What is your favorite COOKIE

Ad: Buy Girls Und Panzer Merch from Play Asia!
QUOTE (beingmeyuki @ Mar 05 2007, 07:01 AM) i'd have to say that my favorite cookies are chocolate crinkles/snow covered crinkles and chocolate chip cookies since they are my only specialties
biggrin.gif
but when i'm feeling lazy i'm fine with oreos and milk^_^
yum yum... I love oreos... but I feel like they are just too sweet sometimes...
laugh.gif
But it sure doesn't stop me from eating them... crunch crunch...
laugh.gif

Whenever I'm at Canada --------> Oreo McFlurry please!!
laugh.gif

mmm... one of my favorites in McDonalds... also the hot fudge sundae... yum yum... now I'm getting hungry...
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

QUOTE (Neriko @ Mar 05 2007, 02:48 PM)Ahh I wish that a McDonalds was closer... i want a McFlurry
Im sorry thats very off-topic can you be more specific (Neriko), to the type of cookie your talking about....
:.:.:.:.:.:
heh anyway i just tryed the microwavable cookies.
smile.gif
wow was i surprised i loved them :T i ate the ones i bought right when i got home i just couldn't wait (Fudge cookie) < new favorite
tongue.gif

----- Give Love to the cookie monster
biggrin.gif
-----
cookiemonster.jpg

WTF Microwave cookies? Since when the hell did they exist.

LOL, like they first introduced the ready to bake ones and now microwavable... amazing how people make these new cookie creations.. I wonder what's going to be next
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Oh, I almost forgot my other kind of favorite cookies...
They're called 'Stroopwafels'.
Very delicious cookies filled with syrup. Crunchy from the outside and soft from the inside... I love them ^^
There's also the cookie called 'Sprits'. A Dutch classic
smile.gif
very nice cookies which are a pleasure to eat
smile.gif

Last but not least there are the 'JodeKoeken'. Although the name has been changed to something no one knows because of political correctness, I'll still spell it this way...
They're cookies that are both hard and soft.....meaning they're hard, but very....uhm....easy to break ^^

'Stroopwafels'
Stroopwafels.gif

Modern 'Sprits' combined with chocolate
choco_spritsen_klein.jpg

'Jodekoeken' in their famous packings
smile.gif

ko007.jpg

Ohh I made 3 dozen peanut butter cookies last night.. ahh and their all gone... grr... well guess half of thats my fault, i brought some to a class of mine.. ahh peanut butter sooo goood....

Do Graham Crackers count as a cookie? I eat that everyday. If not then I'd say butter cookies are my favourite.
laugh.gif

QUOTE (Boiledliddo @ Mar 07 2007, 07:47 PM) Do Graham Crackers count as a cookie? I eat that everyday. If not then I'd say butter cookies are my favourite.
laugh.gif

hahaha.... Yea butter cookies are very good eat more of them!
biggrin.gif
have fun eating butter cookies all the time they are not the best in my book but they go great with hot chocolate
smile.gif
.....BTW.... GRAHAM CRACKERS ARE NOT COOOOOOKIIIESSS!!!!!!!!!!! ...
They are crackers... not cookies
sad.gif
crackers=bad cookies=good ok you get it.... thanks for choosing cookies as a good treat ok thank you... respect cookies...

Is there such a thing as refrigerator cookies?? Coz I recall this recipe using Graham crackers, you mix some cream and top it on the graham and then add some chocolate chips then top it again with cream and then you top the cream with another graham and then you put it inside the refrigerator for a couple of hours or a whole day and then you eat them..
laugh.gif

QUOTE (pipan21087 @ Mar 08 2007, 10:17 AM) Is there such a thing as refrigerator cookies?? Coz I recall this recipe using Graham crackers, you mix some cream and top it on the graham and then add some chocolate chips then top it again with cream and then you top the cream with another graham and then you put it inside the refrigerator for a couple of hours or a whole day and then you eat them..
laugh.gif

I think theres something like that, but I dont think you use grahamcrackers.. idk for sure though.. sounds good though.

Peanutbutter-tripple-chocolate-&-vanilla-chip-chunk-with-nuts-and-marshmellows.

You will never find a more satisfyingly delicious cookie anywhere but the coffee stands around big city malls, hospitals, and other places.
biggrin.gif

This one I just happened by a few weeks ago, when I saw it, I thought "My God! Did they use ENOUGH ingredients?" It was like all of my favorites combined into one super cookie. Apparently they do a lot of mix and matches: Cinnimon-Sugar-Blah-Blah-Blahs and what not.

Playasia - Play-Asia.com: Online Shopping for Digital Codes, Video Games, Toys, Music, Electronics & more
Back