What is your favorite COOKIE

Ad: Buy Girls Und Panzer Merch from Play Asia!

Jamjum

-san
Sempai
rolleyes.gif
Oh boy, oh boy, i love cookies i love all cookies i can't name them all but alls i wants to know is what cookie is your favorite cookie
tongue.gif
simple; please post back, my favorite cookie is chocolate chip (home made) mmm..mm i might actually go make a 24 pack that i got sitting in the fridge right now...

you know what else i think about cookies is that they are 100% lovable they make the world go round well at least my world
blink.gif
i think.....i bet alot of peoples favorite cookie will be chocolate chip because they can't think of any others... unless that is there favorite cookie uhg... I've eaten a whole bowl of raw cookie dough and didn't get sick or a stomach ache thats how i know i can handle cookies with no hesitation

Thank you for reading/Or Posting
╤╤╤╤╤╤╤╤╤╤╤╤╤╤╤╤╤╤╤╤╤╤╤╤

lol i like ur enthusiasm and i think that it is ermmm triple choc chip

Mint Chocolate covered Oreos win hands down. Perhaps one of the greatest things about a commerical Christmas
tongue.gif

I made double chocolate chip cookies back last June for my class, and they went over really well. My mom made me pumpkin cookies back at Halloween as they're a personal favourite of mine
happy.gif
There's quite a few of my family's Christmas cookies I like too (we're doing the baking this weekend which should be lots of fun!)

I like: Butter cookies (yay)... Cinnamon cookies (not that much though)... Chocolate cookies (can't get enough of these)...

And Jamjum... really think well before you post your cookie obsession in the thoughtful section XD

QUOTE (Noshi @ Nov 25 2006, 05:43 PM) And Jamjum... really think well before you post your cookie obsession in the thoughtful section XD
Cookie's can be thoughful, right? I think about cookies a lot, well, not really
tongue.gif
To be honest, I dont eat cookies that much. I really dont remember what Cookie I love, dont know the name. I guess I usually eat chocolate chip cookies.

Argh InuyashaX you spoiled it! Cookies are not thoughtful compared to all the other topics
tongue.gif
(are you by chance Jamjum? huh?! huh?! huh?! o_O)

Huh???? Me Jamjum????.................... Why not ask Jamjum that question lol.

Well die to the limited supply of:

A - Money
B - Cookies

I have had to make too off of what the chow hall serves us thrice daily. I have three choices. Chocolate, peanut butter, and white chocolate/macadimia nut. I like the last one the most.

mmmmmmmm.... cookies....

my favorite is pizzelles.... >mmmm< and they are xmas cookies, so hopefully i'll be getting/baking some.... mmmm....

and i like chocolate chip oatmeal cookies too... and of course chocolate chip... and this one kind of girl scout cookie they dont do anymore... double dutch chocolate.... it was good...

gah, the sweet tooth is attacking!!!!

::goes and eats a cookie::

white chocolate-cranberries are the best with a glass of cold milk or maybe hot tea. awesome.
biggrin.gif

I like cookies that are spiced with cinnamon and cloves and nutmeg.....mine ! Also like Italian cookies for dunking in ice cold milk or cafe.....
laugh.gif

hmm... this topic actually makes me hungry.
I love Chocolate Chip cookies... my favorite!!!:) YUM YUM:)

hMM.... I haven't had cookies in a long time since I'm usually on a budget and the ones I like are crazy expensive, but last week there was this Nestle toll house double chocolate chip with white chip cookies on sale so I decided to try it.
laugh.gif

It was really good! Not only was it soft, but when you dip it in milk, it didn't break off
smile.gif
[a pet peeve of mine]. I can't remember the name of it, but my cousin was over and he's usually not a cookie person but to my surprise, he nearly finished it along with my mother!
mad.gif
I have to get more before the sale runs out.
sad.gif

I was browsing through the boards and i came across this!

Well if it's cookies you can't beat millies cookies *yum* anyway the best cookies are...

Starwberry marshmallow and cream cookies!!, sticky toffe cookies, X3 choc cookies, choc ky cookies and white chocolate pieces, mars bar cookies (yum), toffechoc, orange choc and finally the sweet and supposedly healthy cookie
dry.gif
... CHERRY

QUOTE (labk1ta @ Dec 04 2006, 01:24 AM) white chocolate-cranberries are the best with a glass of cold milk or maybe hot tea. awesome.
biggrin.gif

mmm..... i stole one of these from a co-worker the otehr day to try, and OMG.. they are soo good.... mmm... a new favorite definitely... hehe

Oreo is the best!!! especially "Oreo Double Stuff" double cream!!! lots of cream!!!

i like cookies that has lots of creams!!! vanilla or strawberry.... it's fine!!
but somehow.... i don't like chocolatte cream..... it's kinda bitter..

COOKIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yummy.. I looooove cookies!!!

My favorite cookie.... is one in my mouth!!!

but really.. I like the White Chocolate Macadamia Nut cookies at the Subway Restaurent... they're all so soft and scrumptious... I think I'm going to go get me some right now! BBL!!!

what?.. a thread about cookies.. random.. but i'll present my support.. i don't like cookies that much and i don't eat then very often but when i do.. i either choose to eat "Oreo's" or just home-made peanut butter cookies..
wink.gif

Playasia - Play-Asia.com: Online Shopping for Digital Codes, Video Games, Toys, Music, Electronics & more
Back