commonality to have hot bachelorette teachers in anime that are almost 30 and depressed that they are still unmarried. It's like that in almost every highschool show, makes me wonder if its a common trend in Japan? I know that in North America the average age for a woman to marry is 29, so being single is not such a big deal. I know that it can be a sore spot though, when all your friends are already married and you're not
tongue.gif
In Japan they seem to place a lot of value on getting married and having kids by a certain age.

So I was totally wrong about Saki, she has her own problems and couldn't care less about hunk Hayato (lol@ "Adonis-kun"). It was funny to me how his charm had zero effect on her, lol. She also held her own against both the teacher and Yukino, so she is a force to be reckoned with as well.
QUOTE (Knorris908)
Hikki-Kun: I actually felt badly for him for the first time. It was so bleak the way that he just has been conditioned to assume the worst. He's a harem "central-male-love interest" that doesn't make me want to reach through the screen and SMACK him for being mind-numbingly clueless. It's a clear and deep inability to recognize the capability of a girl liking him even when he realizes it. I find myself wondering how this will develop in coming episodes.
Yeah I feel badly for him too. He's not used to people being nice to him because they like being around him. He's always suspecting some ulterior motive or that they're being nice for the sake of it. Now that he knows its her dog that he saved, he feels like she doesn't actually care about him, it's more about repaying him with kindness... I think it may have started out that way, but as she got to know him she genuinely does care for him. I wonder how this will pan out too, the next ep gives an indication that he will go back to being a lonely loner and closing himself off to people around him.

QUOTE (julezia @ May 05 2013, 01:36 PM)I love the screen caps you made there Necro, I'm tempted to turn some of them into avatars
tongue.gif

QUOTE (Knorris908 @ May 04 2013, 08:54 PM)Fails-at-Cookies-Chan: I truly didn't understand her interest in Hikki-Kun. She seemed more attracted to Yuki-Chan (We need a GOOD nick-name for her too. You're up Silendris! Give us another winner please.)
smile.gif
hehe thanx J-chan ;P i'm looking forward to see them in your Oregairu ava (specially if they're animated gifs) so meanwhile here you go a Black-Lace-catmaid :3, for Yukino's nickname considering she's a rich girl and Hiki called her Ice Queen then what about Yuki-Ojou-sama or Yuki-hime? well I'll leave it to Sil-chan... i really enjoyed ep.6 as Bachelorette-sensei orders to recruit more members since F@C-chan's absence but later reconciled thanks to Ice-Queen-sama so now, besides her cheerful big sis' debut IQ wasn' t as cold as usual celebrating F@C and dated Hiki to help with a b-day present ^^ cute Hatsune Miku hairstyle btw

Black-Lace-dono (tentative)
Ice-Queen-sama (tentative)
Hiki-aniki (tentative)
Fails-at-Cookies-chan
Bachelorette-sensei (tentative)
Fats McCreepy-tan
Yukimura-no-Bunshin-oneeni (according to the profile yesterday was his birthday)
Adonis-kun (tentative)
Bitch-like-Made-Zero-Sense-yarou (tentative)
Rika-Super-Tourette-fuyoshi (tentative)
Way-too-Cheerful-v2.0-oneesan (tentative)
and Sucks-Blood-Faster-imouto (because my favorite line this time was Hiki's OreImo parody "There is no way my little sister can be this retarded")
laugh.gif

Finally the 6th episode!
It feels like the time between episodes is constantly increasing. Or it could just be me starting to love the series more and more. =)

In this latest episode I have to say that Hikki-kun was cooler than ever! He is really climbing those stairs of apathy which makes him such a contradiction to the mundane anime protagonist guys. And that's why I love him!
I guess it was quite the generic episode though. Especially since the latest OreImo episode contained a pretended relationship. It feels like it's pretty much the same guys making all Love-Romance anime about now. -____- Though I do enjoy it, but only so much until it gets overused and old. =(

It was really faschinating to realize that Yoshinon (I am not entirely sure why I call her that, I guess it's since I don't really remember her correct name still. ^___^) has an anee-chan. Whom would go perfectly together with Sucks-Blood-Faster-chan. They are like the same person, they really do look the same as well! I believe they could become great, cheerful friends.

