Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicle Manga Discussion

Ad: Buy Girls Und Panzer Merch from Play Asia!
QUOTE Hi all I'm new here in the Forum =) Someone can post for me direct Link for download full Manga of Tsubasa Chronaticles , Because i have the First and Second Season of the Anime but not the Manga xD ,Welcome to FTV Meier^^ . Well first of all if you want to request a manga then please use this thread http://boards.fansub.tv/?showtopic=3648 . About your request, sorry but we can't tell you where you can download the mangas of Tsubasa Chronicle, since they are licensed and it's against the rules to request licensed mangas.
QUOTE And I have one question are Terced or more season Anime for download???Uhm I don't really know what you mean with that, anyway I guess you should better take a short look at the General Rules to get a overview about what you can and cannot do here
wink.gif

i'm confused. did syaoran go back in time or did he went back to being a kid to go to clow? From what I understood from what you guys are saying start to re-live his life again at 7? so that would mean that it's not true that you can't stop people from dying... you can go back in time.

my brain hurts too. >.<

Pretty good series. Of course, I need to catch up. Very badly actually. I've only read up to volume 3 or volume 4. I am WAY behind. Just, no time for anymore reading. I love to read, but no time for any joy reading. I am so eager to find out whats going on though. But I might need to restart because of the fact that the last time I had read it, was last year in August. Lol. So yes, Im REALLY behind.
biggrin.gif

QUOTE (biankita @ Apr 29 2008, 11:57 PM) 188...

i'm confused. did syaoran go back in time or did he went back to being a kid to go to clow? From what I understood from what you guys are saying start to re-live his life again at 7? so that would mean that it's not true that you can't stop people from dying... you can go back in time.

my brain hurts too. >.<
he did a rewind BEFORE the series started. He did a rewind and paid "to be captured" as a price, so he could save sakura. I bet something horrible happened in original timeline...

And no. You can't change the destiny of others. BUT! As prooven in previous CLAMP works, the only way to change destiny of others, is to change your own destiny. Sakura did it in Infinity after all.
In a sense Syaoran's wish is the same as FWR's and both has no bounds when it comes to fulfilling them.

Another chapter just made my brain cracked!!><

Chapter 189 Spoilers

R|Syaoran is actually CCSSakura and CCSyaoran's child
R|Syaoran is not named 'Syaoran' at all
Sakura [R|Syaoran's mother] gave her 'magic wand' to Yuuko as a price in order for her son to travel across different dimension

WTF? I just hope these spoilers are wrong! Why would his parents willing to send him off to another dimension? And why would he use his father name?'Syaoran Li'? And why would he fall in love with someone who is a counterpart of his own mother?O___o. Man! I love Clamp [ totally a fan of Clamp] however this time, they have gone too far especially putting in parents/children are alike. Clamp! I hope you know what you're doing!!!
blink.gif

QUOTE (sakura4ever @ May 04 2008, 12:04 AM) Another chapter just made my brain cracked!!><

Chapter 189 Spoilers

Sakura [R|Syaoran's mother] gave her 'magic ward' to Yuuko as a price in order for her son to travel across different dimension

WTF? I just hope these spoilers are wrong! Why would his parents willing to send him off to another dimension? And why would he use his father name?'Syaoran Li'? And why would he fall in love with someone who is a counterpart of his own mother?O___o. Man! I love Clamp [ totally a fan of Clamp] however this time, they have gone too far especially putting in parents/children are alike. Clamp! I hope you know what you're doing!!!
blink.gif

Well then the theory about Wata being Syaoran's brother and Syaoran being his father would make so much sense

But these spoilers uhhh.lol? X_x"
If it will go like that I bet my brain will just "log off" from body next week
blink.gif

QUOTE (sakura4ever @ May 04 2008, 12:04 AM)Another chapter just made my brain cracked!!><

Chapter 189 Spoilers

Sakura [R|Syaoran's mother] gave her 'magic ward' to Yuuko as a price in order for her son to travel across different dimension

I sure hope not. So far, they have been lots of crossovers but they have never infiltrated the canon of any of their other works - just alternate realities. (I think CLAMP wanted to make doujin of their own stories.)

