what are you doing?

Playasia - Play-Asia.com: Online Shopping for Digital Codes, Video Games, Toys, Music, Electronics & more

onimike

-dono
Retired
QUOTE (Kashisu @ Sep 25 2005, 09:24 PM) absolutely nothing.... even though its late and ive still got a mountain of hw to do......... i hate statistics... its the most useless math class i have ever taken
= procrastinating

Let's set up one day where we funsub guys could play cs together... Forget Halo. Couter is better!

wwwwww

-chibi kami sama
Retired
play cs not a bad idea but the problem is that we all have to find a server with a good ping for everyone and for those who got homework. all i have got to say is hahhahahhahhahaha
im on school holidays no homework for me.

Right now posting and reading posts

Dragon-of-Rune

-Jigoku Sensei
Retired
I am doing my homework (cisco)

Kashisu

-san
Kouhai
QUOTE (onimike @ Sep 25 2005, 09:39 PM) = procrastinating

Let's set up one day where we funsub guys could play cs together... Forget Halo. Couter is better!
true true
and im doing it again right now

ben-sama

-dono
Retired
procrastinated as long as i could, but finished my physics homework by the 2am deadline. ahh i love procrastinating. i've only not procrastinated on a few things...

wwwwww

-chibi kami sama
Retired
wow you people really like procrastinating, i do like to join you in procastinating but i have got nothing to procrastinate

TNT

-nii
Retired
wwwwww than you can participate with me and procrastinations cousin, good old fashioned waiting.

Dragon-of-Rune

-Jigoku Sensei
Retired
I am now testing the endurance of my CPU with 8 downloads and 3 uploads + Winamp running on the background with Suzuka soundtrack

EDIT: Still only 33% cpu performance

TNT

-nii
Retired
Im sorry wwwwww, today I cant wait and ill be procrastinating instead.

Dragon-of-Rune

-Jigoku Sensei
Retired
Waiting for download to compleet.

H&C 23
Tsubasa Chronicle 13

Kurosana

-onii-chan
Kouhai
let's see..
waiting for:
shuffle ep11
tsukuyomi m.p.ep24
tsukuyomi m.p.ep25

ultima2096

-kun
Retired
just finished setting up new internet.. Yay!

enjoying the prospects of having internet again.

now gona download a good week and a halfs worth of anime!

then go to work... booo