Also, I think it's the first time Yoshinon has actually shown some kind of prolongued emotion. She acted real "normal" throughout this episode, especially since she brought up everything with a date and pretending a relationship and everything instead of merely proclaiming it a simple "shopping meeting" or whatever term someone like her would be more likely to use. That was really cute! Especially since it came from such a person as her! =D
I love the fact that she bought that purple apron probably only because Hikki-kun told her she looked good in it! That is the sweetest thing throughout this whole series! ^______________^

Her facial expression when they were having Fails-at-Cookies-chan's birthday "party" was like nothing she's ever shown. It was emotional even. Far from the common stone-faced charade she usually puts up. And because of that I'd like to call her Hides-Her-Emotions-chan. The Argonian version would be Hides-Her-Tail. I guess Hides-Her-Face-chan would work as well. =P

Also, why do people in anime pronounce "F" as "H" on many occasions? Words like fuwa-fuwa are pronounced huwa-huwa. I don't really get it. >_<

QUOTE (NecroRyu @ May 10 2013, 01:00 AM)

11-Yukinoshita-Haruno.jpg
Way-too-Cheerful-v2.0-oneesan (tentative)

May I enter my suggestion for "Uses cleavage as a weapon-Chan"?
laugh.gif

Well after seeing that episode I would rather call her the Pokking Onee-chan there since she did constantly poked Hikki after thinking on how fluster he was being caught dating her imouto.

Well at least Fails at Cookies-chan finally cleared things up with not only Hikki, but Ice Queen-sama as well here.
tongue.gif

Still I got to say that Bachelorette-sensei still has a thing on using violence towards Hikki just to either modivate him, or to straighten him out here. In any case I have to say that I liked the moement when Hikki said that he didn't have the will to be in the club and asked to leve, only to be shot down by her cracking her knuckles. for some reason it's like he's asking to be her punching bag at times.
laugh.gif

QUOTE (Silendris @ May 10 2013, 04:24 AM)I think it's the first time Yoshinon has actually shown some kind of prolongued emotion.

Her facial expression when they were having Fails-at-Cookies-chan's birthday "party" was like nothing she's ever shown. It was emotional even. Far from the common stone-faced charade she usually puts up. And because of that I'd like to call her Hides-Her-Emotions-chan. The Argonian version would be Hides-Her-Tail. I guess Hides-Her-Face-chan would work as well. =P

Also, why do people in anime pronounce "F" as "H" on many occasions? Words like fuwa-fuwa are pronounced huwa-huwa. I don't really get it. >_<
QUOTE (Kid-Wolf @ May 11 2013, 03:11 AM)QUOTE (Knorris908 @ May 10 2013, 10:57 PM)QUOTE (NecroRyu @ May 10 2013, 02:00 AM)
11-Yukinoshita-Haruno.jpg
Way-too-Cheerful-v2.0-oneesan (tentative)May I enter my suggestion for "Uses cleavage as a weapon-Chan"?
laugh.gif
Well after seeing that episode I would rather call her the Pokking Onee-chan there since she did constantly poked Hikki after thinking on how fluster he was being caught dating her imoutolol nice nicknames ^^ is hard to pick only one so what about Pokerface-Queen-sama and her Poking-Cleavage-oneesan? ;p together as the Poke-sisters, now that Sil-chan is asking I have heard them pronounce the other way around as "fu" only because it exists in katakana or hiragana between "ha-hi" and "he-ho"... well I enjoyed ep.7 now that Bachelorette-sensei tricks Hikifrogaya with fang-imouto going to a summer camp or orienteering as in Crime Edge ¬¬ anime's new trend?, also another JoJo reference his 'Just like how Stand users are attracted to each other' xD looks like this arc will focus on the loner lauri*err loli-ice-queen Rumi-chan
first JoJo's Bizarre Adventure parody: Giorno Giovanna's pose
laugh.gif

I watched the first 4 episodes a couple of weeks ago and decided to catch up on this series again.

I really enjoy this series and I have a hunch that Yukino's older sister and Hayama might have a thing for each other or had some sort of "romantic" past or something that never came to be. The reasons for my hunch is that first they're family friends, Yuki's older sister is putting up a facade according to Hikki and Yuki is generally bad with handling Hayama, pretty much angry with him all the time, hence why she's harsh and literally talks down to him. Obviously, Hikki will be the one that patches everything up between the sisters and Hayama. Also, Hayama gets "defensive" for Yukino by making his female lackey to back down from trying taking a bite at her when she disrespects Hayama.

