Who think this will be the "Destiny" gundam?

Ad: Buy Girls Und Panzer Merch from Play Asia!
QUOTE (SpacePirate @ Apr 4 2005, 11:23 PM) As for the website, though, it hurts
yea yea i know, did it like a year ago and never put any effort into it, now i just use it for hosting images. I will prolly be taking a computer class next year that will mess with html, but for now i am to lazy to learn. All I know really well is c++ and VB 6 and i got no idea how to use that online.

C and VB won't help you much online, I'm afraid... If you can find the time, I'd recommend looking into javascript or PHP. Both are somewhere between Basic and C, and not really hard to get into.

Palm buster? If this turns into some Burning Finger attack I'll be pretty pissed.
wink.gif

~ SpacePirate

QUOTE (SpacePirate @ Apr 5 2005, 10:03 PM) C and VB won't help you much online, I'm afraid... If you can find the time, I'd recommend looking into javascript or PHP. Both are somewhere between Basic and C, and not really hard to get into.

Palm buster? If this turns into some Burning Finger attack I'll be pretty pissed.
wink.gif

~ SpacePirate
Yea i plan on at least looking into a class on it(javascript) this summer.

And it's probably a rip off of the Lowe's red frame astray, it supposedly works by channaling power into a beam saber when it's not there

Playasia - Play-Asia.com: Online Shopping for Digital Codes, Video Games, Toys, Music, Electronics & more
Back