What do you drive?

Ad: Buy Girls Und Panzer Merch from Play Asia!
QUOTE (Yanosuke @ Nov 18 2010, 07:41 AM) That doesn't happen to be the same toyota i drove, right? if it is, i remember that car being pretty spicy lol. At this time i still had my '88 (if it wasn't older, memory is a bit rusted) suzuki alto. If you can remember as well, i had a chevy HHR as a rental. And, well, it left a bit of an impression on me as i now own a 2010 chevrolet equinox which is loaded quite nicely. Next car will be quite an upgrade, though that won't happen for at least another 2 to 3 years, but i'm looking into getting a fully loaded chevy suburban to upgrade both passenger and cargo space.
Well, your baby girl is gonna need a big SUV so her mommy and daddy can drive her around town.
tongue.gif
Although, nothing beats driving on the open highway or desert...New York is way too cramped for such.
rolleyes.gif
And yes, Yano~san, I am still impressed with your driving skills.
wink.gif
It sure was fun watching you drive my little black car around town. My little car still has lots of go and when my precious nephew Jacob, graduates from High School...guess who is gonna inherit that little car?
rolleyes.gif
The girls are way mad at me but heck, I can do what I want, right?
rolleyes.gif

Well, fortunately we have moved away from the city onto the island. Long island that is. Still NY state, but far enough away from the city. It's an area probably similar to where you live. No car and it's hard to get around. Yeah, you've been saying you're gonna give it to Jacob for a while hehe, never thought that would change. It is a good car though. I enjoyed driving it
smile.gif
As for the big SUV, yeah, i really like what i have right now, however, with a car seat pretty much taking up 1.5 seats, it only leaves room for 1 more passenger in the back. at least when i add a 3rd row (and by then she'll have a booster seat) there will be space for a lot more while still have the cargo space we have right now
smile.gif

QUOTE (Yanosuke @ Nov 18 2010, 09:19 AM)Well, fortunately we have moved away from the city onto the island. Long island that is. Still NY state, but far enough away from the city. It's an area probably similar to where you live. No car and it's hard to get around. Yeah, you've been saying you're gonna give it to Jacob for a while hehe, never thought that would change. It is a good car though. I enjoyed driving it
smile.gif

It will still be in mint condition when Jacob takes it over.
wub.gif
My Toyota is now at 38,000 miles and still burning the midnight oil. It will be paid for in full, come April of 2011.
wink.gif
Then, I am saving up for a Lexus or a Honda Accord or a BMW. I decided on one of those three...but then again, I may just buy a brand new Toyota Corolla...fully loaded.
tongue.gif

QUOTE (ImTakes @ Nov 18 2010, 03:02 PM) It will still be in mint condition when Jacob takes it over.
wub.gif
My Toyota is now at 38,000 miles and still burning the midnight oil. It will be paid for in full, come April of 2011.
wink.gif
Then, I am saving up for a Lexus or a Honda Accord or a BMW. I decided on one of those three...but then again, I may just buy a brand new Toyota Corolla...fully loaded.
tongue.gif

38,000 miles ?! Im jealous, Its practically brand new.

Mine gets me around and I guess its all I need. Black 2001 Volkswagen Jetta, thats my ride, and at 110,000 miles, its been around the block more than enough times. Previously owned by a "party girl". I have two dents on my hood that she claims happened when some one threw a beer bottle at her. And another one on the trunk when she backed into a low hanging branch. This car was a mess when I got it. Dirty, beat up, and in need of service.

My ride is a silver 2002 Dodge Stratus SE with the 2.4 liter transverse 4 (16-valve). It's not gonna win too many drag races, but it gets me back and forth to work (84 miles a day). I bought it used about October of last year.

It needs a new A/C blower (only has one speed - HIGH) but at least it cools well in the summer (down here in the Deep South that's not an optional feature, mind you).

I love what other folks here have done with the vinyl graphics. I'll have to look at getting something like that done for my beast - maybe a few shots of Minamoto Chizuru from Kanokon?

Y'all be careful on those roads, y'hear?

Later On,
D

I currently own two veichels. My daily driver is a '99 Ford F-250 diesel with 186000 miles and puting out about 225 horse, 560 Lbs of torque and tops out at 93mph (goddamn speed limiters.) The other is an '05 Susuki GSXR 600 with about 130 rear wheel horse power (not sure about the torque) and runs out of gears at 180 mph, and yes I hit 182 once on it, never again. The bike has been wrecked 3 times total. Twice it was totaled, once by me and once by the previous owner. I am happy to say that I went the whole season this year without crashing it. (although there was that one time this year that I passed 2 people missed the corner, hit the ditch, jumped the bike into someones driveway, and then proceded to pass another van just because I had the chance.) Anyway the're nothing special but they do what I want them to do. The truck is for towing the bike is for racing. I don't think I could ask for more.

Alas my car got a serious problem a few weeks ago and unfortunately i had to let it go
sad.gif

Still i have a new one on which i can put a lot of anime.
smile.gif

My new one is a BMW 520i.

^ Very nice, old friend...keep the anime to a minimum since a sleek, black Beamer always sits well with us gals.
tongue.gif
Is that a Pikachu hanging from your rear view mirror?
wink.gif
I plan to have my fun little car totally revamped as in cleaned/detailed inside and out, to get the new car smell and look again...I love it since it is all paid for and with less than 46,000 miles on it...runs like a dream.
wink.gif

brandnew_car.jpg

Congrats on the new car...may it drive you to places one can only dream of and in style, nijlandp-san.
wub.gif

A bicycle.

I still want to do taht to my car one day... but not to my current it soo broken

For some reason I want your car righ tnow there with that pic you've posted up about it.

Unfortunately for me I couldn't do that with my truck, since well.... it's a truck.
tongue.gif

Playasia - Play-Asia.com: Online Shopping for Digital Codes, Video Games, Toys, Music, Electronics & more
Back