Would You Do Anything For Money??

Ad: Buy Girls Und Panzer Merch from Play Asia!

gabrielle_filth

-san
Kouhai
Well, i'm asking this question cause i was checking a video where a guy ask the woman to pump gas naked for $400 and she accepted... if someone ask you to do the same or something crazy like that would you?

For me,, NO WAY

What video is that? My cousin told me he watched the same exact video. O_O Weird, this was like a week ago, also.

That's just dumb to do something THAT extreme. I'd do something less humiliating for alot of money, but if it's that bad, I'd just have to pass.

I would force the gas pump down the guys mouth, pump him full of gas. Take his money, and set the guy on fire.

QUOTE (Daedroth @ Jan 11 2006, 05:38 PM) I would force the gas pump down the guys mouth, pump him full of gas. Take his money, and set the guy on fire.
Nice answer Daedroth...it would depend on waht I would have to do and how much money I would get.

Would I do anything for money? Well, depending on the amount of money relative to the task, and assuming the "anything" is not something that will eliminate my want or need for money (i.e. something that would kill me or make me want to kill myself)...there's a pretty good chance.

smile.gif

I know you guys saw the video were this guy asked this man to drink epocat(which makes you throw-up violently) for 500 bucks. He says yes and he throws up all on the ground and then the guy asks him to lick it off the ground for another 500 bucks and he does it now thats crazy. I would not do that but if your poor or homeless dont tell me you would not do anything for money. I have to much pride to do anything stupid for money but for some people times are hard.

thats discussting... but if i have to choose between pumping gas naked or licking off the ground (with my throw-up), well... let me think and ill give you the answer later...

QUOTE (gabrielle_filth @ Jan 11 2006, 09:29 PM) Well, i'm asking this question cause i was checking a video where a guy ask the woman to pump gas naked for $400 and she accepted... if someone ask you to do the same or something crazy like that would you?

For me,, NO WAY
Me too, NO
dry.gif

no way...i won`t do everything for money! , i`ll wash your car, but not naked o_O

No way .. thats just a crazy humilating trend. One guy at school told me about such videos and how funny it is in his opinion (something were people gave some homeless guys a few dollars to hit each other with wooden sticks or so ... just crazy) ...I just told him to shut the hell up.

This trend to growing humilation of people in the media makes me worry about the future ...

I also saw that dvd it's called "Bum Fights" they give money to bum's to do stupid things. Like fighting or beating up a car infront of a traffic light and stuff.

As for the part would you do anything for money my answer would be NO WAY!!!!

I will not do anything for money. Some stuff i will do, like the stuff the do on fear factor i wouldn't mind doing that kind of stuff (Well it would suck to eat bugs but that's not the worst thing you can do for money)

QUOTE Well it would suck to eat bugs but that's not the worst thing you can do for money

Well, there is a program called (Survivor), I dont know if you watch it or no,, but sometimes they ask you to eat some bugs in order to survive in stay in the program, The final prize is 1 million dollars,,,, and for that, yes i would eat it

sure some things are not for sale. but for a lot of things, realistically, i think the price would just have to be high enough. no, i wouldnt pump gas naked for $400 bucks, but if you changed that amount to say $500,000, and i would seriously contemplate it. i can't say if i would, since i havent been in such a situation, but you gotta admit, if for ten minutes of flashing the world you could get half a million bucks, you'd think about it too

Playasia - Play-Asia.com: Online Shopping for Digital Codes, Video Games, Toys, Music, Electronics & more
Back