WWW.Working!!

Ad: Buy Girls Und Panzer Merch from Play Asia!
smile.gif
This was a nice ending to this series. Takanashi's mother may have a screw loose but she does have a good point of him not being honest to himself or others. Nazuna may be the most dangerous one...
laugh.gif

In all a nice 9 out of 10 for me
smile.gif

QUOTE (nijlandp @ Dec 28 2015, 11:21 AM)ice ending to this series. Takanashi's mother may have a screw loose but she does have a good point of him not being honest to himself or others. Nazuna may be the most dangerousSurely Katanashi's little sister has a bright future conquering the world, after all she was their last 'Gold saint' to fight xD... It's officially over I know but if DB is back, why not Working? i would like a prequel about Shizuka and other moms
smile.gif

QUOTE (NecroRyu @ Dec 29 2015, 04:00 PM)Surely Katanashi's little sister has a bright future conquering the world, after all she was their last 'Gold saint' to fight xD... It's officially over I know but if DB is back, why not Working? i would like a prequel about Shizuka and other moms

That would be nice
smile.gif
. I hope we do get some ova's following this season...a bit about all the backgrounds like how they all got to work at the restaurant would be nice to see.

QUOTE (nijlandp @ Dec 29 2015, 12:49 PM)That would be nice
smile.gif
. I hope we do get some ova's following this season...a bit about all the backgroundsor at least BR specials this year if some chapters weren't animated, but unlikely because previous seasons didn't include any... then based on ServantxService's drama CD crossover, to release a sequel starting with YachiyoxJun's marriage
wink.gif

Well with the OVA episode they finally released it pretty much goes with the whole things are starting to move forward and whatnot. So in other words there's not much left for another season here, but I'm glad on how it ended though.
tongue.gif

Web-ban Working!!, spin-off with a new cast set in another wagnaria restaurant

Title: WWW.Wagnaria!!
Japanese: WEB版WORKING!!
Airing date: 1/10/2016 (TV series 13 episodes)
Genres: Comedy, Slice of life
Original creator: Karino Takatsu
Director: Yumi Kamakura
Written by: Takao Yoshioka
Music by: Masaru Yokoyama
Character designer and chief animation director: Mayuko Nakano
Animation director: Chizuru Mori
Art director: Masaru Sato
Sound director: Jin Aketagawa
Director of photography: Yukiko Nagase
Color design by: Izumi Sakamoto
Prop design by: Yasuhisa Kato
Editing by: Kentarō Tsubone
Planning by: Atsuhiro Iwakami, Katsuyoshi Matsuura, Ken Sakamoto and Yūji Kikukawa
Executive producer: Tomonori Ochikoshi
Producers: Akihito Watanabe, Kozo Misawa and Narumi Odagiri
Studio: A-1 Pictures
Network: Tokyo MX
Opening theme: "Eyecatch! Too much!" by Haruka Tomatsu, Yoko Hikasa, & Sora Amamiya
ED theme: "Mujūryoku Fever (無重力フィーバー / Zero Gravity Fever)" by Kensho Ono, Kōki Uchiyama, & Yūichi Nakamura

Main cast: Daisuke Higashida (東田大輔) voiced by Yūichi Nakamura
Hana Miyakoshi (宮越華) voiced by Haruka Tomatsu
Shiho Kamakura (鎌倉志保) voiced by Sora Amamiya
wManga:
Yūta Shindō (進藤ユ)
voiced by Kensho Ono
Sayuri Muranushi (村主さゆり) voiced by Yōko Hikasa
Masahiro Adachi (足立正広) voiced by Kōki Uchiyama
Kisaki Kondō (近藤妃) voiced by Nana Mizuki
PVs: HP:
Supporting cast: Miri Yanagiba (柳葉ミリ) voiced by Momo Asakura
Rui Nagata (永田るい) voiced by Ari Ozawa
Takuya Kōno (河野拓哉) voiced by Hiro Shimono
Kōki Saiki (斉木恒輝) voiced by Yoshimasa Hosoya
Kenichirō Sakaki (榊研一郎) voiced by Kōsuke Toriumi
Web ban:

Synopsis:
Daisuke Higashida is a serious first-year student at Higashizaka High School. He lives a peaceful everyday life even though he is not satisfied with the family who doesn't laugh at all and makes him tired. However, his father's company goes bankrupt one day, and he can no longer afford allowances, cellphone bills, and commuter tickets. When his father orders him to take up a part-time job, Daisuke decides to work at a nearby family restaurant in order to avoid traveling 15 kilometers to school by bicycle.