Getting better and better by the episode!
Yukino-chan's getting cuter and cuter with each episode. And Hikki-kun is getting cooler and cooler!

It was too adorable when she realized she had the smallest breasts. ^___^ I love how her sister really is convinced that the two of them are going out. ^___^

I love that they ended up creating a plan which eventually somewhat helped Rumi-chan out. And it's totally awesome that it was Hikki-kun's plan! Too bad he didn't get that much praise for it. Though it was neither a surprise nor a disappointment really. Though I am happy for Rumi-chan's sake.

Though I am not very keen to admit that dear Hikki-kun probably is the homosex. -___- It is seriously scary and unpleasant! I don't have anything greater against Yukimura-no-Bunshin-kun, though I wish he and Fats McCreepy-kun would hook up with eachother and just stay at home or something, forever. -___-*

Guess I am naive but I still hope for Hikki and Yukinon to become a couple. =)

Also, Yukino-chan's 雪女-costume was lovely! It reminds me of 夢日記.

QUOTE (Silendris @ May 24 2013, 06:43 AM)Yukino-chan's getting cuter and cuter with each episode. And Hikki-kun is getting cooler and cooler!

It was too adorable when she realized she had the smallest breasts. ^___^ I love how her sister really is convinced that the two of them are going out.

Though I am not very keen to admit that dear Hikki-kun probably is the homosex -__- it is seriously scary and unpleasant! I don't have anything greater against Yukimura-no-Bunshin-kun, though i wish he and Fats McCreepy-kun would hook up with each other and just stay at home or something, forever
QUOTE (JCDRANZER @ May 19 2013, 06:42 PM)I really enjoy this series and I have a hunch that Yukino's older sister and Hayama might have a thing for each other or had some sort of "romantic" past or something that never came to be. The reasons for my hunch is that first they're family friends, Yuki's older sister is putting up a facade according to Hikki and Yuki is generally bad with handling Hayama, pretty much angry with him all the time, hence why she's harsh and literally talks down to him. Obviously, Hikki will be the one that patches everything up between the sisters and Hayama. Also, Hayama gets "defensive" for Yukino by making his female lackey to back down from trying taking a bite at her when she disrespects Hayama.hmm maybe you're right because in this episode Hayato told him: "Now I kinda get why she looks out for you" and Hiki though 'She?', also when her sis went to pick her up he noticed the same car that ran over him so the Yukinoshitas were responsible of his accident... anyway ep.8 was great being half "mandatory swimsuits" half test of courage ^^ lol in Late-Bloomer-sama's monogatarish head tilt at 5:55 and 12:45, Hiki's 'i'm terrified i'm gonna jump right into Totsuka's route any time now' and his Death Note's "you become the god of a new world" xD
nice Fails-at-Scaring's smexy devil and Rika-Super-Tourette's Reimu cosplays
tongue.gif

Well at least no we know that Fails at Cookies got a new title in this one which is Fails at Scaring.
tongue.gif

Although she looks to smexy to be scary though.

In any case what's the best way to scare the living daylights out of young kids and that would be show off your "dark side" instead of dressing up. Got to admit that plan more or less worked a little too well that Hikki-kun was about to step in beofre it got any worse though.

Still seeing Hikki-kun's imouto in a nekomat outfit made my day this episode since she has the natural air of cuteness to her with that outfit. Also, to think that BL-chan actually looked good in a miko outfit that I didn't think it was Reimu initally until you pointed that out Ryu-san.
tongue.gif

QUOTE (Kid-Wolf @ May 26 2013, 11:45 PM) Well at least no we know that Fails at Cookies got a new title in this one which is Fails at Scaring.
tongue.gif

Although she looks to smexy to be scary though.

In any case what's the best way to scare the living daylights out of young kids and that would be show off your "dark side" instead of dressing up. Got to admit that plan more or less worked a little too well that Hikki-kun was about to step in beofre it got any worse though.