Although, that can explain why the wand was shown on the very first chapter (or was it second?). Anyway, I just assumed that Yuuko has been keeping the star wand until Sakura is done using the key wand. But I actually hope that your spoilers are wrong. CCS is CCS. TRC is totally different.

QUOTE (biankita @ May 04 2008, 05:16 AM) Although, that can explain why the wand was shown on the very first chapter (or was it second?). Anyway, I just assumed that Yuuko has been keeping the star wand until Sakura is done using the key wand. But I actually hope that your spoilers are wrong. CCS is CCS. TRC is totally different.
Yuuko has teh FAKE wand. Toy. With lights and bateries. She wishes to one day even be able to hold the real one for few seconds, since the owners of that wand live in the same world as Watanuki does

So no she does not have it.

QUOTE (Anybody @ May 04 2008, 08:21 AM) Yuuko has teh FAKE wand. Toy. With lights and bateries. She wishes to one day even be able to hold the real one for few seconds, since the owners of that wand live in the same world as Watanuki does

So no she does not have it.
oh yeah... that slipped my mind... all i could remember was her holding saying that the jerk made it
biggrin.gif
~fail.

QUOTE (sakura4ever @ May 04 2008, 02:04 PM) Another chapter just made my brain cracked!!><

Chapter 189 Spoilers

Sakura [R|Syaoran's mother] gave her 'magic wand' to Yuuko as a price in order for her son to travel across different dimension

blink.gif

TRC experts confirmed this to be true...

I was like WTF!!!!!!!!?????????????

So who is Watanuki then??
blink.gif

QUOTE (mistress_kisara @ May 07 2008, 11:55 AM)

I was like WTF!!!!!!!!?????????????

Yep, that's right! the spoilers are TRUE! Yeah, I was totally not in a good mood yesterday night. WTF Clamp?You have just seriously screwed the whole soulmate concept!! Argh! I just really don't understand why they actually did something like this! But, oh well! what can we do? I guess we should accept the fact that R'Syaoran= CCSakura & CCSyaoran's son
dry.gif
. I find it's totally awkward, given that Syaoran's in love with his mother's counterpart. Although, I am really happy to hear Sakura and Syaoran had a kid [ it's kinda cute to think of that] but I will never ever support with the whole incest situation. [Clamp better clear it up or else i won't stop criticizing
dry.gif
]

There are lots of speculations that he is actually Syaoran's brother . I’m not really sure..

Anyway, here is the mini spoiler for the early scans [i just read it today, perhaps, this might as well give you an idea to whom Watanuki really is ^____^]

Kid Syaoran going to the shop and meeting with Yuuko is extremely similar to Watanuki’s first encounter with Yuuko.

*From what I’ve seen in the scans* Sakura’s star wand is actually stored in the back of Yuuko’s shop 0_o

*The last page is absolutely gorgeous* Chibi Sakura in the frozen time ruins [ I guess this is how Syaoran and Sakura first met, 7 days before her 7th birthday ^___^]

about Watanuki, from the glasses and his attitude I get the feeling that he is Clow Reed's son... or maybe a incarnation of Clow Reeds relatives. I mean in the beginning of xxxholic Yuki tried to take his powers with some sort of mirror. It failed and she then something like "It must have skipped a generation." And Watanuki got his powers from his bloodline. I mean there is still a whole question of his heritage and I dont think his parents names where ever given. Much less grandparents.

I also don't think there faces where ever shown either, in the manga or the anime....

QUOTE (Patrick5087 @ May 08 2008, 09:15 PM) about Watanuki, from the glasses and his attitude I get the feeling that he is Clow Reed's son... or maybe a incarnation of Clow Reeds relatives. I mean in the beginning of xxxholic Yuki tried to take his powers with some sort of mirror. It failed and she then something like "It must have skipped a generation." And Watanuki got his powers from his bloodline. I mean there is still a whole question of his heritage and I dont think his parents names where ever given. Much less grandparents.

