what are you doing?

Ad: Buy Girls Und Panzer Merch from Play Asia!
QUOTE (ultima2096 @ Oct 6 2005, 08:24 AM) How was shopping?
Good, got two new trousers, did a lot of windowshopping, saw the latest Terry Pratchett book but didnt buy it yet.
happy.gif
And had some fun with my gf.

At the moment im catching up on everything I missed by not coming here for thhree days.
happy.gif

lol i haven't been on for two days now...i was working on an AMV that i'm gonna show to my friends. halfway done...i'm gonna spend time on it, so i'll be on rarely.

Im doing the waiting game again.
happy.gif

Yeah HAmasuke, you;re going to show the AMV to us right?
happy.gif

I am posting on this forum, and enjoying my new .Hack//Sign box set. It arrived today
biggrin.gif

QUOTE (onimike @ Oct 11 2005, 11:30 PM) Friends including us right?
yes, all of you are my friends ^.^ it's just that i don't want to consider it as a *sharing* thing, actually. when i mean "showing" i mean by letting a few of my friends, who can really be brutally honest, criticize my AMV. in the past, i made 1 about gundam seed destiny featuring Go!

QUOTE (Kane @ Oct 12 2005, 12:34 PM) I'm waiting for inspiration for my fic/book/ or waht you called it.

So i'm working on my website till i get the inspiration i need.
If you are of legal age I suggest the consumption of alcohol . That always seems to work really well for me.
happy.gif

Im not doing anything special at the moment...most likely it falls in the procrastination part.
happy.gif

Playasia - Play-Asia.com: Online Shopping for Digital Codes, Video Games, Toys, Music, Electronics & more
Back