QUOTE (Kid-Wolf @ Jan 04 2016, 08:57 PM)So in other words there's not much left for another season here, but I'm glad on how it ended though.
tongue.gif
isn't over yet ;/ to me ep.1 was ok-ish, even more weird than the other cast
laugh.gif

Based on Web-ban Working!! from 2002... Working!! is from 2005... So we are basically looking at the first of all that is Working!!

I will be honest and say that the first episode did not nearly give as much as what the other series has given us.
The first thing I notice is that this one has a more chaotic introduction. So many characters, such little time/information to actually get to know them.
Secondly, the cast is all cold, many have a reason to work there, but it is not supported with actual realistic motivation... Apart from the guy with the huge debt.

Oh well, at least one thing to watch, instead of the dozen Mahou Shoujo/sports series this season >.>

Hmm, indeed not the best opening. It lacks the fun characters which made working! a good series. Still it is acceptable to watch so i am continue watching.

Let us see.

Puncher: Hana
Sword: Shiho
Yankee: Kisaki

Need I go on?

Still, more promising than much of what I've seen....

QUOTE (Knorris908 @ Oct 06 2016, 11:59 PM)Let us see.

Puncher: Hana
Sword: Shiho
Yankee: Kisaki

Need I go on?

Still, more promising than much of what I've seen
QUOTE (Masich @ Oct 01 2016, 06:50 PM)Based on Web-ban Working!! from 2002... Working!! is from 2005... So we are basically looking at the first of all that is Working!!which means they are prototypes? that makes sense, btw i think Katanashi was passing by all cold just as S1 started... anyway i find their family members a bit more likable, ep.2 got better from the fewer new animes I‘m watching so far
sleep.gif

QUOTE (NecroRyu @ Oct 08 2016, 11:01 PM)which means they are prototypes? that makes sense, ep.2 got better from the fewer new animes I‘m watching so farPretty much, yeah. I find the 2nd episode to be also a bit better, but now it's even more obvious with all the traits and knowing who from 2005 Working!! is based on who from Web-Ban Working!!

still find it overall chaotic with the scene switching and focus points.
That and I notice most things are a bit darker in this version... either by quickly played jokes which some do not understand or the way the characters play it off... very subtle differences...

But, it does not surprise me that Working!! (2005) has continued (due to popular demand) as a sequel manga called Working!! - Re:Order. So... Lets wait a few years for a Sequel series perhaps? xD.

Episode 2 was indeed better than the first one. It is indeed a bit darker with a waitress who seems to see a ghost which sounds fun but has some creepy feel to it. The guy who is more of a slave to his former childhood friend also is not as fun as it should be. Even the main characters family has some strange feeling to them with their smiley/laughs.
It does make this series certainly different from the previous series.

QUOTE (Masich @ Oct 09 2016, 07:30 AM) still find it overall chaotic with the scene switching and focus points. That and I notice most things are a bit darker in this version... either by quickly played jokes which some do not understand or the way the characters play it off... very subtle differences...

But, it does not surprise me that Working!! (2005) has continued (due to popular demand) as a sequel manga called Working!! - Re:Order. So... Lets wait a few years for a Sequel series perhaps? xD.
QUOTE (Knorris908 @ Oct 08 2016, 05:43 PM)Shiho can also double as Yamada's prototype!Actually Kisaki's laziness reminds me more to yamada, im glad the creator later rearranged its prototypes' personalities... So I rather prefer new seasons about 2005s couples, than those as test of courage in ep'3 (invicible will o'wisps?)
huh.gif

QUOTE (NecroRyu @ Oct 16 2016, 12:02 AM)Actually Kisaki's laziness reminds me more to yamada, im glad the creator later rearranged its prototypes' personalities... So I rather prefer new seasons about 2005s couplesAgree, sadly enough at this episode I found Higashida to be very, very annoying, in a stupid way. He was far too thickheaded not to notice Yanagiba being Not a Ghost!

