Utawarerumono

Ad: Buy Girls Und Panzer Merch from Play Asia!
QUOTE (Megiddo @ Jun 28 2009, 03:01 AM) I thought Urutori's fixation on the kid was lame in the game.

I thought Urutori's fixation on the kid was lame in the OVA.

Also, why didn't Oriental Light & Magic do this? The character designs and oveall animation style was a bit different from the TV series.

Anyway, I'm hoping the next OVA episodes have some fighting, or expound further upon Iceman such as Iceman's revenge by turning all the the leaders of the science facility into red jelly since they killed Mikoto and their child (if not killed, then like, abducted or something, it's been awhile). Those red jelly just seemed really random in the anime and I felt that was one scene that the anime desperately needed for coherency of what happened.
I didn't like the animation, either. It seemed too exaggerated at times.

So, no action in episode 2 either, unless you count a few magical blasts that didn't really do anything except partly destroy a house.

Still, I quite enjoyed this episode. A lot more than the first one at least. I think the story was an anime original, cause at least the version of the game I played didn't have anything about a girl crushing on Kuro .

Oh, and they toned down the nudity from a few minutes in the first ep to a few seconds. Not bad there Aquaplus.

Eruru was hilarious at the very end when she thought Aruru was going to end up marrying Benawi.

Oh, and the way they even further showed Hakuoro's disdain for his bureaucratic duties as emperor also had me chuckling quite a bit.

So I enjoyed it. I hope the next one does get into Iceman and explain stuff that was left out in the TV series. Oh, and there needs to be more Touka too. At least we got this shot of her sleeping ^^

Wow I never expected the OVA to do a filler episode like that out of nowere. The only way that this would of been added is if it was frm the PS2 verison, but I highly doubt it.

So in the end I was expecting a fighting episode and we got another simple romance episode here. *sigh* I just hope that if they are still doing this in OVAs tat they would finally get to the actual end of the story like they've been hinting in the OP.

While I had nothing wrong with this episode since it had a good stand alone story that could of been a background story that was probably scrappped from the game for all we know.

Playasia - Play-Asia.com: Online Shopping for Digital Codes, Video Games, Toys, Music, Electronics & more
Back