Yahari Oreno Seishun LoveComewa Machigatteiru.Kan

Ad: Buy Girls Und Panzer Merch from Play Asia!

besides Hikki who is your favorite from Oregairu's cast?

• Yukino Yukinoshita (Indecisive Tsundere-sama / Ice Queen-sama)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yui Yuigahama (Fails-at-Cookies-chan)

• Shizuka Hiratsuka (Scares your Little Soldier Flaccid / Bouncy / Bachelorette-sensei)

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Saika Totsuka (Succeds-at-Sexy-chan+san / Yukimura no Bunshin-oneenii)

• Haruno Yukinoshita (Scary Yandere / 2nd Only to Sensei / Pockin' Cleavege-neesan)

• Komachi Hikigaya (Slick Persuasion-imouto / Sucks Blood Faster-imouto)

• Hina Ebina (Drama Much?-fujoshi / Rika Super Tourette-fujoshi)

• Saki Kawasaki (Scaredy Black Lace-chan / Black Lace Bartender-dono)

• Yumiko Miura (Bitch be Annoying but Insightful-chan / Like Made Zero Sense-yarou)

• Hayato Hayama (Dawson Leery-san / Adonis-kun)

• Yoshiteru Zaimokuza (Fats McCreepy-tan)

• Kakeru Tobe (not as annoying as in S1, nickname WIP)

• Iroha Isshiki (Sly Crafty Rival-kisama / 1st new girl from S2, nick v.1)

• Kaori Orimoto (Insensitive First Crush-kimoi / 2nd new girl from S2, nick v.1)

• None of them / another Oregairu character

• Total voters

Ryu

~ Dark Pun Master ~
Staff member
Leader Council

Titles: My Youth Romantic Comedy is Wrong as I Expected. Continues / My Teen Romantic Comedy SNAFU (S1)
Japanese: やはり俺の青春ラブコメはまちがっている。続 (俺ガイル続) / やはり俺の青春ラブコメはまちがっている。続 (俺ガイル)
Airing dates: 4/4/2013 (TV series 13 episodes + OVA) and 2/4/2015 (2nd season)
Genres: Comedy, Love-Romance, School Life, Social Psychology
Original creator: Wataru Watari
Original character designer: Ponkan8
Directors: Kei Oikawa (S2) and Ai Yoshimura (S1)
Written by: Shōtarō Suga
Character designers and chief animation directors: Yūichi Tanaka (S2) and Yū Shindō (S1)
Music by: Kakeru Ishihama (S1) and monaca
Sound director: Satoshi Motoyama
Key animation by: Tetsuya Takeuchi (S2), Misao Abe and Kentaro Matsumoto (S1)
Animation directors: Keiya Nakano and Noriko Tsutsumiya (S1)
Art director: Shigemi Ikeda (S1)
Art design by: Shuichi Okubo (S1)
Director of photography: Hitoshi Tamura (S1)
Background art by: Masaki Katō, Kayoko Tomono, Shizuko Kojima and Yoshimi Mineta (S1)
Color design by: Kunio Tsujita (S1)
Special effects by: Aya Kubota (S1)
Editing by: Kazuhiko Seki (S1)
Animation producer: Tsuyoshi Hirano (S1)
Production desk: Teruko Utsumi (S1)
Prop design by: Satomi Higuchi (S1)
Recording adjustment: Hiroyuki Suzuki (S1)
Recording assistant: Nozomi Mashita (S1)
Sound effects: Katsuhiro Nakano and Aya Kubota (S1)
Sound production manager: Shinpei Yamashita (S1)
Producers: Junichiro Tanaka, Kentarō Hattori, Kozue Kananiwa and Tsukuru Maruyama (S1)
Studios: Feel. (S2) and Brain's Base (S1)
Network: TBS, MBS, CBC, TUT, BS-TBS
Produced by: OreGairu Production Committee
Opening theme: "Harumodoki (春擬き / Pseudo-Spring)" by Nagi Yanagi
Ending theme: "Everyday World (エブリデイワールド)" by Saori Hayami & Nao Tōyama
OP theme (S1): "Yukitoki (ユキトキ)" by Nagi Yanagi
ED theme (S1): "Hello Alone" by Saori Hayami and Nao Tōyama

