Tsukuyomi ~Moon Phase~

Ad: Buy Girls Und Panzer Merch from Play Asia!
i thought it was a good series well worth watching

well it wasnt really focused on the fights though lol . the whole droping big pans on the head was funny lol

lol art-chan is like i dunno how to describe her

kaoru-chan in neko mimi mode..lol

it still doesn't beat hazuki or art heh.

Ok, ive just finished the series, and i have to say, WTF FOOK THEM SO FUCKING LONG!
Ok, and art is so much better than hazuki,... LONG LIVE THE LOLI IN NEKO MIMI MODO!
Ok, and as for the op, everytime i listen to the entire thing, i ask why arent i shooting myself instead of listining to this!
But overall, it was gewd:p

I'm currently downloading it from a diffrent tracker. I have seen already the first two episode's .. And i like it very much, it looks like alot like Elfen Lied one girl two diffrent persons, with many faces.

This is pretty funny, neko mimi mode
biggrin.gif

I just finished the series, and I loved it,
neko mimi mode, hahahaha
One of the few animes where I watched the opening every time.
It was different, in a good way, and soooooooooo.... cute
tongue.gif

Why I got a feeling this anime doesn't end here. I don't know if it got manga. Plot about Hazuki father and other vampire is somewhat not expand in the series.
Hmm, but never hear any update. Any info ?

Anyway, this moe loli stuff begun to tickle my feeling for real. Make me want to hold Hazuki so much. Err, don't bite me Hazuki chan ....

I don't know any details about how it continues, but the manga has much more after the anime. In fact, it's still ongoing right now, it's just that nobody's scanning it.

Playasia - Play-Asia.com: Online Shopping for Digital Codes, Video Games, Toys, Music, Electronics & more
Back