Tsukuyomi ~Moon Phase~

Ad: Buy Girls Und Panzer Merch from Play Asia!
QUOTE (chibinyaa @ Dec 2 2004, 12:43 AM) the OP is so not good for your health :/
my friend started writing neko mimi modo in his japanese exam paper after he finished early -.-'''''''
that's right. dont listen to it or you'll be possessed. it haunted me the whole day today at work. T_T

What's wrong with it? It's perfectly fine! I love it!

Ok......enough with the sarcasm......
It's definately weird.....hence why i always skip it when I'm watching the episode
smile.gif

yey. finally reached episode 5. cool character that guy is. immune to magic and can dispel summoned creatures.

36891531_m.gif

Does anyone know when the next knew episode will be? It's been two weeks since the last episode and I was wondering what is going on with it right now. Any information would be helpful.

it doesnt really come out on a regular basis.. i wish it would because i like it...

so ya just have to sit and wait.. sometimes they do two at a time.. but not always...

yeah its definatly taking its time, theres only 8episodes left until this series is complete.
but the translators are putting there efforts into Sousei no Aquarion and Trinity Blood at the mo, so we still may have a wait on our hands, but hopefully not.

sighs i wish they would hurry up with this series

QUOTE are all the episodes out and they haven't just translated it yet? If thats the case someone has to die >.<
maybe someone did, cos there advertising for new translators!
but i dont see why they dont just get it over and done with, then they dont need to think about it anymore *sigh, but wat can ya do.

Azerus, with Tornado it took me a day to download new torrent, w/ Azerus its 35 minutes to 90

Anyways, whose your faveorite charecter?

Hazuki prob, since shes the star of the show along with kohei, little crazied vampire girl!, but she can get alittle annoying. I also think the relationship between grandfather and elfried, is fairly amusing. I had a slow start, but it turned out to be a pretty good show, just disappointed at the lack of fansubs for it.
whos your fav character? how does azerus work anyway?

i use azureus now too ... it was the only way for me to download stuff from anime craze ... it like uses a java script i think. so far the feature i like is you dont have to go looking around for your stuff you download cause at the bottom shows a listing of the completed series for you to click and play while seeding

oh i wish there were more people subbing it so far the only one's ive seen where this and the iy4e subbing or something like that .

Playasia - Play-Asia.com: Online Shopping for Digital Codes, Video Games, Toys, Music, Electronics & more
Back