Main cast: Hachiman Hikigaya (比企谷 八幡) voiced by Takuya Eguchi
Yukino Yukinoshita (雪ノ下 雪乃) voiced by Saori Hayami
Yui Yuigahama (由比ヶ浜 結衣) voiced by Nao Tōyama
S2 cast: Iroha Isshiki (一色いろは) voiced by Ayane Sakura
Kaori Orimoto (折本 かおり) voiced by Haruka Tomatsu

S1 cast: Komachi Hikigaya (比企谷 小町) voiced by Aoi Yūki
Saika Totsuka (戸塚 彩加) voiced by Mikako Komatsu
Yoshiteru Zaimokuza (材木座 義輝) voiced by Nobuyuki Hiyama
Yumiko Miura (三浦 優美子) voiced by Marina Inoue

Hina Ebina (海老名 姫菜) voiced by Nozomi Sasaki
Saki Kawasaki (川崎 沙希) voiced by Ami Koshimizu
Kakeru Tobe (戸部 翔) voiced by Chado Horii

Shizuka Hiratsuka (平塚 静) voiced by Ryōka Yuzuki
Hayato Hayama (葉山 隼人) voiced by Takashi Kondō
Haruno Yukinoshita (雪ノ下 陽乃) voiced by Mai Nakahara
Supporting cast: Rumi Tsurumi (鶴見 留美) voiced by Sumire Morohoshi
Minami Sagami (相模 南) voiced by Minako Kotobuki
Meguri Shiromeguri (城廻 めぐり) voiced by Azumi Asakura
Taishi Kawasaki (川崎 大志) voiced by Ayumu Murase
Yamato (大和) voiced by Yoshihisa Kawahara
Ōoka (大岡) voiced by Minoru Shiraishi
Atsugi (厚木) voiced by Yoshihisa Kawahara
S2 PV#1: https://www.youtube.com/embed/b6cmXXm89cI?rel=0&autoplay=1
S2 PV#2: http://www.dailymotion.com/embed/video/x2k9b5c
OVA PV: https://www.youtube.com/embed/lIQxOGkD-S8?rel=0&autoplay=1
S1 PV: https://www.youtube.com/embed/aLCHM1QqjgA?rel=0&autoplay=1
Official websites: http://www.tbs.co.jp/anime/oregairu/ & http://www.tbs.co.jp/anime/oregairu/1st/ (S1)
English website (S1): http://www.tbs.co.jp/eng/programsales/anim...omedysnafu.html

Synopsis: This romantic comedy revolves around an antisocial high school student named Hikigaya Hachiman with a distorted view on life and no friends or girlfriend. When he sees his classmates talking excitedly about living their adolescent lives, he mutters: "They're a bunch of liars". When he is asked about his future dreams, he responds, Not working. A teacher gets Hachiman to join the volunteer service club, which happens to have the school's prettiest girl, Yukinoshita Yukino.

QUOTE (franzoir @ Mar 15 2013, 03:18 PM)Seishun Love - Please make it as cynical as you can and I will love you forever.err sorry I had to quote this too xD i can't help it, but since the moment i saw Hachiman 'Hiki' i thought about Kodaka Hasegawa or Koyomi Araragi (most notably his ahoge ^^) with way bitter personality... the same can be said about Yozora Mikazuki or Hitagi Senjougahara with Yukino Yukinoshita here, but despite comparisons I'm interested to see if this new series turns in a nice romantic comedy (ironically) ¬¬ Ex: low - PS 6/10

YES!!!

This is what Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai would be if Kodaka was actually as mean as he's supposed to look! Awesome!

We start out with him meeting our "Yozora" character, and then next he meets the "Sena" character. So far the only major departure is that his teacher is totally smoking-hot, so that kind of blows the "Maria" character spot.

I actually have high hopes for this series...

Well after seeing the first episode I can pretty much say that I somewhat relate to this series somehow, so I'm giving this one a shot here.

Although saying that this is similar to the -monogatari series might be pushing it since, one it didn't do anything considered as SHAFTy, and two it wasn't mostly "Yar there be talking heads here," before even geting to any kind of major action.
laugh.gif

In any case oddly enough the main guy kind of looks similar to the main guy in Oreno Imotuo but with more of a scowl on his face though. I thought I should point that one out.

QUOTE (Kid-Wolf @ Apr 06 2013, 11:49 PM)
Although saying that this is similar to the -monogatari series might be pushing it since, one it didn't do anything considered as SHAFTy, and two it wasn't mostly "Yar there be talking heads here," before even geting to any kind of major action.

Fair enough. I see your point completely when I look at it that way.

