what are you doing?

Ad: Buy Girls Und Panzer Merch from Play Asia!
QUOTE (ultima2096 @ Oct 5 2005, 06:25 AM) hooray for retro...
i still got my snes and wait for it.... master system, lol that thing was the worst, u had to walk all the way back across the room to pause it!.
How long were those cords?
ph34r.gif

Ontopic: At the moment im celebrating my unemployedness by going shopping.
happy.gif

QUOTE (TNT @ Oct 6 2005, 04:30 AM) How long were those cords?
ph34r.gif

Ontopic: At the moment im celebrating my unemployedness by going shopping.
happy.gif

long enough to make me physically move out the chair and a couple paces, its just damn inconvient.

how was shopping?

I still have all my old nintendo and sega console's aswell, i just never use them any more. And now i am working on a stupid school project, creating a database.

damn NOT very happy with national anime i download fmp tsr to 92% and it says file has been changed. next time i gonna just stick with fansubtv
smile.gif

QUOTE (Dragon-of-Rune @ Oct 6 2005, 01:49 PM) I still have all my old nintendo and sega console's aswell, i just never use them any more. And now i am working on a stupid school project, creating a database.
Hey, I'm doing that as well...yay for CSCI332
laugh.gif

cool smilelolz. need any help? i'm a pro drummer and good at reading treble clef. notes.

that shouldn't be too hard. forgot to ask, what instrument do you play?

awesome. wish i could join. play my snare. or should i do the DJing?

ahhh in a mad rush in doing my homework before the holidays ends today and school starts tomorrow.

Yeah what holiday, mine starts over 2 weeks
biggrin.gif

I have a weak vacation in 2 weeks (fall break , direct dutch translation of herfst vakantie)

Playasia - Play-Asia.com: Online Shopping for Digital Codes, Video Games, Toys, Music, Electronics & more
Back