Understanding the WW2 nazi act

Ad: Buy Girls Und Panzer Merch from Play Asia!

Do you understand the reasons for ww2 nazi actions (note: understanding is NOT agreing!)

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Somewhat

• No

• What is a nazi??

• Total voters
I have ever wondered wy do US didnt entered war before... When they entered there was no opportunity for hitler to win, I mean, they were exhausted for battle, and americans were fresh, also they could just counter the americans, but do no real harm, they just couldnt attack US territory
They sent a letter to Lazaro Cardenas, president of Mexico telling him to ally with the axis and let germans use the territory so they could attack US directly, but that was dumb, it was first descifered by FBI, even before Mexican goberment has read the msg.
And after the war there was in America, and not Europe the most powerfull country. So as you see, in war THERE IS a winner

just to point this out America actually hasnt actually really lost a war they have never fought a war on their home land for example korean, vietnam, iraq and WW2 they were all on other peoples backyards. sure in vietnam they had to retreat but all they lost were a few soldiers and nothing else.

k firstly america hasnt lost a war cos it the original population was basically massacred. indian/bison vs rifle.. wasnt a good start. If England were to join the EU (properly), then the EU would be the new bad boy in town telling america wat to do. which could result in conflict espescially if Jacques Chirac starts dissing american food (McDonalds is crap), i mean everyone in my country was in outrage about it.. (i was just thinking 'who cares'). the american would probably be up for war and it'll end up like this.

anyway what i really wanted to post was these random ww2 facts that i found on thejapanesepage.com

Military History-Stranger than Fiction
This is from Col. D.G. Swinford, USMC, Ret. HISTORY BUFF

1. The first German serviceman killed in WW II was killed by
the
Japanese (China, 1937), the first American serviceman
killed was killed by the
Russians (Finland 1940), the highest ranking American
killed was Lt. Gen.
Lesley McNair, killed by the US Army Air Corps. . . So
much for allies.

2. The youngest US serviceman was 12 year old Calvin
Graham, USN. He
was wounded and given a Dishonorable Discharge for lying
about his age.
(His benefits were later restored by act of Congress)

3. At the time of Pearl Harbor the top US Navy command was
Called
CINCUS (pronounced "sink us"), the shoulder patch of the US
Army's 45th
Infantry division was the Swastika, and Hitler's private
train was named
"Amerika."
All three were soon changed for PR purposes.

4. More US servicemen died in the Air Corps than the Marine
Corps.
While completing the required 30 missions your chance of
being killed was
71%.

5. Generally speaking there was no such thing as an average
fighter
pilot. You were either an ace or a target. For instance Japanese
ace
Hiroyoshi Nishizawa shot down over 80 planes. He died
while a passenger on a
cargo plane.

6. It was a common practice on fighter planes to load
every 5th round
with a tracer round to aid in aiming. This was a mistake. Tracers
had
different ballistics so (at long range) if your tracers
were hitting the target
80% of your rounds were missing. Worse yet tracers
instantly told your enemy
he was under fire and from which direction. Worst of all
was the practice of
loading a string of tracers at the end of the belt to tell
you that you
were out of ammo. This was definitely not something you
wanted to tell
the enemy. Units that stopped using tracers saw their success
rate
nearly double and their loss rate go down.

7. When allied armies reached the Rhine the first thing men did
was
pee in it. This was pretty universal from the lowest
private to Winston
Churchill (who made a big show of it) and Gen. Patton (who
had himself
photographed in the act).

8. German Me-264 bombers were capable of bombing New York
City but it
wasn't worth the effort.

9. German submarine U-120 was sunk by a malfunctioning toilet.

10. Among the first "Germans" captured at Normandy were
several
Koreans. They had been forced to fight for the Japanese
Army until they were
captured by the Russians and forced to fight for the
Russian Army until they
were captured by the Germans and forced to fight for the
German Army until
they were captured by the US Army.

AND I SAVED THE BEST FOR LAST....
11. Following a massive naval bombardment 35,000 US and
Canadian
troops stormed ashore at Kiska, in the Aleutian Islands. 21
troops were
killed in the firefight.
It would have been even worse if there had been any Japanese on
the
island.

i just LOVE those random facts
smile.gif

/jp

If you like WWII try and play Hearts of Iron 2. It's a great WWII simulation game. You can take control of whatever country you like and try dominate the world
rolleyes.gif

Me and a friend played together a weekend, he's Germany and I'm Japan. He has allready taken over Europe and Soviet. And I've taken over China + the neighbouring countries
biggrin.gif

Be aware though, It's a time consuming game. Don't expect things to go fast. For example: Building the Japanese battleship, Yamato, takes 512 in-game days which equals 3 hours and 41 minutes in real-life. In order to build a fleet you will need a couple of weeks playing the game. And the game requires alot of diplomacy, so it ain't just click/build/fight.

