TWGOK (The World God Only Knows)

Ad: Buy Girls Und Panzer Merch from Play Asia!
I think its about to get interesting! Im looking forward to it. I think i know who 3 of the goddess is not sure though.

I can still post the pic, but see no point since there was a pic of all the girls on the new chapter.

Girls who has yet to re-appear at all:

Swimming Girl Club
Shougi Girl
Girl who looked at the stars
Library Girl
Teacher
Karate Sister who became huge

Prolly missing a few, this off top of my head.

I can discard the Teacher and Karate Sister since they both left town.

Here is hoping it's not Library Girl or the one who looked at the stars, They were the most boring. Hoping it's the one who plays Shougi. After Track girl she is my favorite of the series. I really liked her character design.

We know Ayumi is a goddness and chirio. i heard a interesting theory that Haqua might be one probably not though. i kinda like to see the sumire the ramen girl as one.

I want to say I'm good, but it was damn obvious.

>.>

Anyhow, I'm still routing for the Shougi girl. I loved her hair.

Also.

2h8bfy9.jpg

So it not the former teacher or the swim girl. i didnt seem to remember her anyways lol. I also since it seem to do with their age? the goddess are all his age? so has to be ayumi and chiro and maybe the ramen girl not sure on mage of other but it narrows it down to only 4 or 5 girls

So is the library girl suppose to be really popular or not?

I mean with the ending message on the last koma. It's pretty obvious she is one.

Well I finally caught up to it and from the looks of things it seems that the library girl was popular to beign with. Also, I'm hoping they do confirm that she does have a godess residing in her. I mean it would explain more things about it as well.

Also, I kind of liked how Kami-sama pretty much mentioned that he's going down the Demon Road just to revitalize the remaining godesses. The problem is it looks like he's trying his hand on the (in)famous harem route. I think he knows the dangers about it, but it looks like he has no other choice for the time being though.

And so with the latest chapter it sems that Kami-sama is having major issues on how going for the harem route in real life is pretty much harder than it looks. Unfortunatelly he only had trainning with capturing one girl per game. Although just because he can clear multiple girls at once doesn't mean that it could apply to the real world.

So from this standpoint he might have only obtained one of the 5 girls so far. Even with how the chapter ended only means that things are going to go downhill for Kami-sama's crackpot plan fairly quickly it would seem.

Well it looks like Kami-sama finally convinced at least one of the Goddesses to help him out... finally. Although with the way he was multitasking it was more along the line of him doing multiple games at once instead of doing the harem route in one. In any case I'm guessing that Kami-sama is going to go for activating all of the Goddesses because I'm sure they would be helpful down the line. I just hope that it doesn't backfire on him though.

This is a pretty happy manga so im not foreseeing any deaths, though i wonder what will be vulcan reaction when she keima tell her the conquest plan.

If Kami-sama can find a way to bring out the goddesses without them killing him because of what he did before he may come off as a lucky guy that made a harem with his skills. Although knowing him he might use it in a functional way instead ofo it being like your run of the mill harem series.

Well it seems that Kannon is now saved, but managed to stay in an unconcious like state. Even kissing her didn't work. Not only that, but Kami-sama referencing them about discussing where Mercury would be at this time like from some old 8-Bit RPG series.
tongue.gif
Also, it seems that Haquwa is actually falling for Kami-sama here, and to top it all of it looks like Diana wants a power boost since Apollo is a bit stronger than her at this time.
tongue.gif

*sigh* If it isn't one problem for him it's another.
tongue.gif

Ok with chapter 139 we find out that kissing a Goddess means very little since it seems that as long as thier affection improves thier powers increases. The up side would be is that Kami-sama doesn't have to kiss the goddesses again if he can help it. Although that might be his only trump card if there is no other way. Although with the way things are going he might end up creating himself a harem out of all of this. I just hope he can try and have them work together to help get his weiss hunting and Vintage hunting done without major bodily harm comming to him.
tongue.gif

Well out of the current girls, the only one I like is Yui. I hope they don't revert her personality.

It would be very lame.

It;s more like Yui might know what Kami-sama did at one oint and is going on the offense becuase of it. Although it is probably for the best he doesn't say anything about Vintage if there is no Goddess in her at all, or it's just her being who she normally should be. Heck he became well known when Kanon confessed to him rather openly like that, so I guess this was bound to happen.

Still it's more or less obvious that the library girl has a goddess along with one of his classmates as well.

Well there are six goddess.

Right now we have:
Kanon
Tenri
Moon girl.

The other candidates:
Track Girl
"Plain" girl with guitar
Yui
Library Girl.

So, yeah maybe Yui just likes Kami-sama, and has no goddess. I just think it would be lame as hell if her personality was just a fake. It would kill her whole vibe of her finally overcoming her controlling family.

I just started to read it, and yesterday I reward the first 16 chapters in one rush and I have to say I really really love this manga so far
biggrin.gif
. I mean the quiete library girl was s-so nosebleeding MOE !!!

Ah btw Wolfie-san....does Elsea -chan not remind you a bit on Sill-chan :3?

Oh you mean Sill-chan from the Rance series right? You know I never thought of that since Kami-sama hasn't really laid a finger on her though.
tongue.gif

Although if he had the chance to romance anyone like that it might end up being one of the goddesses by mistake, or better yet Haqua-chan.
wink.gif

In any case I'm glad that you've decided to pick this up and are enjoying this manga Jun-san.
tongue.gif

QUOTE Oh you mean Sill-chan from the Rance series right? You know I never thought of that since Kami-sama hasn't really laid a finger on her though. Fufufu yeah I meant that Sill-chan
tongue.gif
You know I meant it more in a way of her character and behaviour, maybe its just me but somehow when I see Elsea-chan in action I just have to think on Sill-chan...too bad that Kaima doesnt really get ero ero like rance
tongue.gif

Eeeh I dont really know anything about the goddesses...I guess I will soon find it out :3

QUOTE In any case I'm glad that you've decided to pick this up and are enjoying this manga Jun-san. Hahah yeah its really fun to read, I can't believe that this manga stayed under my radar for that long.

Playasia - Play-Asia.com: Online Shopping for Digital Codes, Video Games, Toys, Music, Electronics & more
Back