TWGOK (The World God Only Knows)

Ad: Buy Girls Und Panzer Merch from Play Asia!
I just read chapter 141 and oh my god I can't believe that Keima actually disguised as a girl XDDDD!!! Well but now we know that yui has a goddess as well inside her.

For the remaining goddes my bet would be on Shiori and Ayumi.

I just read chapter 145...and oh my god Shiori-chwan~ is sooooo nosebleeding moe :33333 One of the best girls in the complete series <3

And I can't believe that Keima cross dressed in the end again XD

To think Kami-sama still crossdressed for Shiori just to get on her good side again. Not only that but it makes it a bit easier for her to deal with him oddly enough now.
tongue.gif

To top it all off he even mentions that he's doing this because the demons that he's working for told him to do it or else kind of deal here. On the up side at least he's now going to help her write a story baised on his personality. Although I get this feeling the Goddess is outside of Shiori because she does surround herself with books a whole lot and tends to be rather quitet though.

In any case I get this feeling that once he manages to convince this Goddess to be on his side he may have more issues on how to keep them from trying to kill him over this plan of action he has taken and might take as well.
laugh.gif

Ok with how things are going it seems that Kami-sama ended up in the worst place that any indecisive guy would get into. Pretty much being forced to choose either Ayumi or Chihiro when those two are rather close to each other.

So pretty much this might be the first time he'll get burned for miscalculations. Also, Haqua being imprisoned in New Hell can only mean things are going downhill for her.

Playasia - Play-Asia.com: Online Shopping for Digital Codes, Video Games, Toys, Music, Electronics & more
Back