I also don't think there faces where ever shown either, in the manga or the anime....
Considering CCS syaoran and Sakura ARE Clow reed's relatives, i makes a perfect sense for Watanuki being their son then xD

QUOTE (sakura4ever @ May 08 2008, 05:49 AM)I guess we should accept the fact that R'Syaoran= CCSakura & CCSyaoran's son. I find it's totally awkward, given that Syaoran's in love with his mother's counterpart.
They're just making it more & more complex as you get further., eh?
wink.gif

I didn't really watch CC much, but I recognized the wand since I watched a few episodes at one point. I found all these complications awkward too. When I read hints on the information, I was like "did I just read this right?"
huh.gif
I hope they don't make it much more confusing (or complicated) than it already is after this point. However I have a tendency to think it'll just get more complex.
wink.gif

DAMN YOU, CLAMP!!! You have ruined my comfortable illusions that out of your characters, Li Syaoran and Kinimoto Sakura would be the most normal despite their ability to use magic. Now you're giving their son a mom-complex!!! Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah! And here I thought that CCS was the sacred cow that they couldn't ruin with twists! I wish they just placed them in a different dimension with an alternate Syaoran and an alternate Sakura rather than screwing up with their series canon selves!!! :'( I'm so sad... Grrrrrrrrrrrr....

Seriously... after reading this chapter, I was considering dropping TRC at the back of my head. It's just ruined for me. But then again, since it's so near the finish... Oh God.

I wonder if we will see the Cardcatpors characters in TRC at all. Sakura is very powerful and would be helpful.

But poor Cardcaptor sakura and Syaoran they had to send their son away at such a young age.

I don't know if speaking about watanuki is the good topic wouldn't be better in XXXholic? I think that he might be eriol's son?

QUOTE (adrastea @ May 14 2008, 10:44 AM) I don't know if speaking about watanuki is the good topic wouldn't be better in XXXholic? I think that he might be eriol's son?
Coz' they both wear glasses
laugh.gif

Chaptire 190 Spoilers

- Syaos' flashback continues
-R|Sakura's BOTH parents appear....

R|Sakura's parents= Fujitaka [King of Clow] and Nadeshiko [Priest]

Yep, it surely looks like there's another awkward twist here! Fujitaka is actually the king of Clow?? and Nadeshiko is the Priest? Well, in CCS, they were both Sakura's parents so there is not much difference in TRC. From the beginning of the story, we can clearly see that Clow is, the father of Sakura so, why did Clamp replace Fujitaka to be the kIng? and what about the other Fujitaka [ the father of Cloney Syaoran]? Why are there two Fujitakas in Clow country?
blink.gif
I need to think seriously about this one! You know, I think this is starting to make sense in a way. The fact that, it shows Nadeshiko really is Sakura's mother , I wonder what really happened to her during the ceremony thingi?
unsure.gif

QUOTE (biankita @ May 13 2008, 12:08 PM) <snip>
Actually, thats one thing i am happy. I got really sick of ccs characters' purity and all-goodness, so for me, this part is good - even characters of the most light-hearted CLAMP work are not...well...normal xD

@sakura4ever
If thats true, then....interesting...

And this gave me idea...what if... Fujitaka(the one who took care of C!Syaoran) was killed by one of C!Syaorans "cloney is awake" moments?

@adrastea
Well...we have to wonder IF they are alive -.-" I can't get that feel out of the had, that the parallels with Watanuki and R!"Syaoran" continue even to the the parents sending their son away, to save him from death, while perishing themselves.

I couldn't get myself to drop this since it's so close to the end. But when I read 190, I was kinda grossed out. Syaoran (yes, yes, fake name) has an Oedipus complex.

By the way, it was cute, but Sakura tripping when all you wanna know is what is going to happen seems like a space waster.

My thoughts: I actually have two.
1. The Clow Country when the anime started was actually a dream. I keep remembering that "The Dream Must End" thing .
2. Because of the shocker of the king of Clow... could it be that Clow Reed and Yuuko did something to Clow Country to (probably) save it from some kind of destruction. As to the reason *shrug* Kinomoto's wish?

Playasia - Play-Asia.com: Online Shopping for Digital Codes, Video Games, Toys, Music, Electronics & more
Back