Still seeing Hikki-kun's imouto in a nekomat outfit made my day this episode since she has the natural air of cuteness to her with that outfit. Also, to think that BL-chan actually looked good in a miko outfit that I didn't think it was Reimu initally until you pointed that out Ryu-san.
tongue.gif

"Fails at scaring" has a nice ring to it. Though honestly, in the big picture, it is Hikki's response to her when she asks him how she looks that made me smile. Nice way to avoid THAT pit-fall... "What do you MEAN, I look NICE?" Or, "You're looking at me with lecherous intent, I know it!" Either way, he gets the shaft, so he figured a clever way NOT to play. I respect him for that.

The 'I'm terrified I'm gonna jump right into Totsuka's route any time now' wasn't quite as endearing as the, "Please make me miso/breakfast every morning for the rest of my life." knee-jerk response in an earlier episode, when they were still in the classroom.

Enjoyable all around episode, but I sense a "Clannad"-type bad situation for Ice-Queen-Sama is about to unfold. She doesn't look like much short of Armageddon would shake her resolve, and she looked pale as a ghost when her sister mentioned her mother...

Well...
I don't really like this "tension" that seem to have appeared out of nowhere.
This episode was dull as it didn't contain much of Yukino-chan. Though the brisk scene with her was cute as she is becoming more and more like a normal person with each episode. She has really started becoming sweet.
Though the same seem to go for Hikki-kun, which is negative in his case. He seem to be even disappointed in Yukino-chan not living up to the skyhigh standards he had set up for her. I mean that's one of the most fundamental mistakes one can make as a human and still he of all people shows signs of such symptoms. That is what's disappointing!
Hope to see more Yukino-chan next time! God, I HATE that it's a whole week left until next episode! >____<

Well... that was interesting... Genki-finger-neechan dropped her facade for a few minutes and we got to see that she either hates herself or wants Yukinonna to not be like her. I guess soon we'll get to learn what went down between them.

Sil- I was really impressed with Hikki-gin's general reaction. That whole thing of "I hate myself for the first time" was a surprisingly real reaction for how irritated he was that he let himself fall into that trap. I hope this one doesn't play out badly.
unsure.gif

QUOTE (Silendris @ May 31 2013, 05:44 AM)I don't really like this "tension" that seem to have appeared out of nowhere.
This episode was dull as it didn't contain much of Yukino-chan. Though the brisk scene with her was cute as she is becoming more and more like a normal person with each episode. She has really started becoming sweet.
Though the same seem to go for Hikki-kun, which is negative in his case. He seem to be even disappointed in Yukino-chan not living up to the skyhigh standards he had set up for her. I mean that's one of the most fundamental mistakes one can make as a human and still he of all people shows signs of such symptoms. That is what's disappointing!
Hope to see more Yukino-chan next time! God, I HATE that it's a whole week left until next episode! >____<
QUOTE (Norren @ May 31 2013, 01:59 PM)Well... that was interesting... Genki-finger-neechan dropped her facade for a few minutes and we got to see that she either hates herself or wants Yukinonna to not be like her.  I guess soon we'll get to learn what went down between them.

Sil- I was really impressed with Hikki-gin's general reaction.  That whole thing of "I hate myself for the first time" was a surprisingly real reaction for how irritated he was that he let himself fall into that trap.  I hope this one doesn't play out badly.
unsure.gif
yeah this episode turned out quite interesting right after Fails-at-Confessing-chan and Hikirai-kun were goin out, found at the festival VIP zone by Genki-Finger-oneesan (good one!) ^^ funny to watch each other's sisters playing as cupid for their respective siblings... I'm really curious to know how scary (and hot) is Mrs Yukinoshita compared to her daughters ¬¬ so anyway, I'm glad he's starting to realize his feelings for Ice-Queen-sama as they make a great couple so we'll see if there's any progress telling by the PV
wink.gif

Episode 08 was good but I thoroughly enjoyed episode 09. I really like how Hikki is handling things by ignoring the problem and making the girls hurt. He knows he's hurting them and that's why he currently "despises" of what he has done and become. I like this sort of thing because first you don't see this kind of thing happen often in anime. However, I sort of understand why Hikki is doing such a thing.

I reckon Hikki has some disturbing scars from the accident and is probably one of the reasons he didn't bring or take a swimsuit to the training camp.

Ah, I really like this series, and I just don't know what's going to happen next but I doubt much will happen to mend the problems/relationships in the next episode though.