That and indeed any couple from 2005s is better compared to every single chicken/coward of male characters in this one... or the fact that the character with a crush on him, misunderstands things easily!!

QUOTE (Masich @ Oct 15 2016,06:37 PM)very, very annoying, in a stupid way. He was far too thickheaded not to notice Yanagiba being Not a Ghost!Even Katanashi stands out as prota than him, despite flaws is why he's hilarious
at first I disliked Inami but later didnt, unlike Hana :/ strong too yet dumber
dry.gif

I think i must agree. The possible couples in this series are a bit weak compared to the former seasons. Still Higashida's relation may have some potential as an actual rival (maybe 2) for his attention is there. That was something missing with the Katanashi-Inami relationship. For the other relationship it is not so promising: the rich girl-poor guy has not much potential. She just bosses him around and he tries to keep her happy to avoid trouble. For the other characters a kind of relationship seems far away..

episode 3 was okay with a somewhat interesting new character (although why does she have death lights next to her head...). Also the classmate who likes Higashida may add something to the mix. The introduction of the racoon was dull...do we actually have to like it? It felt forced into the series to possible sell plushies of it in stores..

QUOTE (nijlandp @ Oct 16 2016, 11:12 AM)I think i must agree. The possible couples in this series are a bit weak compared to the former seasons. Still Higashida's relation may have some potential as an actual rival (maybe 2) for his attention is there. That was something missing with the Katanashi-Inami relationship. For the other relationship it is not so promising: the rich girl-poor guy has not much potential. She just bosses him around and he tries to keep her happy to avoid trouble. For the other characters a kind of relationship seems far away..

episode 3 was okay with a somewhat interesting new character (although why does she have death lights next to her head...). Also the classmate who likes Higashida may add something to the mix. The introduction of the racoon was dull...do we actually have to like it? It felt forced into the series toIndeed guess Yamada's teddy bear Daisy is more likable, even if it's lifeless (not in her imagination) this racoon isn't lively... at least ep.4 was for a while thanks for Hana's mom, prototype of Katanashi's? yet its running gags are getting old
sad.gif

The raccoon? was he even in ep.4? well, that shows, the amount of attention I am giving it.

The episode started pretty normal, nothing good/great and a lot of dull stuff.
My biggest irritation of this entire series so far? Having that girl Nagata, who has a crush on Higashida, being in this series, without even giving a single worthy moment of existence!! I find it honestly to be saddening for the voice actress to have gone from the main character in Gekkan Shoujo, to a supporting/miscellaneous character that has not a single use so far.

And indeed as Necro said: QUOTE (NecroRyu @ Oct 23 2016, 03:11 AM)yet its running gags are getting oldCan't agree more.

QUOTE (Masich @ Oct 23 2016, 05:58 AM)The episode started pretty normal, nothing good/great and a lot of dull stuff.
My biggest irritation of this entire series so far? Having that girl Nagata, who has a crush on Higashida, being in this series, without even giving a single worthy moment of existence!! I find it honestly to be saddening for the voice actress to have gone from the main character in Gekkan Shoujo, to a supporting/miscellaneous character that has not a single use so far.now that you mention it nozaki-kun deserves S2 after 2 years, or Isn't enough? manga material for another cour... By old I mean in especial St. Valentine (also literally) irritating too, at times 2005's running gags but most of them Worked
tongue.gif

Yeah, the raccoon was there on his shoulder. It was indeed pretty lifeless. The best scene was the misinterpretation at the temple but for the rest it lacks really good depth to the people. It is a decent watch but to be really good it does need to improve on character depth..

Nozaki-kun would indeed be fun to get a second season but i fear we won't get it...

Playasia - Play-Asia.com: Online Shopping for Digital Codes, Video Games, Toys, Music, Electronics & more
Back