When is your birthday???

Ad: Buy Girls Und Panzer Merch from Play Asia!

what month is ur birthday?

• January

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • February

• March

• April

• May

• June

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • July

• August

• September

• October

• November

• December

• Total voters
Happy Bithday Oppai^^

16463873.jpg

I hope its going to be a great one for you
smile.gif

QUOTE (monsta666 @ Nov 30 2010, 08:02 PM) Hey man, you're not late with the birthday wishes but bang on time!
wink.gif

What! Aahhh youre right...ugh i thought i was a day late. >_<
tongue.gif

Sometimes i lose track of time.
ph34r.gif

QUOTE (Oppai)Thanks Chuuko. Like Monsta said, dont worry about it. There is plenty of time before my B-day is over.
Okay then here is a little something from me as well.
wink.gif

Azu-nyan_B-day.jpg

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<.

Literally just woke up to my day.

Happy b-day hama. Hope you have a good day.

I'll get you a picture when someone else posts one that i can steal lmao. O.J

QUOTE (shinigamii @ Dec 05 2010, 09:20 PM) I'll get you a picture when someone else posts one that i can steal lmao. O.J Ah dear Shini better not take this here pic... you might get your fingers burned.
tongue.gif

Happy Birthday hamasusuke hope you had a great one.
happy.gif

16f968ce8175436da086b60ce75fe5fa.jpg

mmmm me likey already haha. Thanks

Happy Birthday...Hamasuske! Seems like forever since you have resided here. I hope you are still celebrating your special day...Orange County style.
wink.gif

Haha, What is the OC style anyways? Either way I can't really celebrate it today. I have a photoshoot that I'm doing in the next two hours, I have a few papers to write while sorting out some misunderstandings with my classmates, and then gotta eat dinner, and then it's back home to clean up my photos and what-not before tomorrow even starts because I have to choose classes tmrw as well. What a pain of a birthday today is really.

A BIG Birthday shout-out to one of FTV's biggest manga fans and my good friend HIASUBI!!!!!

HAPPY 20th BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!

yugiohbday.jpg

Your friends are thinking of you!

Happy 20th birthday to Hiasubi! I guess a good present was the fact that Liverpool's game got their game cancelled so the weekly torture is postponed for another week!
tongue.gif
Hope you had a good one and here is a little something that should cheer you up.
wink.gif

20thy.jpg

Thanks very much for remembering and the birthday wishes.

Happy Birthday Monsta!! Here are some lolis to send you good cheer
wink.gif

Thanks a lot for the birthday wishes warita, julezia, JunMisugi and oppai-ga-suki! Ah I am almost a quarter of a century old! I am no longer a kid any more.
tongue.gif

Happy Birthday buddy
biggrin.gif
!!!

happybdays.jpg

I hope you had and still have an awesome one my friend
wink.gif

A couple of minutes late but, Happy B-day Monsta. I hope it was a good one.

Hey Monsta, i know i'm a bit late with this, so i wish you a Happy belated Birthday.
wink.gif

MonstaHappyB-day.jpg

Playasia - Play-Asia.com: Online Shopping for Digital Codes, Video Games, Toys, Music, Electronics & more
Back