usernames

Ad: Buy Girls Und Panzer Merch from Play Asia!
Nice topic. My username "random" speaks for itself
smile.gif

It was the first word that came up in my head.....a "random" word.

chibinyaa: very much inspired by Prince of Tennis' chibi episodes and Kikumaru Eiji's random sayings like nyaa nyaa and nanjara hoi hoi!! XD

well, mine isn't very original, since its directly copied off samurai deeper kyo, but i still like the name very much
happy.gif

My username came when I started playing rpg on the snes specially Legend of Zelda, I couldn't use my other nick because the game only needs 4 letters and mine was 5...

Gendo - from the 'evil' character from NGE XD who loved his wife more than anything else in the world and Was a big bastard apart from that XD
"I'm not used to being liked by other people" - thats the quote of him that won my heart XD

After watching naruto, i liked this (my nick). But when i tried to join forum, this name was already taken. Obviously this is a common nick. So i thought what to do?
Then came 21. It was the date on that day when i signed up on a forum.

Posted this in the other thread aswell,

I have been using this name on forums for a while now, don't know how i came up with it, it just poped-up into my mind one day and it seems that nobody has ever used it. The same happend with some of my other nickname's i have GoreProducer for Online shooters ( i had this one ever since i started playing HF) and EvilDeception for online war/rpg games, i have a few more but i don't use them as often as the other three.

well my name wwwwww is some random key that i pressed six times
because at the start i never took the forum seriously.
well thats my origin for my name i hope you guys have more better ones.
smile.gif

Exile from last exile
but my aim is original, PRKEVLAR, pr for puerto rican, and kevlar for a type of armour. so its prican armour!

connor, got it after 9 months of being covered in goo.

the ecchi part I got after I made the hit thread 'Ecchi PiCs'
tongue.gif

Revelation from the last chapter of the bible declaring the end of mankind when the apocalypse befalls mankind because of all our evil and ignorance. It inspired me.

Mar Episcopa, umm not much to it a name i got called by my cousins having to do with titles given to bishops mocking my innocence and naiivity.

Better start off with where I got the Casper

Go way back to when AoE was still new, I was 8 or 9 and playing online. First name was like Taz something-or-other. THen I joined my first clan, Soupy and needed a new name. So I took the name of my faveorte civ in the game, Greeks. Later Soupy_casper invited me in to the clan he had started... Casper!! I believe it came from Casper, WY but it was so long ago I'm most likley wrong, maybe the skateboarding move... Anyways I was Casper_Greek but had eventually stopped playing. Then I started playing Halo with my friends much later on, they would all tack "dark" onto there names when we played online... So I became Dark-Gryphon. I continued to use Gryphon in FPS's but switched to Casper again for StarCraft. And when I joined my first SC clan, I took the name ADark-Casper@USeast. Thus the culmination of my name! I am still in that clan 2 years later and ummmm oh yeah!! ALS FOREVER!

TNT as in the explosive...didnt we already have this conversation?

Playasia - Play-Asia.com: Online Shopping for Digital Codes, Video Games, Toys, Music, Electronics & more
Back