Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicle Manga Discussion

Ad: Buy Girls Und Panzer Merch from Play Asia!
QUOTE (biankita @ May 21 2008, 10:28 PM) My thoughts: I actually have two.
1. The Clow Country when the anime started was actually a dream. I keep remembering that "The Dream Must End" thing .

That is an interesting theory
smile.gif
but it would mean that the life CSyaoran lived was all a lie... that would be soo sad..
sad.gif
Although the dream might be refering to FWR's dream of reviving someone

And Clow country is totally f***** up...
blink.gif

I wonder how the 7 days things will be changed.

Ah can't wait for the hiatus to stop and have more chapters.

I want to know the truth but I'm wonder if I should be scared of the truth.

After a thousand years, we finally have TRC 192

I absolutely love the splash page!!!! its so pretty!!
- Ah!!! Watanuki!!! and lol to Touya too!!
biggrin.gif

I agree with you Mistress_Kisara! But I couldn't help feel a little bit disapointed with the chapter, maybe it's just cause it was such a long wait I just expected more... I don't know... POW! or something
ph34r.gif

Though I just loved seeing CCS older Syaoran! Now if only they'd shown his face
sad.gif

QUOTE (fureek @ Jul 03 2008, 10:27 AM) I agree with you Mistress_Kisara! But I couldn't help feel a little bit disapointed with the chapter, maybe it's just cause it was such a long wait I just expected more... I don't know... POW! or something
ph34r.gif

Though I just loved seeing CCS older Syaoran! Now if only they'd shown his face
sad.gif

blink.gif
blink.gif

Something just "pooof'd" inside my head
blink.gif

we never see watanuki's parent faces beyond th enose part + we never see the "syaoran" father's face beyond nose = watanuki's parents are syaoran's parents?

It's been awhile since I posted here but here's Chapter 197

FWR kicked Syaoran's ass, and poor Syaoran, the price for going back to Clow is not seeing his family again...
sad.gif
and I hope we get back to the present time since TRC is having a break again..

QUOTE (sakura4ever @ Sep 04 2008, 02:00 AM) Two weeks seem like a pretty long break. I wonder if Syaoran is going to stay in Clow Country forever.
Technically its not the case, since he has already left it if looking from POV of Present.

TRC 199 & also xxxHolic 165

Watanuki and RSyaoran are both good at cooking and they both learned it from their father. If they aren't brothers I don't know what they are..

QUOTE (mistress_kisara @ Sep 19 2008, 11:12 AM) TRC 199 & also xxxHolic 165

Watanuki and RSyaoran are both good at cooking and they both learned it from their father. If they aren't brothers I don't know what they are..
Father and Son, Maybe?
biggrin.gif

Basically that I think is:

Clow passes on the cooking skills to his descendants>
CCS!Syaoran's father passes on the cooking skills to CCS!Syaoran.
CCS!Syaoran passes on the cooking skills to TRC!Syaoran.
TRC!Syaoran passes on the cooking skills to...Watanuki?

For one I think that Watanuki is TRC!Syaoran's son. And TRC!Syaoran is FWR. To be exact, two futures would reffer to the two different outcomes of Syaoran's life. One where he becomes FWR and one where he does not. The choices should lead only to one of these futures, but Syaoran, in past, chose something in the way, so both futures became equally possible.

Syaoran of Future1 never met TRC!Sakura and married another woman out there. Their child was Watanuki. He inherited the talent to cook from father and inability to taste the food from mother. As FWR plan comes into play F1!Syaoran asks Watanuki to not disappear, as he and his wife die. Watanuki finds himself in now-merged(due to FWR "invading" and making Syaoran chose something that makes both futures possible) Future1-Future2. With his existence hanging on a very fragile balance, he goes to Yuuko with a wish, which should make the possibility of non-merged, one-future. A wish, which, unknowingly to him, would make him make a choice later on too. The same how his father had to make a choice.

Syaoran of Future2 met TRC!Sakura and married her. However Sakura passes away and F2!Syaoran is bent on getting her back, goes all the way of FWR and after ~40 years enacts his plans to somehow revive his Sakura by messing with space-time.

The choice Watanuki will make, as well as actions of TRC group will decide which of inevitable futures will happen, as both futures are revealed as being not-happy.

I'm new here, so i only read a couple of pages, somethings are clear now for me (sorry my english, its not very good).

I really enjoy all of your theory's, about Anybody-dono theory I think I might disagree a little.

This is what I think:

Clow passes on the cooking skills to his descendants (ok, i agree with this)>
CCS!Syaoran passes on the cooking skills to TRC!Syaoran (So, this is the one that was the former son of CCS Syaoran, the one who traveled to TRC and the one that had to left his parents to save Sakura, because his dad kind of implied that he had to do that).
TRC!Syaoran passes on the cooking skills to...Watanuki? (Total disagree, cos TRC Syaoran is co-existing in time with Watanuki)

Also, I really think that Watanuki and Syaron are brothers, cos they kind of exist in the same time although the dimension is different...I remember when the real Syaoran escape from FWR, that he looked at Watanuki, it was as he´s familiar with him (don´t remember the chapter sorry, i think it´s on holic). And the most important one, in one chapter of holic (I´m desperate trying to look for the chapter #), I remember Watanuki was almost dying, and he was saved, three preople paid the price to Yuuko; Himawari, Doumeki and Syaoran, because Watanuki was an important person to Syaoran. Watanuki doesn´t have any memories of his family, his parents or even his origins, so my theory here is that Syaoran feels there´s a really important connection between both of them, so...Watanuki might be his brother and they both are CCS Sakura and CCS Syaoran sons.

