What anime are you looking forward to in 2005?

Ad: Buy Girls Und Panzer Merch from Play Asia!
Status
Not open for further replies.

darkdog

-dredg
Retired
After some time reloading www.animenfo.com over and over again to see some anime titles for 2005 i ended up with a short list of series that i might be interested in.. I haven't seen any episodes from any of these series, so i just decided to write these down considering the category, description and reviews (if any)..

Here's my list, if anyone cares:

bokusatu tenshi dokuro-chan [comedy]
"Dokuro-chan is an angel who came from the future, She began to live in Sakura-kun’s house. She looks quite young but has a glamorous body, and she is innocent and cute. However, every time something happens, she beats Sakura to death with “Excaliborg”, a special bat with thorns. But, don’t’ worry. When she casts a spell, “Pipil Pil Pil Pipilpi~”, he comes back to life
This is how, a bloody heart-warming story of Dokuro-chan and Sakura-kun starts."

basilisk ~ koga ninpo cho ~ [Action, Drama, Historical Settings]
Errr... huge description
smile.gif
go to animenfo if you wanna take a look at it!

iriya no sora UFO no natsu [Drama, Romance, Science-Fiction]
Pretty long description as well.. and even though the description didn't interest me that much the picture did, and i went to its website to see a few pics and it seems to have some pretty good graphics.. and i want to take a closer look at that!

air [Drama]
This one is the only one, as far as i know, with a subbed episode. I saw the prelude and it looked interesting, i read some reviews and all of them praised the series, so i gotta get episode 1 one of these days (i'm downloading too much stuff and my ISP sucks). If anyone here saw it already, what did you think of it?

jinki extend [Mecha, Schoolkids]
An average description and a very positive review made me pay some attention to this one as well.. i'll give at least its first episode a try if anyone subs it!

Sooooo... what did you guys think of these? I know i might have picked some series that don't look promising at all, but don't forget i'm still naive when it comes to anime
smile.gif
What about other suggestions, anyone have some?

/jp

I,ve watched the first ep of Air. It was ok, it's an anime very similar to Kanon. The hype seems to have come about because it's based on a very popular dating sim. If you thought Kanon was good you should probably watch this.

As for what I'm waiting for this year, I waiting for FF7:Advent Children and Full Metal Panic: The second raid.

Second Raid will continue the story from where the first left off - to find the traitors that allowed the mercenaries to get on the submarine....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Playasia - Play-Asia.com: Online Shopping for Digital Codes, Video Games, Toys, Music, Electronics & more
Back