Tsukuyomi ~Moon Phase~

Ad: Buy Girls Und Panzer Merch from Play Asia!

daft27

-nya
Retired
QUOTE (AnimeNfo)Morioka Kohei wanted to become a photographer, but all pictures turned out just to be ghosts. When he visited an old castle in Germany, he met a vampire girl, Hazuki.

Hazuki was confined in the castle. She tried to suck Kohei’s blood to make him her slave, but it didn’t work. However, because he happened to break the device to seal her into the castle, Hazuki succesfuly escaped from the castle and left for Japan to look for her mother.

When she arrived in Japan, she went to Kohei’s house where he was living with his grand father, and began to live with them forcefully, because Kouhei had lost his mother during his childhood, Hazuki reminded him of his childhood and helped her to look for her mother. Then, another vampire girl, “Elfried”, and Count Kinkell came to Japan and tried to take her back.

QUOTE (EvilTomte)Is this series great or what? Tsukuyomi and Gankutsuou are the best anime shows I've seen in a long while now, which says a lot... I think...

Currently I'm just waiting for Tsukuyomi 4 to be available. It rawks!

It's such an ambigous show at first, so you won't really get into it until you've seen the first two-three episodes. I recommend it to everyone.

I'm totally looking forward to episode 4 now...~
I must agree with you with the Tsukuyomi part.

And i agree with both of you...
I wonder who that other vampire is at the end of Episode 4...
Tsukuyomi is a very nice and original anime
biggrin.gif

Hehe. Maybe. I think that perhaps his so-called nullifying powers came from his mother that "abandoned" him, and that she didn't actually abandon him because she wanted to. But that's just me and my over-analyzing.

Spoiler^ ? Oh well.

Woah, i just watched episode 5 and i have to say, it was a very good episode.

If you want to know something in episode 5, highlight the following passage.
Kouhei is an Ama Lamia..a lover of a vampire....Thats probably why he hasn't become her slave/servant yet (apart from him being thickheaded)

You need to turn on subtitles or change them to English. They should normally be Off. (btw, this should probably go in episode playback help).

@hamiko:
I highly recommend you watch it. Definately one of the best animes out this season.

@sukilmv:
If you don't see subtitles, you can try to use Media Player Classic and install DefilerPack. Thats what i did and it worked.

Thanks for the info! I finally got it to work with media player.. Thanks again

The files I downloaded past episode one couldn't be recognized by the computer. Am I missing something? Do I need a program beyind dvix?

The file format probably not avi, if this is the case, probably you'll need other player like Media Classic and Matroska Pack (codecs).

You could also try VLC player from video lan.

This anime is getting better and better. This is a new twist to vampire stories. If you haven't watched it yet, give it a try. It's really good.

Oooh......Episode 6 was a great episode! I don't have much to say about this episode except that.....Never mind
laugh.gif
Watch it yourself
happy.gif
Can't wait for Episode 7
laugh.gif

i have 6 eps but only watched 2. so far i like it. i like the concept about some thick headed guy who couldnt see spirits and wasnt affected when <whats her name> bit him.

Hazuki.
And if you guys are wondering about why it's not out yet, its most likely because Studio ADTRW dropped Tsukuyomi and letting Sugar-Cube pick it up. If i'm not mistaken, Sugar-Cube is up to episode 3.
Let's just hope we get 7 from mahou soon anyway.

Hi... i've just catch the show till episode 6.

I have to say Hazuki is so damn cute....
laugh.gif

Neko Mimi Mode....
rolleyes.gif

the OP is so not good for your health :/
my friend started writing neko mimi modo in his japanese exam paper after he finished early -.-'''''''

Playasia - Play-Asia.com: Online Shopping for Digital Codes, Video Games, Toys, Music, Electronics & more
Back