Where are you from?!

Ad: Buy Girls Und Panzer Merch from Play Asia!

Where r u from?

• USA

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Canada

• Asia

• Europe

• South America

• Australia

• Africa

• Hell

• Antartica/Arctic

• Soul Society

• Total voters
Meh........... im a good old fasioned Englander, w00t.

Meh but at some point i do intend to live somewhere in Japan or Conneticuit though.

I picked Canada, because even though I've been living in Budapest for the past 3 years, I still consider Canada to be my home
biggrin.gif

I'm from Singapore AND Australia... dunnoe which to choose... It's hard having two homes. NOT! lolzor

Europe -> Scandinavia -> Norway -> Troms -> Salangen

from where in the world to area in Europe and country then to county/state where i live
biggrin.gif

oh btw if you like snow try Norway, got winter and snow 5-6 months of the year where i live....

I am from Poland (a country in Central Europe) if you want to know. The place where i live was under control of many countrys like German, France or Sweden. For some time it had its own principality. I can't cay that i don't like my place but i wouldn't live here 20 years ago or earlier.

i am from the middle east so far...bad ite...rnet con....n....ection i am breaking up i cant hear you...*piiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii* *line death*

I was born in Cuba, I came to The US ( FLorida) when I was 8 years old and I have lived here since.

I actually sort of am from Hell! The name of my street begins with "Hell" and my house number is 66.

*is demon*

But seriously, I'm from New England.

I'm living in Gelderland which is a province in the Netherlands in a small place called Nunspeet in the continent of Europe and i've living here all my life.

Im half Danish, half Norwegian. Currently living in Norway, but Copenhagen is my second home. In the past, i've been living in Australia as well. Not for long though. Think i'll be living here on the west coast of Norway for the rest of my life, but you never know..

I live in the south of the Netherlands. Specifically the village of Rosmalen in the province of Noord-Brabant. Before coming here 5 years ago i've lived for 2 years in Eindhoven and before that in Vught.

Live in the USA in the state of Utah. (soon to be Nevada!
biggrin.gif
)

Playasia - Play-Asia.com: Online Shopping for Digital Codes, Video Games, Toys, Music, Electronics & more
Back