QUOTE (Kid-Wolf @ Apr 06 2013, 11:49 PM)
In any case oddly enough the main guy kind of looks similar to the main guy in Oreno Imotuo but with more of a scowl on his face though. I thought I should point that one out.

Good one.
laugh.gif
I hadn't watched the new Oreno Imotuo yet, but now I can totally see the resemblance.

Finally a show where the guy is down to earth and himself! This guy seem as the direct opposite to the mundane, cowardly guys with questionable sexuality who whe so often have to follow in their self-caused struggles to live the most normal of lives. The could have a good time but actively choose not to. -____-
Not this guy though! This guy is really cool and gives me a really good feeling so far! It feels as if he is going to start like a girl she'll be made very much aware of it! I can't help but getting my hopes up! =)

Edit: That Kawasaki Saki-san looks real cool! I love her hair! I can't wait for her to be introduced! ^____^

QUOTE (Silendris @ Apr 08 2013, 12:58 PM) Finally a show where the guy is down to earth and himself! This guy seem as the direct opposite to the mundane, cowardly guys with questionable sexuality who whe so often have to follow in their self-caused struggles to live the most normal of lives. The could have a good time but actively choose not to. -____-
Not this guy though! This guy is really cool and gives me a really good feeling so far! It feels as if he is going to start like a girl she'll be made very much aware of it! I can't help but getting my hopes up! =)

Edit: That Kawasaki Saki-san looks real cool! I love her hair! I can't wait for her to be introduced! ^____^
you said exactly what i wanted to say!

QUOTE (Knorris908 @ Apr 05 2013, 06:23 PM)I actually have high hopes for this series...
QUOTE (Silendris @ Apr 08 2013, 01:58 PM)I can't help but getting my hopes up! =)-.- erm I'm starting to feel bad for my initial expectation now that i read your hopes are high >.< my fault for comparing with other similar series (Oreimo fits too), I forgot to explain why "half -monogatari" for me because they took a bit too long analyzing their issues and "Haganai" for its "no friends" premise joining a club... Hiki's ep.2 analogy about animal social hierarchies is very monogatarish xD "it's like some feudal society; if that's what it takes to make friends in this world, forever alone is fine by me" ^^ anyway Yumiko is a bitch but that chuunibyou guy is funny and I'm looking forward for the other characters' introduction
biggrin.gif

I've only seen the first episode of this one and I really enjoyed it. My only complaint is that the animation could have been better.... whats a matter Brains Base? Y u no pull out all the stops for this one?!
I do like the characters though, especially the main guy... his reflections on what his middle/highschool life has been like was hilarious
tongue.gif
Finally a lonely loner that actually acts like one! Also Necro, I wouldn't compare it to OreImo, but it definitely has a Haganai feel to it, with them being in a club with members that have social issues (including Yukino) that volunteers to help others. Hmm that reminds me of Ookami-san to Shichinin no Nakama-tachi, a series I'm sure most of you have forgotten
tongue.gif

First episode definitely had moments of fun. All of his flashbacks were fun. But I was hoping for the guy to be cynical for the sake of being cynical rather than being cynical because of past rejections.

Im not looking for anything heavy this season, so I will stick with it.

First the silly: WHY did I not have a teacher like Shizuka Hiratsuka when I was growing up?!?!? Of course, I would have done my best to never graduate just so that I could stay with her... (Yes, I'd even love her stomach punches and all!)
huh.gif

Now, some of you may remember a little movie with Lindsay Lohan? (Before the drugs made her look like soggy, month-old beef jerky...) I believe it was called "Mean Girls", and in the very beginning there was a monologue done by her comparing highschool social hierarchy to dominate and submissive roles in the animal kingdom. Episode 2 felt A LOT like that.

Oh, and does anyone agree with me that if you put a gun fanatic's magazine in front of Yoshiteru Zaimokuza, that he'd look a bit like Kohta Hirano from Highschool Of The Dead? (If Hirano grew his hair out into a pony-tail and dyed it white/silver.) Not that big of a stretch. Just substitute a nerdy, over-weight Katana-nut for a nerdy, over-weight, gun-nut.
laugh.gif
This is doubly-funny to me because Hiyama Nobuyuki is the same voice-actor for both characters! (As well as Madarame from Genshiken.) You can see from the photos below that both characters seem based on their voice-actor's looks. (Not stating that it was done purposefully as a fact, just looks close enough to me to be very amusing.)

nobuyuki_hiyama.jpg

Copy_of_75684.jpg

05-Zaimokuza-Yoshiteru.jpg

I'm guessing that we'll get to meet Saika in episode 3?

