Utawarerumono

Ad: Buy Girls Und Panzer Merch from Play Asia!

Juhachi

-Key Master にははっ~
Sempai
"The story takes place in the world surrounded by nature such as forests. In this world, there is the mankind almost looks like the human being, but it has ears and a tail like an animal. One day, Eruru who lives in a village of marginal region saves a masked young man lying serious injured. Fortunately, he narrowly escapes from the death, but he has lost his memory. Tuskle, the grandmother of Eruru, names him Hakuoro. Soon, this encounter will make them lead checkered lives."

So, it's basically a fantasy-style anime about a guy in a mask who is found by the fox-girl Eruruu and he starts living in their villiage.

Now, I'm not one for fantasy style anime, but I like the way this anime is presented, the animation and the story. It leaves a lot of questions as to the guy's past and the whole world they live in as well. Also, when I first saw this, I thought it shared a lot of elements from Princess Mononoke since they are somewhat alike, at least I thought so.

So, anyone have any thoughts on this one?

another H-game based anime, I don't know how to describe the serie but I like it. Should it be under action or drama? There's seems like there's going to be alot of action but I was hoping for a better intro.

QUOTE (Cuse @ Apr 16 2006, 09:05 PM) What can you campare it to??? Which show????
Did you even read my whole first post? I said it reminded me of Princess Mononoke.

I think of it as a better "Inuyasha" without the strong lubby dubby crap. The ears and tail kinda makes me think of Final Fantasy for some reason since they always have humans with different animal parts to them. I just love the opening song, can't stop thinking about it
biggrin.gif

Oh no, I just saw on ANN that this is going to be 26 episodes long; that might be a bit too long for me since I have mixed feelings about this one. As I said, I'm not really into the whole fantasy-anime genre. Also, I don't really like the action scenes very much either. This is also why I didn't like Princess Mononoke as much as others do.

Fantasy anime are just bleh to me...

And how could you compare this to Inuyasha?
blink.gif
They're almost nothing alike.

But I'll never forget the scene in the first episode when the guy with the mask is walking with Eruruu and he notices her tail. Without asking her, he grabs it and runs his hand through it. Eruruu gets this ephoric expression on her face but then realizes just how violated she just was and pushed him away. That scene was I think the only one that I thought was good.
rolleyes.gif

Utawarerumono rocks! Eruruu is so cool! I love her seiyuu (Yamanaka Ino) It's just an amazing series.

well I like it alot so far
happy.gif

(spoiler if you havnt seen ep 2 yet)
but can some one just help me clarify... the tiger cub (king of forest cub)... did aruru take it before or after? cause that would have pissed the king off alot... but she never had it till the end of the ep so where would it have been hiding?

i like this series so far and i wait to see what's with that mask i guess An-chan is a very important character
of course erruru is just awsome with her cool ears and all

QUOTE (Juhachi @ Apr 17 2006, 01:25 AM) Oh no, I just saw on ANN that this is going to be 26 episodes long; that might be a bit too long for me since I have mixed feelings about this one. As I said, I'm not really into the whole fantasy-anime genre. Also, I don't really like the action scenes very much either. This is also why I didn't like Princess Mononoke as much as others do.

Fantasy anime are just bleh to me...

And how could you compare this to Inuyasha?
blink.gif
They're almost nothing alike.

But I'll never forget the scene in the first episode when the guy with the mask is walking with Eruruu and he notices her tail. Without asking her, he grabs it and runs his hand through it. Eruruu gets this ephoric expression on her face but then realizes just how violated she just was and pushed him away. That scene was I think the only one that I thought was good.
rolleyes.gif

http://www.teamtao.com/kemonomimi/src/1144469256024%2egif

QUOTE (anne @ Apr 20 2006, 08:56 AM) question: does eruru sees an-chan as a father figure as well, like aruru does??
she could think of him both ways. after all, it is not uncommon for a female to be attracted to a male which has the same traits as their parent.

I still have mixed feelings about this anime, I don`t like very much the fantastic world animes but still I think that it`s well made and perhaps the story would have a good prospective due the hero`s hidden past.
I can`t see any connection with Inuyasha or Mononoke-hime.
I noticed in the entrance that there will be Tenshis later on. Why?
wink.gif

The neko-mimi I find very annoying what is it with the Jap peaple and that stuff? is it some kind of fetich?
Since I`ve started watching it I guess I will continue downloading it and we`ll see...
tongue.gif

i think this might turn out good for a fantasy, not really into fantasy genres that much but after seeing the opening im expecting it to turn out gud

ep 3 was pretty good and i cant wait for ep 4 it seems theres gonna be a lot of action or at least towards the end of the ep .and eruru is pretty hawt lol . ah i still remember in ep one when hakuro (how ever you spell it ) grabed her tail and the expression she made . just so priceless
laugh.gif

QUOTE (usspaul @ Apr 23 2006, 09:16 AM) ep 3 was pretty good and i cant wait for ep 4 it seems theres gonna be a lot of action or at least towards the end of the ep .and eruru is pretty hawt lol . ah i still remember in ep one when hakuro (how ever you spell it ) grabed her tail and the expression she made . just so priceless
laugh.gif

Too bad this anime doesn't have many more moments like that one or I think I'd enjoy it more.
laugh.gif
Watched epi 3 and basically still more of the same; it's an action-drama as I see it.

I'm still going to keep watching it though. I like the OP theme and the animation is superb; hope it gets better though...

lol i dont find wots so gud bout the OP, i find the OP to suzumiya haruhi more interesting.

Playasia - Play-Asia.com: Online Shopping for Digital Codes, Video Games, Toys, Music, Electronics & more
Back