I hope someone could understand my point of view...

Ahhhh!...also, I love this by bianquita-dono QUOTE
My thoughts: I actually have two.
1. The Clow Country when the anime started was actually a dream. I keep remembering that "The Dream Must End" thing . it makes sense, so, this could be a kind of not dream, but alternate dimension with the clones so they play FWR actions to complete his wish, but with the intervienence of Yuuko, and the help from clone Sakura, that dimension was erased allowing real Syaoran start looking for the real Sakura, trapped in Clow country by FWR .

QUOTE (Anybody @ Sep 20 2008, 07:22 PM) Father and Son, Maybe?
biggrin.gif

Basically that I think is:

Clow passes on the cooking skills to his descendants>
CCS!Syaoran passes on the cooking skills to TRC!Syaoran.
TRC!Syaoran passes on the cooking skills to...Watanuki?

For one I think that Watanuki is TRC!Syaoran's son. And TRC!Syaoran is FWR. To be exact, two futures would reffer to the two different outcomes of Syaoran's life. One where he becomes FWR and one where he does not. The choices should lead only to one of these futures, but Syaoran, in past, chose something in the way, so both futures became equally possible.

Syaoran of Future1 never met TRC!Sakura and married another woman out there. Their child was Watanuki. He inherited the talent to cook from father and inability to taste the food from mother. As FWR plan comes into play F1!Syaoran asks Watanuki to not disappear, as he and his wife die. Watanuki finds himself in now-merged(due to FWR "invading" and making Syaoran chose something that makes both futures possible) Future1-Future2. With his existence hanging on a very fragile balance, he goes to Yuuko with a wish, which should make the possibility of non-merged, one-future. A wish, which, unknowingly to him, would make him make a choice later on too. The same how his father had to make a choice.

Syaoran of Future2 met TRC!Sakura and married her. However Sakura passes away and F2!Syaoran is bent on getting her back, goes all the way of FWR and after ~40 years enacts his plans to somehow revive his Sakura by messing with space-time.

The choice Watanuki will make, as well as actions of TRC group will decide which of inevitable futures will happen, as both futures are revealed as being not-happy.
That's possible that kind of theory is more like CLAMP's style
tongue.gif

damnit I completely forgot about Syaoran help pay for Watanuki's wounds.... so there is a chance that Watanuki is not from that dimension, which may be why he is having some much troubles there....
tongue.gif

which pretty much opens the theory box to unpredictable...

well only that it seems predictable Clamp is stalling for time.....

TRC Chaptire 201 Spoilers

It's here and you won't believe what Clamp has installed for us>>> the most shocking revelation chapter for this week.

Watanuki is just another Syaoran's substitute clone( created by Yuuko).

So Wata's true parents are CCSyaoran and CCSakura, indeed . My assumption about Watanuki's parents isn't wrong. So if Watanuki's parents are really dead, I effin seriously will never forgive Clamp!
dry.gif

QUOTE (sakura4ever @ Oct 05 2008, 01:09 PM) TRC Chaptire 201 Spoilers

It's here and you won't believe what Clamp has installed for us>>> the most shocking revelation chapter for this week.

Watanuki is just another Syaoran's substitute clone( created by Yuuko).

So Wata's true parents are CCSyaoran and CCSakura, indeed . My assumption about Watanuki's parents isn't wrong. So if Watanuki's parents are really dead, I effin seriously will never forgive Clamp!
dry.gif

WTTFFFF!!!CLAMP!!! Just How many more Syaorans and Sakuras are you going to give us!! Poor Wata..

xxxHolic 167

It's actually a follow up of TRC 201
- Watanuki and RSyaoran's names are different (even though they are the same person) in order to prevent either one from disappearing
- FWR does not know Watanuki's whereabouts coz his name is different from Syaoran's
- CCSSakura and CCSSyaoran are dead (in Wata's world)
- Watanuki is not Watanuki's real name

another WTF chapter

For those of you interested, this manga AT LAST finished. I think I'll start with Acid Tokyo arc to better understand it
tongue.gif

QUOTE (maximilian @ Oct 07 2009, 03:29 AM) For those of you interested, this manga AT LAST finished. I think I'll start with Acid Tokyo arc to better understand it
tongue.gif
You will NOT understand the ending, unless you read xxxholic ;]

I didn't fully understand it, and I did read xxxHolic too
tongue.gif
was the price that was paid Watanuki's time and that he has to stay in Yuuko's shop? I just assumed that was his personal choice to wait for Yuuko, but I guess then it connects with Tsubasa.... I may have to reread both to fully understand. I can't believe Tsubasa is ending though
sad.gif

QUOTE (julezia @ Oct 07 2009, 05:25 AM) I didn't fully understand it, and I did read xxxHolic too
tongue.gif
was the price that was paid Watanuki's time and that he has to stay in Yuuko's shop? I just assumed that was his personal choice to wait for Yuuko, but I guess then it connects with Tsubasa.... I may have to reread both to fully understand. I can't believe Tsubasa is ending though
sad.gif

His price was to stay forever inside Yuuko's shop, never really "moving forward".

If you notice, this whole exchange of prices actually happened few chapters ago in holic, where chapter started with Watanuki standing in dream world with yuuko's robe in his hands.

Playasia - Play-Asia.com: Online Shopping for Digital Codes, Video Games, Toys, Music, Electronics & more
Back