Can't wait. This show is definitely in my top 4. And only #4 because I'm including "Space Battleship Yamato 2199" in my ranking because I am still watching it. SO much better than "Star Blazers" for those who can remember...
But then again, I was STOKED to catch each episode of "Jayce And The Wheeled Warriors" each afternoon after classes too...

QUOTE (Knorris908 @ Apr 12 2013, 04:31 PM)First the silly:  WHY did I not have a teacher like Shizuka Hiratsuka when I was growing up?!?!?  Of course, I would have done my best to never graduate just so that I could stay with her... (Yes, I'd even love her stomach punches and all!)
QUOTE (julezia @ Apr 12 2013, 01:25 PM)I've only seen the first episode of this one and I really enjoyed it. My only complaint is that the animation could have been better.... whats a matter Brains Base? Y u no pull out all the stops for this one?!

Also Necro, I wouldn't compare it to OreImo, but it definitely has a Haganai feel to it, with them being in a club with members that have social issues (including Yukino) that volunteers to help others.actually Wolfie came first with that OreImo reference but I agree with him and Knorris (nice find about Zaimokuza's seiyuu btw o_O) that Hiki resembles Kyosuke, anyway you're right Juli-chan about Brain's Base as its animation quality was another reason why I didn't expect much but my score went up after watching ep.3 ^^ ...I mean what was that tennis ball effect hitting Hiki's face to even knock him down after it bumped with another ball? xD looked lame but still was hilarious to see, his self-steem must be on the floor -.- too bad his hot teacher didn't show up and Saika is the Yukimura of this series but telling by this PV Hiki's sis will appear (Kobato?)
tongue.gif

Well, Necro-kun, having your feet on the ground is never a bad thing. I should've anticipated, though I easily let these kinds of things get the best of me. -__-

The third injection into the series had those first feelings and hopes more and more diminishing as the "team" show more and more of their humanity and start to drift away from the cynical robotic kind of personalities I had first hoped them to be.

First off, Yukimura-no-Bunshin-kun is not my cup of tea... the whole plot with the club not using their intelligence to elude helping him/her/it out was kind of a bother.
I'd hoped to see them deliberately letting those "pop kids" take the field and ending up somehow helping the shemale out, which would result in the Society Club indirectly reaching their current goal after which Hikki-kun would apathetically celebrate with a nap in the club room feeling wonderful about what a great club they are and that people should be seriously grateful toward their philanthropy. (Choice of location forced)
That would be how I'd see them play their cards! But instead it would seem their cynicism and apathy is merely a product of a life in solitude and nothing more deviant than that, which is a shame really. =/ That fact makes them normal, and pathetic, as they only want to fit in in some way or another, directly or indirectly.

To turn ones gaze away from the more meta speculations regarding this I have to say... Tennis? Seriously? If you're going to blame your loneliness on the fact that you're focusing on something and purposedly have "sacrificed" your friends to be able to fully concentrate on something which you now excel at(!) then you could at least have chosen something else than tennis... -____-*'
And that Fats McCreepy-kun hanging around at all times just makes everything much more creepy! And Way-too-Cheerful-chan joining the club wasn't exactly a boon. >__<

Auu~ what I'd hoped with this show was two individuals, the embodied core of cynicism and apathy, forced into a club where they have to be social with others and for us to follow their daily struggles in a cheerful, lovey-dovey, highschool environment as they have to help people out while they just want to be alone and does everything they can to dodge their responsibilities. Further into the series more people sharing the same nature, but with individual characteristics, would join their cause against a happy, quite normal, life. Approximately a harsher version of Haganai, a club of misfits but with the goal of making less friends instead of more!
Such people would never let Fails-at-Cookies-chan to join their ranks. -___-'

Argonians really have the funniest names, don't they? ^__^

Silendris-chan I think the reason why she is unable to bake proper cookies is because she took an arrow to the knee.
laugh.gif

Sorry had to do the old Skyrim joke there.
tongue.gif

In any case I have to say that I am enjoying this series so far. Pretty much Hikki-kun knows how to deal with people that are either popular or has a lt of friends by explaining his loner lifestyle and how he's enjoying it.