Anyway, if you really like WWII I suggest playing that game. Me and my friend are going to beat the crap out of the americans next
biggrin.gif

Why am I not surprised that you chose Japan. Tell me was your first choice Germany?
ph34r.gif

QUOTE (neutrality @ Mar 21 2006, 08:39 AM) Why am I not surprised that you chose Japan. Tell me was your first choice Germany?
ph34r.gif

My first choice is always Japan
tongue.gif

And my friend's first choice is always Germany so it's a perfect fit XD
Muhahahha, Axis shall rule the world!!!!

QUOTE k firstly america hasnt lost a war cos it the original population was basically massacred. indian/bison vs rifle.. wasnt a good start. If England were to join the EU (properly), then the EU would be the new bad boy in town telling america wat to do. which could result in conflict espescially if Jacques Chirac starts dissing american food (McDonalds is crap), i mean everyone in my country was in outrage about it.. (i was just thinking 'who cares'). the american would probably be up for war and it'll end up like this.
dude u know what i mean, i mean the Americans not the original population.....

WHY THE F WERE THEY PEEING IN OUR FUCKING RIVER D:

QUOTE (wwwwww @ Mar 21 2006, 09:49 AM) dude u know what i mean, i mean the Americans not the original population.....
lol, yeah i did i was just being picky!!

My favourite one was probably the koreans that were made to fight for nearly every army involved in the war lol.
@wccend: Why not... you should see what we've done to the River Thames

QUOTE (Daedroth @ Mar 21 2006, 03:22 AM) My first choice is always Japan
tongue.gif

And my friend's first choice is always Germany so it's a perfect fit XD
Muhahahha, Axis shall rule the world!!!!
HHAHHAHAHHAHAH MAn, im starting to like you
laugh.gif
whats the game name again?

QUOTE (noob @ Mar 22 2006, 02:08 AM) HHAHHAHAHHAHAH MAn, im starting to like you
laugh.gif
whats the game name again?
Hearts of Iron 2
biggrin.gif

did any of u ever see the white power forums? , it`s quite funny actually, it`s a bunch of retards making up stuff to deny the holocaust...bunch of ignorant fools.

It wasnt only jews that were supposed to be eliminated. The empire wanted to commit genocide in my country as well.... all ppl were supposed to die, no matter if they were jews or christians, no matter if blond or dark haired. We were neighbours and the new kingdom needed more room to expand. Not so many ppl know about this.

Czech Republic used to be a small, but very industrialized and rich country before the WW2. Germans invaded, pumped all the capital, gold, machinery to Germany, stransported thousands and thousands of czechs to their factories, where they had to work till they died. After WW2 was over, czech ppl chased Germans out of our country, the goverment confiscated their property as well.

50 years later Germans complain, they want their property back. Makes us want to laugh. And what about the property they stole from us during the occupation? It was far more than what our government confiscated. What about the towns that they made even with the ground? I mean literally even, no one survived, the town vanished from the surface of earth. Now you might say, OK, if that is so, why doesnt Czech Republic demand a re-compensation??

And again, many ppl dont know this. But after the communism was over in my country, Germany promised to let us join the European union within 2 years, if we give up our re-compensation demands. We did so, Germany broke their promise. Thats life!!! And now they want their property back. The cheekness of those ppl has no boundaries.

QUOTE (wceend @ Oct 12 2006, 10:47 AM)did any of u ever see the white power forums? , it`s quite funny actually, it`s a bunch of retards making up stuff to deny the holocaust...bunch of ignorant fools.

It did happen, but the victims were not only one large group of people, from the same religion. The only thing most of them had in common, as it already have been hinted, was that their country had been invaded by one of the Axis, specifically Germany. That would include most of the countries between (eastern) Germany and Turkey, moreover Germany to Spain (westernish, excluding the fact Britian did not fall). In addition to those countries, while we're at it, we shouldn't forget about the African countries either. They too, did suffer from Holocaust.

@ warita, I'd rather blame your own government for not being able to see what their plan was than to blame Germany. Don't get me wrong, I don't hate neither countries, but IMO Germany is prefered and that's because of their determination.

Ok people...nice job of gettting way off topic

QUOTE (scar_ishbalan @ Mar 20 2006, 01:00 AM)I have ever wondered wy do US didnt entered war before... When they entered there was no opportunity for hitler to win, I mean, they were exhausted for battle, and americans were fresh, also they could just counter the americans, but do no real harm, they just couldnt attack US territory
They sent a letter to Lazaro Cardenas, president of Mexico telling him to ally with the axis and let germans use the territory so they could attack US directly, but that was dumb, it was first descifered by FBI, even before Mexican goberment has read the msg.
And after the war there was in America, and not Europe the most powerfull country. So as you see, in war THERE IS a winner

As it were the short and simple asnwer to why America didn't enter the war is because we didn't want to. For most of it's history America had had a policy of isolationism, and even after WWII, Americans still felt like it wasn't their war and they didn't have to worry about it.

