Winter Garden

Ad: Buy Girls Und Panzer Merch from Play Asia!

daft27

-nya
Retired
Winter Garden

2 episode ova, Dec 22nd and 23rd.

This is sweet and bitter love story of Dejiko who are grown up. The story begins on the Christmas day. Dejiko or Di Gi Carat is working part-time at a bakery shop. On her way from the shop, she happens to meet a young guy, Senba Taokuo at a park. Then, she meets him again in a town. While Dejiko begins to care for Tako and she’s looking forward meet him again, Takuo drops in at her shop.... Whether will she succeed in love?
- AnimeNFO

wg_base.jpg

(20 yr old Dejiko on the right, 15 yr old Puchiko on the left)

Dejiko! I'm a Dejiko fan.
smile.gif

and... Puchiko is pretty funny.
smile.gif

lol.. and even Rabi en Rose makes an appearance too!

Actually, I want to give this anime a try. The characters look cute, and the design are very well done. However, I haven't seen Digi Charat. And, this is only OVA. So, I might have to watch Digi Charat first, before starting to enjoy this OVAs. >.<

Когда вторая-то овка будет?

[MODERATOR'S NOTE: Please use English]

QUOTE (jul10 @ Dec 25 2006, 12:54 PM) Actually, I want to give this anime a try. The characters look cute, and the design are very well done. However, I haven't seen Digi Charat. And, this is only OVA. So, I might have to watch Digi Charat first, before starting to enjoy this OVAs. >.<
I believe that it is best to watch OVAs first then the TV series, because the OVAs are as they say original, so they're not as good as the TV series, in quality of graphics and story line.

Also, I don't think there is another version to this Digi Charat. I think it only exists as OVAs.

wtf this series is over already awwww i liked it after watching the 2 eps it could have done a 13 ep series atleast man this sucks i say

Very short and nice, although the ending was a bit abrupt...
Oh well.
laugh.gif

=/ Piyoko wasnt in this one... o well
Puchiko was sooo cooool in this one =). She still make me laugh =D.

They look so different from the original and I just find it very hard to see them as the same person (especially with dejiko's personality being completely different)
laugh.gif

I haven't finished watching this yet, but since this is only a spin-off, they don't fire laser from their eyes anymore do they?
biggrin.gif

Anyway, for people that haven't seen original, here's what they look like:

Dejiko & Puchiko

For more info on the original anime series, check out the official site here (Japanese):
http://www.broccoli.co.jp/dejiko/anime.html

P.S. Interest fact: The seiyuu of dejiko and puchiko are same as the seiyuu of Jun and Shinku from Rozen Maiden
laugh.gif

I think I'd take this chance to show a screenshot of the Japanese mmorpg I'm playing on:

Well anyway.. i think this is my 4th anime i am currently dling atm... Hope its good ^^

QUOTE (Marine-RX179 @ Jan 03 2007, 01:18 AM)
P.S. Interest fact: The seiyuu of dejiko and puchiko are same as the seiyuu of Jun and Shinku from Rozen Maiden
laugh.gif

I think I'd take this chance to show a screenshot of the Japanese mmorpg I'm playing on:

It's hard to believe that the voice of Puchiko and Shinku are from the same seiyuu.
Their characters are so different.

QUOTE (hanzoh @ Jan 25 2007, 03:26 PM) It's hard to believe that the voice of Puchiko and Shinku are from the same seiyuu.
Their characters are so different.
Most professional seiyuu would have at least two different acting voices...

QUOTE (Marine-RX179 @ Jan 25 2007, 04:21 PM) Most professional seiyuu would have at least two different acting voices...
Yeah,Marine-sempai was right,but most of them were Japanese seiyuus(it's hard to find other nation VA who could do that....)...and I notice most of those of capable of 'having different voices' are mostly woman
huh.gif
...but lots of popular seiyuus,be it man or woman,are capable of handling multiple kind of personality,that we sometime couldn't believe the one doing 'this' character are the same person who did 'that' character..
laugh.gif
Just couldn't link it two..
tongue.gif

Anyway,isn't Dejiko and Puchiko looks so much different in this OVA than they did in the original Di Gi Charat?Their height is of course the most obvious difference here...
tongue.gif

I just rewatched this series. And again i must say that two episodes is way too short
sad.gif
. Of course it is meant to be short but maybe they could have given it more depth by making it into 4 episodes. By rushing it a bit it just loses a lot of the character development and a lot of potential emotional moments. In all i still recommend to all who haven't seen it. It is a great series to watch when you have little time and want to see a great story.

Playasia - Play-Asia.com: Online Shopping for Digital Codes, Video Games, Toys, Music, Electronics & more
Back