Also, I kind of knew Yukinon would show off her skill here in th ematch, but I was a bit supprised to see that Hikki-kun finished it with a win though. Granted people were more focused on the blonde check being saved by one of her pets that was playing with her in the match though.
rolleyes.gif

Stil to think they pulled off the (in)famous "Walking in of girls changing in a classroom scene" here. I think that kind of strightened out the whole bit of yuri/yaoi balance they had going here near then end of this episode.
tongue.gif

"Fails at cookies-Chan"... ROTFLOL
laugh.gif
Nice one Silendris!

That's the best nick-name I've heard all season, and I REALLY liked the "100-Yen Hero" one That Maou called The Hero during their argument in the "Hataraku Maou-sama!" series.

While watching episode 3, I couldn't stop thinking about the now-classic (To me!) 4th episode of "Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai Next". Even though the Black Dragon rollercoaster scene is what makes the episode TRULY epic, the scene towards the end when Yukimura is scrubbing Kodaka's back while making lewd "girlie-grunts" (Hey, how else CAN you explain those sexy noises?!?!?) and Kodaka is screaming in his mind, "Hold it together! He's a GUY!!!"
blink.gif
(And I guess he fails at holding it together since Maria just happens to pick that exact moment to lift his towel and exclaim, "So THAT'S what a wee-wee looks like?!?!" Which to me suggests that there was "movement"/growth under the towel that grabbed her attention...)

...Anyway, I immediately thought of that scene each time Saika Totsuka made those "flowery-eyes" at Hikki and Hikki even thinks, "If he wasn't a guy, I'd confess on the spot and get rejected... Wait?!? Rejected already?"
laugh.gif
(Classic stuff!)

Physics, laws of conservation and entropic potentials aside, the tennis ball "anomaly" incident DID get a giggle out of me, so I'll forgive the GROSS abuse of suspension of disbelief, and just let it pass.
rolleyes.gif

All-in-all, not what I expected at all going in, but at least the writing hasn't been boring because of predictability! I'm looking forward to the next episode.

QUOTE (Silendris @ Apr 19 2013, 07:21 AM)Well, Necro-kun, having your feet on the ground is never a bad thing. I should've anticipated, though I easily let these kinds of things get the best of me. -__-

The third injection into the series had those first feelings and hopes more and more diminishing as the "team" show more and more of their humanity and start to drift away from the cynical robotic kind of personalities I had first hoped them to be.

Approximately a harsher version of Haganai, a club of misfits but with the goal of making less friends instead of more!
Such people would never let Fails-at-Cookies-chan to join their ranks. -___-'

QUOTE (Knorris908 @ Apr 20 2013, 03:16 PM)"Fails at cookies-Chan"...  ROTFLOL
laugh.gif
Nice one Silendris! 

That's the best nick-name I've heard all season, and I REALLY liked the "100-Yen Hero" one That Maou called The Hero during their argument in the "Hataraku Maou-sama!" series.

Physics, laws of conservation and entropic potentials aside, the tennis ball "anomaly" incident DID get a giggle out of me, so I'll forgive the GROSS abuse of suspension of disbelief, and just let it pass.
rolleyes.gif

All-in-all, not what I expected at all going in, but at least the writing hasn't been boring because of predictability!  I'm looking forward to the next episode.LOL hilarious nicknames from Sil-chan indeed ^^ by Hiki's selfsteem i was refering to bad luck with that ball anomaly and his victory unacknowledged by the popular, pompous classmates caring about Yumiko x hayato's limelight instead of their loss -.- telling by cast pics i guess Fails-at-Cookies will let more people to join the club... about ep.5 I'm glad to see that hot teacher is back punching Hiki after he imitated his little sister to skip the field trip xD he isn't your nowadays-typical anime siscon, Komachi is in a way Haganai's Maria + ahoge like Karen or Tsukihi of -monogatari but Ebina is definitely Rika here o_O more info? search in Hikipedia ¬¬ next ep: Saki
smile.gif

Ahaha~ the "ball anomaly". xD I loved it! =D

Auu~ in this episode Hiki-kun was reeeally cool! He even outshined Yoshinon at the end! It was really awesome! Waai! It was an overall awesome episode!
And, of course, he has a little sister. -____-* I mean, who doesn't in anime nowadays?
sleep.gif

Anyhow, she was really cute, as expected, so I guess it's far from a downer. ^___^ Though I'd not want to get bit by that tooth of hers! o_O* I guess you could call her Sucks-Blood-Faster-chan.
Though... I fear dear Hiki-kun might be a homosexual from his reactions and interactions with Shemale-kun/san/w/e. This saddens me greatly as it is not cool! T__T

Ah, but at the end we got to see What's-her-name-chan! Which means she'll be introduced next week, hopefully on the class trip! She looks soo cool! I love her hair and general expression! ^___^

Apart from being an overall great series it is really visually appealing! I love it so much thus far! Also... Hikipedia. xD That guy is way too funny to not have any friends! ^__^

Well I feel like I have two traps to deal with for this season, and this series is ther other one that acts somewhat similar how Hasta-kun acts in the Nyaruko-san series it seems.
laugh.gif

I mean Saika does look like he is crushing over Hikki-kun here.

