What is your favorite COOKIE

Ad: Buy Girls Und Panzer Merch from Play Asia!
wink.gif
the classic chocolate chip cookies...

home made most preferably...
laugh.gif

chocolate chip, sometimes those double and triple chocolate chip
it would be good if someone made something like a Twinkie
kinda like a semi soft crusty shell and had chocolate mouse piped into
the centre with little bits of crushed chocolate bits and then the
twinkie itself was chocolate flavored.
hmmmmm, i think i gota go and buy a mars bar or snickers now

Ive been eating so many cookie lately that i think i grew a few pounds
sad.gif
my favorite cookies is still chocolate chip it changes alot of the time depends on what mood im in O O O O O oreos are going to be the death of me
ohmy.gif
.... It's the white stuff i tell you o_O

I'm not much into cookies these days having graduated to cakes!
tongue.gif
laugh.gif
, but as a kid my mom used to get these really gooey cookies from this local pastry shop that tasted like shortbread (yeah! Lots of butter!) and had a thick layer of milk chocolate on top! Man, were they ever good! The chocolate was soooo fudgy it would melt as I gobbled up the cookie! (Could use one of those now!) Unfortunately we moved, and I haven't been able to find anything similar to that
sad.gif

i don't exactly know what they're called. but the one's from Mrs Field's. they're so soft and chewy. and the chocolate melts in the mouth. fantabulous i say!
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
i realized that if you eat too many cookies you get lazy but if you don't eat any cookies at all you won't be happy and if your not happy, how can you be lazy and not happy at the same time
sad.gif
But anyway i just thought of the best thing... what if you put a coookie and a piece of cake together like cookie cake ? but it's a cookie but cake size O-o do you think it's possible to make something like that from home someone please give me a recipe if you can find anything like that i would sure love to make cookie cake yum yum
tongue.gif

.. Of course don't forget I LIKE COOKIES THE MOST -=- Jamjum -=-
biggrin.gif

Home-made Giant White Chocolate Chipped Cookies with milk and also my old-time favourite, Maryland Cookies (they're the best).

CYA

I have to say hands down, it's chocolate chip for me as well. I loved the pillsbury cookie dough that you bake in the oven. The smell is heavenly and sometimes I would just eat the cookie dough by itself. That's why I love it so much!
biggrin.gif
Haven't had it in a while though.
sad.gif
Must get some as soon as possible.

I'm allergic to raisins. I don't like chocolate chip. Oatmeal sucks for me. and M&Ms in cookies was the worst idea people could think of.

Banana Nut cookies are the best for me.

ummy ummy ummy... i want cookies now.. hmm a favorite... lets see... I love peanut butter cookies... soo good specially the dough... i could eat it all... lol ohh i've never had No-bake cookies before.. anyone have any recipes for those?

My favorite cookie...hmm, that must be the dutch only 'pink cookies' ^^.

They taste SO great, i wish i could eat them over and over again..
As well as 'merg pijpen'. my two favorite cookies
smile.gif

'Pink cookies'
rozekoek-icon-175.jpg

'Mergpijpen'
Oranje-mergpijpen.gif

Don't they look tasty? Better not try them out because they are addicting...very addicting
ph34r.gif

Wow....Yanosuke-sama! They look so good...can you send me some? I ask the impossible, but perhaps, one day, when you are well off, I might get some Dutch cookies in exchange for some Mexican ones?
laugh.gif
I promise when I bake my Persimmon cookies , come the fall...October, actually, you will partake of them, just ask labk1ta and ser4...they scored with my cookies over Christmas time....and yes, the Persimmon cookies are my favorite with a glass of cold, really, cold milk.
laugh.gif

Oh, that sounds delicious... ^^.
I can send you some anytime you want. Well, at least when I'm in the Netherlands because the Belgians don't even know what 'pink cookies' are.. Oo
I'll add some boxes of our Dutch Black Liquorice as well ^^.
Lucky Lab...lucky Ser4 >_<

Now I've said Black Liquorice hmm...they're not cookies, but they are my most favorite candy. Real Dutch candy ^^/ Especially the 'coin' and the 'honey' ones. and ofcourse the menthol version as well...jummy ^^/

I like chocolate chips cookies!!!
Milano cookies are my favorites!!!
smile.gif

Why, are you going to give me a cookie right about now?
tongue.gif
Lol. That'd be real nice.

I'm getting very hungry now. Lol.
laugh.gif

I like to keep it simple. So i prefer oatmeal raisin with some chocolate chips and maybe if it isn't too much to ask the baker some sprinkles with sugar on top...freshly baked with a smile to put me in a nice mood
wink.gif

side-note: Maybe with a glass of milk I know were only talking cookies but come on I like to get my dip on
rolleyes.gif

Hmm Cookies..the word itself sounds delicious..but has any of u ever tried Brocolli,Soy Sauce, Eggplant and absolutely the worst ingredients u can think of in a cookie...My cousin makes snacks and when he does he likes to experiment..he sucks so bad its unbelivable...the last time i ate a cookie was maybe 2 years ago..and thats no joke

QUOTE (senpai-kun @ Mar 03 2007, 02:51 PM) I like to keep it simple. So i prefer oatmeal raisin with some chocolate chips and maybe if it isn't too much to ask the baker some sprinkles with sugar on top...freshly baked with a smile to put me in a nice mood
wink.gif

side-note: Maybe with a glass of milk I know were only talking cookies but come on I like to get my dip on
rolleyes.gif

....you can't have cookies with out milk.. its unheard of... specially oatmeal cookies... its a must have... ummy ummy ummy... a hot guey cookie with an ice cold cup of milk to dip it in... ahhh my mouths watering.. im soo making cookies tomorrow.

My mum makes really amazing Chocolate Orange Cookies ~ OH there sooo good, and soft on the inside. She always makes a huge bunch and keeps hen for liek snacks and stuff, my mum likes to bake alot, we made a triple teir chocolate cake yesterday as well. But my mums coookies are really nice broken up and sprinkled over chocolate or vanilla ice cream.

Though you have to be quick to get them if theres people in the house, thats why we;ve taken to baking on a saturday while my Step Dad is at work an befeore my friends come round..though we usualy end up eating most of the sak.

Last week my mum made us a huge orange and lemon cake that we ate while having my study party. Yes we are that sad but it got us cake.

i'd have to say that my favorite cookies are chocolate crinkles/snow covered crinkles and chocolate chip cookies since they are my only specialties
biggrin.gif
but when i'm feeling lazy i'm fine with oreos and milk^_^

Playasia - Play-Asia.com: Online Shopping for Digital Codes, Video Games, Toys, Music, Electronics & more
Back