usernames

Ad: Buy Girls Und Panzer Merch from Play Asia!
umm, that'd be really really weird...

About my username...
I guess the only way to explain it is I was trying to come up with my own nickname at school...

flipstarboy...

didn't work too well.
After some events that were...somewhat dark, I adopted this one:

nightshadow...

once again, didn't work too well, due to the fact that there were already so many out there (I googled it once)...
So, I extended it, and:

thenightsshadow

that one was unique, as far as I could tell. In fact, you can see where I usually am by googling thenightsshadow.
But the nickname I go by right now is a combination of the first two:

fsb2nsxform

It's nice, ne?

hows that combined???
blink.gif

Umm...I remember looking back, and seeing the way my life was bright, then dark, then murky...

I came up with it at random, I guess, during a stock market lecture. It still has fit me well, serving as a reminder to stray away from the darkness.

It'd probably help if I split it up between it's parts

fsb-2-ns-xform

fsb = flipstarboy
Easy enough

2 = back and forth
Same thing as to and fro. I prefer the 2 because it has a nice ring to it

ns = nightshadow
Easy enough as well

xform = By trial and error, through choices that formed
This one's not easy to explain. This is where the randomness came in, but I prefer it because it reminds me that it was my choices that got me in and out.

But your nickname here isn't fsb2nsxform but Thenightshadow.

chidori69

chidori- after kaname chidori from full metal panic.. isnt she a hotie!! ^________^

and then the number.. well its just a number....

Yeah she is a hottie, so why don't you have Chidori in your avatar (i don't mind Inoue
tongue.gif
)

hmm.. havent found a good pic of yet i guess....and i like animation.... inoue is doing just great
smile.gif

Maybe you can make a animation from the first season of FMP with Chidori (she is in more episode there then in the second season)

Mine came from both the game Lunar and from the manga Rizelmine.

i made my username up on the 6th grade...

it is so old and kiddie...but everyone knows it so i keep using it

showoff - kinda like my personality i guess, i'm very outgoing

2101 - my nickname from 5th grade; supposedly i was too smart to be human, so 2101 was my official "martian" name, courtesy of my best friend who made it up

Mine was originally BoldKiller and I got it from my highschool days. It was kind of a dare and inside joke. I can be many things, but a killer is just the complete opposite of me!
We could be so silly back then. (Actually, I dont think we can grow out of this... haaa, i'll be like this until I die
blink.gif
!!!!)

I just got tired of the killer part and shorted it!

QUOTE (Bold @ Oct 17 2005, 11:12 PM) Mine was originally BoldKiller and I got it from my highschool days. It was kind of a dare and inside joke. I can be many things, but a killer is just the complete opposite of me!
We could be so silly back then. (Actually, I dont think we can grow out of this... haaa, i'll be like this until I die
blink.gif
!!!!)

I just got tired of the killer part and shorted it!
wow. how bold of u man
biggrin.gif

its interesting how everyone says "back in my high school days". its like ur all old men/women reminiscing on the past

QUOTE (smilelolz @ Oct 17 2005, 11:24 PM)its interesting how everyone says "back in my high school days". its like ur all old men/women reminiscing on the past
Old?!? Well, i'm not that old. I mean, at 23 I dont feel as if I already have a foot in my grave. Actually, I hope I will never feel like that, even when I'm 85!

I guees, it's just that after you went throught high school, college and are now completing university, hish school seems really far. Even thought it was only 5 years ago. So much has happed in those 5 years.

hm, my name was given to me by my friends after i made several costumes that were all inspired by masked characters... "Maskman" was a rather popular sentai series shown here in my country about a decade ago (and yes, they had masks on)
laugh.gif
the Red character's name was Micheal Joe. an amalgam of the two terms produced maskmanjoe
smile.gif

I chose Neutrality because generally I perfer not to choose sides.

True neutrality is never possible.
You always have to pick a side. BUT this does not mean you have to pick one of the side that is already available. You can be on your own side.
wink.gif

Playasia - Play-Asia.com: Online Shopping for Digital Codes, Video Games, Toys, Music, Electronics & more
Back