Also, the antics that Hikki-kun's sister kind of seems like how the main guy acts in OreImo when his imouto isn't flying off the handle though.
tongue.gif

In any case I still see that Hikki-kun is still aiming to become a NEET after his high school life here, and supprisingly I managed to pick up on the Scryed reference there as well too.
tongue.gif

Some good quotables this episode, but by FAR the best:

Saika Totsuka: "Ohio!" (Complete with little skip & huge heart-stopping smile)
Hikki: "Please cook for me every morning for the rest of my life..."

I love the female form WAAAAY too much to ever even imagine "going gay", (Not that there's anything wrong with it if you are, or would like to be.) but Totsuka is a real piece of work! I totally sympathise with Hikki on this...

Also of note:
I will be deeply saddened when this series ends if for no other reason than I will have lost my excuse to write the name "Fails-at-Cookies-Chan"!
laugh.gif
(Total credit to Silendris for coming up with that one!)
biggrin.gif

LOL Silendris, I had to laugh at your nickname for Saika, "Yukimura-no-Bunshin-kun"
biggrin.gif

That type of character is not my cup of tea either, yet it does seem to be the thing in mangas/animes of late.

I just marathoned the last few episodes of this series, and love it. Yukinon and Hikki are both great characters. "Fails-at-cookies" isn't so bad either
tongue.gif
I wonder if it is her dog that Hikki saved, and that's why she wanted to learn to bake cookies and give them to him as a thank you.

I kept expecting that Hayato would be the bad guy in the end, but it looks like he is a genuinely all around nice popular guy. Kinda reminds me of Kazehaya in Kimi ni Todoke.
I understand why Hikki gets irritated with him though, it's annoying when somebody constantly gets your name wrong
tongue.gif
and that feeling that a popular person is somehow "higher than you," I totally get that. Brings me back to highschool
tongue.gif

That long haired pony tail girl at the end may be the culprit for the text. of course I could be totally off base, but by showing her being hesitant to enter the classroom and then on the roof with her cell in her hand... I wonder what the point of that scene was otherwise?

QUOTE (Silendris @ Apr 26 2013, 06:40 AM)Ahaha~ the "ball anomaly". xD I loved it! =D

Ah, but at the end we got to see What's-her-name-chan! Which means she'll be introduced next week, hopefully on the class trip! She looks soo cool! I love her hair and general expression! ^___^

Apart from being an overall great series it is really visually appealing! I love it so much thus far! Also... Hikipedia. xD That guy is way too funny to not have any friends! ^__^
QUOTE (julezia @ May 02 2013, 01:12 PM)LOL Silendris, I had to laugh at your nickname for Saika, "Yukimura-no-Bunshin-kun" 
That type of character is not my cup of tea either, yet it does seem to be the thing in mangas/animes of late.

I just marathoned the last few episodes of this series, and love it. Yukinon and Hikki are both great characters. "Fails-at-cookies" isn't so bad either
tongue.gif
I wonder if it is her dog that Hikki saved, and that's why she wanted to learn to bake cookies and give them to him as a thank you?you're right about Fails@Cookies as the dog owner but most likely the one spreading rumors isn't the sukeban hottie I'll name as "Black-Lace-Bartender-chan", to be KO'ed by a hot teacher has rewards after all xD my favorite quote: Hikigerma's "Someone marry her already please" (yorokonde! I'll gladly do it ^^)... as expected ep.5 was about Saki and her worried little brother (Sucks-Blood-Faster-chan's class mate) ¬¬ funny to see Yukipedia's love for cats as yet another, cute similarity she shares with Yozora or Fats McCreepy fantasizing with Yukimura-no-Bunshin but I liked their dresses in the maid cafe and hotel (new ED too)
blink.gif

Playasia - Play-Asia.com: Online Shopping for Digital Codes, Video Games, Toys, Music, Electronics & more
Back