Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicle Manga Discussion

Ad: Buy Girls Und Panzer Merch from Play Asia!
Hmm.. after reading chapter 183, it seems to me that FWR sure sound confident in himself, I'm mean, why can't that monster ever panic for once? I also have a feeling that FWR is trying to ressurect Clow since FWR is related to him anyway.

QUOTE (Anybody @ Feb 29 2008, 03:46 AM)QUOTE (Bladewind @ Feb 28 2008, 11:28 AM) Chapter 183:
I fear for the group now...and now I am completelly sure that there won't a complete happy end(as we understand the word happy.)...
Please don't say there won't a complete happy end because i'm going to cry if it happens T_T. I'm positively sure the group will get through this! R'syaoran will definately get his Sakura back and Cloney will get his revenge

PS: I hate FWR! Hopefully, Cloney gets to kick his ugly butt for sure!
mad.gif

It seems to just confirm my thoughts that that is not "the exact Clow Country" as we know it. Remember, we have had another similar event of "traveling time" into the past.

So we don't know at which point of timeline is this cut off time. Heh, now we know what "cut off time" means - FWR seems to have taken out one day out of Clow country, thus he cut-off the past and the future after that day, but the question still remains - for what?

185 thoughts...

You'd think that after making all of us wait for this long, they'd give us a better chapter. (Oh well, might as well forgive, we were given the third OVA). This chapter was a total bore. I mean, I get it... they're stuck in time, we don't need to have an entire chapter to establish that with the reader.

Anyway, I'm really excited about the next one. I have a feeling C'Syaoran is coming since this is probably the last country. As to what's buried in the the Clow Ruins, I seriously gave up thinking about it. But I don't think it's Clow Reed.

Come on, the chapter wasnt that bad, the purpose of it was to further establish the growing friendship between fai and kurogane. Its been so dark recently, it needed to have a light hearted feel to it. It was so sweet, fai really does love kuro puu! We got to see kuro's cute pissed off face, and see fai smile. The whole exchange between them made me laugh, I really liked it.
I do have a question. Is the clow reed that yuuko knew, and that syao and fwr are related too, is he the clow reed from cardcaptor sakura, the one from clow country, or a completely new clow. That has always confused me.
Also I have a theory as to what watanuki's relationship with syaoran is. I dont know if its been suggested before, but maybe watanuki's parents are in fact sakura and syaoran from yuuko's world, the two from cardcaptors. That would explain the link between him and syao, and he has talked to sakura a lot in the dream world. It would make sense, seeing as watanuki dosent remember his parents name. But the biggest flaw with that theory is that watanuki looks nothing like them. What does everyone else think?

OR! maybe Watanuki IS Syaoran's father?

That would make sense on why Syaoran wants Wata to NOT disappear - he would disappear too. Also it would explain all the "closer than anyone else" stuff. And that would connect Seishiro's "you are just like your father" with C!Sakura's "you are similar to Syaoran"

a question guys ...how far is the manga ahead of the anime cuz i plan to start reading it and i was wondering if it is near it's end or if there is still long way to go

QUOTE (Mrs Kurogane @ Mar 22 2008, 02:38 PM) Come on, the chapter wasnt that bad, the purpose of it was to further establish the growing friendship between fai and kurogane. Its been so dark recently, it needed to have a light hearted feel to it. It was so sweet, fai really does love kuro puu! We got to see kuro's cute pissed off face, and see fai smile. The whole exchange between them made me laugh, I really liked it.
I guess... But I'm seriiously anxious to get to the story. Like how they were when they were in Nihon.

As for their relationship with Watanuki, I'm really not sure about the whole thing. But there is definitely a blood relation thing going since CLAMP is big on that. I don't think it's CCS' Syaoran and Sakura would the parents. Although, I'm sensing that Watanuki has another one of descendants of Clow Reed vibe going. Hahaha... it seems that everyone is a descendant of Clow Reed. Syaoran is related through lineage. Fujitaka and Eriol were reincarnations. Toya and Sakura are his "soul"'s descendants. Yukito was his creation - I have this feeling since Clow (Country) is not supposed to have magic but strangely enough, he did. I remember that he has a lot of baggage when he died -- remember in CCS when Kero would often say that he had a lot of enemies and has a dark side and in -holic Yuuko would hint that they did a lot of things together to engineer the series of events that's happening in TRC.

QUOTE (ser4 @ Mar 22 2008, 10:58 PM)a question guys ...how far is the manga ahead of the anime cuz i plan to start reading it and i was wondering if it is near it's end or if there is still long way to go
Way ahead. But the story progresses much much faster after the OVA. It kinda stopped from being a novelty looking-for-feathers story and focused ont he weird stuff that became the side story in the series (i.e Fei Wang Reed). Generally, the OVA stopped at the early 100s and the manga is already on 185.

QUOTE (ser4 @ Mar 22 2008, 10:58 PM) a question guys ...how far is the manga ahead of the anime cuz i plan to start reading it and i was wondering if it is near it's end or if there is still long way to go
OVA3 ended up somewhere in the middle of chapter 135

QUOTE (Mrs Kurogane @ Mar 22 2008, 02:38 PM) It would make sense, seeing as watanuki dosent remember his parents name.
Watanuki doesn't remember his parents name because he used his memories as payment to Yuuko for Syaoran and co. to be able to go to Clow.

Hi. new. and absolutely
wub.gif
tsubasa.

I only just finished reading after Tokyo Revelations finished.
Wasn't the Celes Arc just AWESOME! best yet.
biggrin.gif

To answer the next question - must read up to 185
FWR is 'evil' right? But is there anyone out there who thinks he's just trying to revive someone dear to him aswell?

PHzz

I've only read the first two mangas of tsubasa. it was recently put on the shelves of SA. so far it got my full attention. What happens to Fay D. Flowright ( hope it is spelt right)?
rolleyes.gif

i just finished reading 186... it was kinda creepy considering i was reading it at 3 in the morning. well considering that people started desintegrating is kinda creepy.

anyway... i'm starting to think that maybe clow country is a country full of clones? FWR's dumping ground of clones he made... i don't know, i'm starting to pick up that vibe.

TRC 187

Another confusing chapter, Syaoran met Sakura before he was captured!!?? And I was convinced that he was a Syaoran from another country..

so wait... the Syaoran from the capsule is from the future or a future, thus he was able to pay for Watanuki in advance or his problem and to be able to save Sakura right? yea my brain hurts after this chapter... damn temporal mechanics.

QUOTE (Patrick5087 @ Apr 24 2008, 07:36 PM) 188

so wait... the Syaoran from the capsule is from the future or a future, thus he was able to pay for Watanuki in advance or his problem and to be able to save Sakura right? yea my brain hurts after this chapter... damn temporal mechanics.
It means Syaoran has lived his life twice

This is how I understand the chapter

RSyaoran met Sakura 7 days before her 7th birthday until the age he is now, and then something happened that made him pay a price to Yuuko to rewind time so he became a kid again (along w/ everyone in Clow, I think) then he was captured by FWR. FWR then sent the clone to Clow where the clone met the young Sakura (rewinded time)

Dang, so confusing...

Hi all I'm new here in the Forum =) Someone can post for me direct Link for download full Manga of Tsubasa Chronaticles , Because i have the First and Second Season of the Anime but not the Manga xD , And I have one question are Terced or more season Anime for download???

Playasia - Play-Asia.com: Online Shopping for Digital Codes, Video Games, Toys, Music, Electronics & more
Back