Tsukuyomi ~Moon Phase~

Ad: Buy Girls Und Panzer Merch from Play Asia!
yeah, it does sound pretty good (azureus that is), im gonna get when when i go home for the summer (mums, just brought 8MB broadband, so im gona abuse that!!).
I there anywhere you can just get the raw files from? then i can do some of the worst fansubbing ever!!!

Worst is better then nothing, and there probably is, google around
Oh and about the broadband, SWEET

man i wish someone would hurry up and sub the rest of this series lol its been way to long since ive seen a new ep of this show

QUOTE (Dark-Casper @ Jun 23 2005, 11:34 PM) agreed, I'm losing my mind
you and me both bro were losing are minds going outa control lol

QUOTE (usspaul @ Jun 27 2005, 05:32 PM)you and me both bro were losing are minds going outa control lol
yeah i think i'll join that list. WHERE ARE YOU EPISODE 18??? damn, shouting at the computer doesnt work...

QUOTE (Dark-Casper @ Jun 27 2005, 11:19 PM) don't you know a little japanese?
a little but not enough to understand what excally is going on in a ep

yeah, my japanese would most probably not cover an entire episode! ive never watched a raw before and i dont think i'd enjoy watching it, but then again spose i could give it a try...

lmao!!! imagines dark casper sitting at his computer quicking shuffling through a 'japanese to english' dictionary!

EDIT: hmm...
QUOTE (http://www.mahou.org/Forums/)Well, we thought long and hard (yeah, right) about having forums. Let me take a few moments to point out the highlights of that discussion:

1. We don't have the time to maintain them.
2. See #1
3. Did anyone bring beer?

It was a productive meeting, to sum it up there are NO FORUMS.

If you really wish to talk to us, feel free to come onto IRC, for now we live on irc.rizon.net in the channel #mae -> convenience link.
doesn't even look like we have the chance to bitch, maybe if we send them a can of beer in the post they'll sub the episode for us
tongue.gif

QUOTE (ultima2096 @ Jun 28 2005, 05:08 PM) yeah, my japanese would most probably not cover an entire episode! ive never watched a raw before and i dont think i'd enjoy watching it, but then again spose i could give it a try...
ive watched a raw before lol and i only understood like uh maybe a little bit of what was going on lol

QUOTE (ultima2096 @ Jun 28 2005, 05:52 PM) lmao!!! imagines dark casper sitting at his computer quicking shuffling through a 'japanese to english' dictionary!

EDIT: hmm...
QUOTE (http://www.mahou.org/Forums/)Well, we thought long and hard (yeah, right) about having forums. Let me take a few moments to point out the highlights of that discussion:

1. We don't have the time to maintain them.
  2. See #1
  3. Did anyone bring beer?

It was a productive meeting, to sum it up there are NO FORUMS.

If you really wish to talk to us, feel free to come onto IRC, for now we live on irc.rizon.net in the channel #mae -> convenience link.
doesn't even look like we have the chance to bitch, maybe if we send them a can of beer in the post they'll sub the episode for us
tongue.gif

lol when i first saw that , i was like damnit i wanted to bitch at them about when they will sub more of the show lol

QUOTE (Dark-Casper @ Jun 28 2005, 08:47 PM) we have the IRC to bitch *has been to Mahou's site many a time*

This was the group I was talking about, they're up to 12
http://www.iy4ever.net/
yes there slowly getting to there btw i like there subs a little better then mahou's

QUOTE (usspaul @ Jun 29 2005, 06:11 AM)yes there slowly getting to there btw i like there subs a little better then mahou's
well there releasing episodes- which is a start. it took them like thirteen days to do two subs though, which will make it like 2months till we get our long awaited episode 18!!
is it worth while getting a IRC client, if so which do you guys prefer, and what do they do (are they just a chat program)?

Playasia - Play-Asia.com: Online Shopping for Digital Codes, Video Games, Toys, Music, Electronics & more
Back