Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicle Manga Discussion

Playasia - Play-Asia.com: Online Shopping for Digital Codes, Video Games, Toys, Music, Electronics & more

julez

-chibi
Retired
Yes I noticed that, but at the time I didn't understand it's significance with Tsubasa. Thanks for clearing that up
I miss Yuuko..

shut_me_up

-chi
Kouhai
acid tokyo arc?

wat is dat? is that another manga which is also related to the Tsubasa Chronicles?

hmmm....

im kinda confused about the ending of the tsubasa..:-/

Namikaze1

Kouhai
The Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicles manga END Sucked so badly!!! he´s entire life was a lie! and then when they can be together ATLAST!!! he fucking heading of on another journey! What DUMP! i just think it sucked

Anybody

-sama
Sempai
QUOTE (Namikaze1 @ Jun 28 2010, 02:25 PM) The Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicles manga END Sucked so badly!!! he´s entire life was a lie! and then when they can be together ATLAST!!! he fucking heading of on another journey! What DUMP! i just think it sucked
well, if you thinkthat, then you missed an entirepoint of the story

Repede

-san
Kouhai
Last post on this topic 2010, was it really necessary to lock the topic I made?

I mean come one dude, I am trying to make the manga boards going, but it's either me, Kid-Wolf or Hia posting here.

Really, was it necessary to lock my topic. That's just messed up man.

I really cant see why we need to lock that topic. A new one will generate more answers than one that hasn't had any post in 9 months or so.

But you know what? I am ok with whatever you say. I just think it would be nice to bring the manga boards back up, but apparently I was wrong in the admin eyes.