'Tis a season of change

Ad: Buy Girls Und Panzer Merch from Play Asia!
This should also probably be updated sometime, I think.
wink.gif

QUOTE Hello,
We are currently in phase 3 of our alpha test for Fansub TV, the internet channel for anime fans. Here at Fansub TV you can find the newest unlicensed subtitled Japanese animes as well as a store to buy licensed animes and goods from.

I was thinking of doing something about that.. but for some reason, I never got around to it.
tongue.gif

Nope, not yet. It's a minor detail in the scope of things. Chances are, all of the text on the left-hand side will be removed and replaced with your typical left-hand navigation bar.

oh, i remember another thing i'd like to see changed.. on a series' page, the screenshots would only show up if we clicked on the "screenshots" link...

and that's all for now!

/jp

QUOTE (darkdog @ Feb 11 2005, 04:40 AM) oh, i remember another thing i'd like to see changed.. on a series' page, the screenshots would only show up if we clicked on the "screenshots" link...

and that's all for now!

/jp
I'll argue against that since I made the suggestion at filling up the huge white gap that appears there
wink.gif
Unless you can thing of something else to fill it, I think it should stay
cool.gif

idk what happened to my avatar, i thought it was my browser that wasn't loading it. damn. gotta take care of it...

/jp

DD, you could send it to me if you need a host; my host doesn't have external image blocking, and it's pretty fast.

~ SP

i have my college account.. i'm just too lazy to take care of this
wink.gif
thanks anyway, SP! i'll upload a new one sometime next week..

/jp

How come ours still work, Daft? And Photobucket and Imagehost are the two best options for image hosting.

QUOTE (sasha @ Feb 11 2005, 09:03 PM) How come ours still work, Daft? And Photobucket and Imagehost are the two best options for image hosting.
You haven't upload your avatar to these forums obivously
dry.gif
Like you answered yourself you've uploaded to Imagehost/Photobucket then linked it to the site
wink.gif

daft, it looks like http://boards.fansub.tv/uploads/ is forbidden... Perhaps the permissions were corrupted?

I just tried looking at darkdog's avatar, which would be here.

~ SP

Eh, it's been fixed by now.
tongue.gif

~ SP

I'm too good for an avatar.
wink.gif
In fact, my only avatar had been forced on me by the administrator of another forum (all moderators have some sort of badge-thing).
tongue.gif

~ SP

Playasia - Play-Asia.com: Online Shopping for Digital Codes, Video Games, Toys, Music, Electronics & more
Back