Oh noes they can't attack America xd what do you think the axis would've done after they had europe (and a large part of asia (russia)? sat around and played with themselves? Empires want to expand >.>

And it's ridiculous to assume that Germans were already defeated by 1941 (Us entry into the war), the war didn't even end til 1945. Take into consideration that france had been defeated and russia in the mean time had also been invaded by the axis (and been pretty much defated at evey turn while at the same time they were destroying every single thing that they owned) and it's pretty simple to come to the conclusion that the introduction of fresh us troops (not to mention supplies) were totally indespensible and by the nature of this fact it makes it sorta seem silly to think that germany had no chance whatsoever >.>

I think the main reason for it was jelousy because they seemed to be doing better then the gemans was in business matters and also belive it may have had somthink to do with religion.

This is WAY too late to enter this thread but hey,what the heck,I've got times to kill.First of all,i vote for 'somewhat' for this,after finish reading all the posts here,so I got that result.
Not much to be said,just need to arise some question,hoping either Bold-sama or noob-sempai or anybody to answer this...
-I checked out some webpages,they said this:
estimated Jewish population before WW2-11 millions others say 15.3...?Who knows whose right?
estimated Jewish killed during Holocaust-+-6 millions
blink.gif
and the so called population in Europe before that 9 millions
blink.gif
Honestly they says 60% of total Jewish population
So here comes the question,
-How the heck did the Germany(the Nazis to be exact) be able to killed say 60%
of the Jewish all over the world and no one(the Europeans) has stopped them?
-Why the heck most of the Jewish lives in Europe only,and mostly in German and the country got invaded.Surely,if they heard the news the Nazis are targetting them,they would have fleed(most people would!) at least half of them should be able to survive if they flee to WW2 "HEROES" country,say UK,US,Russian,etc,etc.But they were sitting duck and got themselves killed.Saying there's not enough time for this is quite unreasonable,a country couldn't killed that much people in short time,or even at least stopping that much number from fleeing.So...?
huh.gif
Perhaps the invaded country themselves helping the Nazi blocking the Jews?Can't be... right...?The Americans couldn't stopped many of the Talibans from escaping with all their 'advanced' technology...can't even detect where Osama is now(well they can 'smell' WMD in Iraq of course..)
So,basically I'm not denying the Holocaust occurance,but I need someone to clear me up on this.The numbers just don't fit for me.Won't ask anything(might argue though
tongue.gif
) if I've been cleared about this.
*Yeah,surely if that many people were killed,the Europeans especially the Germany have to make up for it.But why DRAGGED THE WHOLE WORLD along in their repentance..?Most of the world can't do anything to stopped it even if they wanted to...(It's just like asking the whole neighbourhood to pay to you because they didn't stopped one neighbour's son from beating your son to death,though most of them basically just being lazy in their house after work-time when it occured and didn't even know it even happened at that time.)But THE WHOLE WORLD can't even say anything BAD about Israels now,otherwise they'd be BAD person themselves(condemned ny the Europes of course)...Duh!Can't quite get the situation here....
*The Jewish have always been smart,because they got to eat Heavens' food when they ask prophet Moses to pray for it(the side-or-rather good effect of those foods).So,many have been envy and jealous for their talents,but most of the BAD STUFF done to them(refer to history) were carried out by the CHRISTIANS........
Finally,HOLOCAUST IS BAD!PEACE IS GOOD!.Shame on Hitler/Nazis for killing so many(Jewish or not)...who does he think he is....?(though I've said I've somewhat get the reasons above)
For moderators:Go ahead and delete this message if you guys think this would be inappropriate or being off topics,I basically hate to do such post myself.The Thoughful section just didn't fit well with me I guess...pheww!That's long!....

The USA, Uk had no clue what really was going on with the jews. Even the german people didnt know. They only knew that they took away all jews to the "Konzentrationslager". They didnt know what happened there.

In fact there were many people against it, but Hitler killed them all. There were two students (brother and sister) for example in germany that made flyer in which they showed the people how bad Hitler is. Shortly after that they were both executed in front of their parents.

I think nobody can understand what it was like unless you were there.

QUOTE (shun20 @ Jan 18 2007, 01:28 PM) The USA, Uk had no clue what really was going on with the jews. Even the german people didnt know. They only knew that they took away all jews to the "Konzentrationslager". They didnt know what happened there.

In fact there were many people against it, but Hitler killed them all. There were two students (brother and sister) for example in germany that made flyer in which they showed the people how bad Hitler is. Shortly after that they were both executed in front of their parents.

I think nobody can understand what it was like unless you were there.
Pretty good point!But i'll pass on being there...no one want that!(Unless they're the cold-hearted b*****d who responsible for all that).
But,that's why I was confused.If they indeed have suffered that much,shouldn't they stop doing what they did to the Palestinians now?They should well-aware how hurts it felt being oppressed for no reason.If you notice,doring the Muslim's golden-era,they can hardly have done any bad things to the Jews.rather the Jews were able to live in peace.In some occasion,they even welcome the Muslims troop to defeat some Christian empire for being so oppressive on them.Really,most of Jewish major clash before are between them and the Christian,not Muslims(there's that Holocaust).No use to deny it,but it's all real facts.

Playasia - Play-Asia.com: Online Shopping for Digital Codes, Video Games, Toys, Music, Electronics & more
Back