usernames

Ad: Buy Girls Und Panzer Merch from Play Asia!
ultima as in ultima weapon fromn the final fantasy series (i started to get annoyed when they made omega weapon who is suppost to be better than me - yeah rite i'd have him) or u can take it as the magic ultima. or as the ultimate weapon (clouds final sword). i could go on - but then id deprive u of the best part - the 2096.
the 2096 - which should be said individually - not two thousand and ninty six or twenty - ninty-six. it comes from my e-mail address. and to get there it was randomly created in my mind as the email address 'alex@...' was already gone. so ultima2096 was born.
sorry that its not very exciting.

QUOTE (MKK2004 @ Sep 16 2005, 06:12 PM) MKK2004, MKK is the shorten name when i'm playing wrestling in PS2. MKK = M*** K*** K***, can u guess the letters? Ecchi part from "resurrecting" the ecchi pics thread...
whats the second word..? 'K***'
origin of my name..?
biggrin.gif
laugh.gif
<-smilelolz xD
if i were to choose a different one it would be imabaka

my name came from one of my original characters but i drew him so crappy that i had to throw it away and i decided to just use luryu as my user name. the leecher part came from when i signed up here to get advent children but now im just chillin here eneryday LOL(not really but hey this is the internet)

well mine came from like watching dbz when it was like cool lol i bet you can figure out what the uss stands for from that lol

hamasusuke is the last name i made up for myself. my first name is yachanske for the name i made up. i keep my stuffs original.

I like the night and also Dragons so i use that name. Other names i use are: "The Creator"(cause i create rpg games) & Uoti Kashioria(Uoti is just a name I made, Kashioria has three different parts, Kash which is Cash but with a k at first, iori is the name of my favorite snk character, and the a which just sounds more japanese).

hmmm.... well mine came from when I was watching the matrix and I herd the ( the one )so I just put anime in front of one so thats how my name came to be and the year of my birth date 86 [ anime_one86 ]
biggrin.gif

heres other names that i use ImpulseDestiny and Ignite mainly for cs
tongue.gif

see i love people when they keep things original, not like imitators. smilelolz, i look up to you for your comedy. and W6....i can only guess you just hit the "w" 6 times.

well at least you're name's original...unless someone comes up with W7

that'd be me. thumbs up, yo.

That sounds more like Word War 3 then a nickname, but WWWWWW could also be W6 or WWW3.

Playasia - Play-Asia.com: Online Shopping for Digital Codes, Video Games, Toys, Music, Electronics & more
Back