EDIT #1:-

I went to take a quick look at the light novel summaries, the anime is missing pretty much an entire volume of the LN and I think they're doing this so that the anime ends a point where it will feel like an end or a cliffhanger. So the anime is skipping past some important character development chapters on characters like Shizuka-sensei, which actually seems to be very heart-warming, it's a shame, I would really love for it to be animated.

This a pic of Shizuka-sensei and Hikki in the LN...material the anime has skipped since the summer vacation is over in the anime:-
YahariLoveCom_v5-117.jpg

EDIT #2:

So I read more of the light novel, episode 09 ends exactly where Volume 5 of the light novel ends. The reason he shoots own Yuki is because he can't forgive her right at this moment.
biggrin.gif

EDIT #3:

Once the first season ends and the OVA comes out, I think it will be at least another 2 years for a continuation for the anime to occur....2 years is the least but there's also the possibility of this series not getting a 2nd season though. BTW, Volume 6 is awesome and Volume 7 is pretty good too.

QUOTE (JCDRANZER @ Jun 03 2013, 04:38 PM) I reckon Hikki has some disturbing scars from the accident and is probably one of the reasons he didn't bring or take a swimsuit to the training camp.

Wow that is a very good observation, I did not even think of that! That's probably spot on too.
QUOTE (Norren @ May 31 2013, 01:59 PM)Well... that was interesting... Genki-finger-neechan dropped her facade for a few minutes and we got to see that she either hates herself or wants Yukinonna to not be like her. I guess soon we'll get to learn what went down between them.
I think there's definitely some sibling rivalry there, but I feel like it's one sided. I don't see Yukinon caring much about showing up her sister, she may be doing it unintentionally. And yeah I wonder what their mother is like, since she has been described as "scary."

Okay, so episode 10 was actually a bit difficult for me to watch...

There was just SO much "catti-ness" (And not the cute, Nekko kind either) that I wanted to stop reading the sub-titles. Lazy, "Poplar-Wannabe-Chan" was bugging big-time! The tension between Ice-Queen-Sama and "Pokey-Neechan" seemed to turn from simply awkward, to out-right hostile. Though thinly-veiled for the sake of keeping-up appearances. (Seriously, what older sibling is SO selfish that they can't allow the younger siblings to have their own highschool memories without them trying to showboat and spotlight steal?) Pokey-Neechan went beyond just being a bit shallow to straight-up "bitchy" in my book.

Adonis-Kun meant well, and it probably seemed to him like his offer was genuinely-right to do, but Hikki cut straight to the heart of why it hurt Ice-Queen-Sama's pride. He also found yet another opportunity to cast himself as the villain by saying something that sounded horrible to the casual observer, yet had a hidden kindness at the core. (I wonder what he feels he needs to punish himself for? Detatchment is one thing, but he foregoes simple apathy, and seeks some unnecessarily self-deprecating solutions to many situations....)

Anyway, I'm personally looking forward to the end of this mini-arc, but still love the show as a whole.

QUOTE (julezia @ Jun 05 2013, 04:15 PM)I think there's definitely some sibling rivalry there, but I feel like it's one sided. I don't see Yukinon caring much about showing up her sister, she may be doing it unintentionally. And yeah I wonder what their mother is like, since she has been described 'scary'
QUOTE (Knorris908 @ Jun 06 2013, 11:19 PM)Lazy, "Poplar-Wannabe-Chan" was bugging big-time!  The tension between Ice-Queen-Sama and "Pokey-Neechan" seemed to turn from simply awkward, to out-right hostile.  Though thinly-veiled for the sake of keeping-up appearances.  (Seriously, what older sibling is SO selfish that they can't allow the younger siblings to have their own highschool memories without them trying to showboat and spotlight steal?)  Pokey-Neechan went beyond just being  a bit shallow to straight-up "bitchy" in my book.and i though Made-zero-sense-chan was bitchy :/ the rivalry was clear now and I feel bad for Ice-Queen-sama, she deserves more credit for her efforts as true committee chairman (no wonder why she got sick literally)... is it just me or Popular-Wannabe-chan rejected Hiki back in junior high? if so it explains why he was avoiding her in ep.9, also I'm looking forward to see their play by Four-Eyes-Tourette-chan (can they beat the festival from Haganai 2?)
tongue.gif

Playasia - Play-Asia.com: Online Shopping for Digital Codes, Video Games, Toys, Music, Electronics & more
Back