The Visual Novel Lounge

Ad: Buy Girls Und Panzer Merch from Play Asia!
QUOTE Who you gonna call when Illusion got something out? The Hongfire Busters ready to avail, translate and mod your Illusion games at your doorstep in a Nick of time!!
(dont worry the sheer awesomeness of the game is bound to make it noticed within the VN community and besides its Alicesoft they are pretty well known after all)Well a lot of people wish a tl project for that one....but somehow no one dared to touch it until now
sad.gif
sad.gif
sad.gif
Haaaa sooo depressing <__<

QUOTE and Oh Hnnnggg Russia/Catherine is so cute but I still prefer Lydia though  (I Kinda thought she was cosplaying one of the three fairies from touhou with one of her pictures )Fufufufu therfore Katherine-chan is my second favourite...now guess whos my first one
tongue.gif
tongue.gif
tongue.gif

But really Lydia-chan seems in general really popular, among the daiteikoku cast she has the most fanart until now.

QUOTE And Oh God  at those pics  but seriously though that big mecha guy just combo breakered the pics  Ruining the glorious moment.....Hmmm well I wanted to show with that pic that this game also has dark....very dark moments... Well but if you want I can take it off
tongue.gif

QUOTE And Oh My Bad Fixed the Link (/facepalm) for the heck of it Requote:Oh wow that op is quite somenthing :3333

QUOTE I think I saw one of the comments there that Rewrite is gonna be released on June 24. Talk about a busy busy month  Oh God please let there be translators......Aawawawawa but Daiteikoku has priotiry for me over everything else...over Rewrite, over Rance 8 and over witch on the holy night.

Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaa....haaaaaaaaa well but considering how popular key is and that actually every game except of AIR has a finished or active translation project ongoing I wouldn't worry about it
wink.gif
Same pretty much goes for Witch on the Holy Night.

QUOTE (JunMisugi @ May 11 2011, 11:46 PM)Well a lot of people wish a tl project for that one....but somehow no one dared to touch it until now
sad.gif

sad.gif
sad.gif
Haaaa sooo depressing <__<[

Fufufufu therfore Katherine-chan is my second favourite...now guess whos my first one
tongue.gif
tongue.gif

tongue.gif

But really Lydia-chan seems in general really popular, among the daiteikoku cast she has the most fanart until now.

Hmmm well I wanted to show with that pic that this game also has dark....very dark moments... Well but if you want I can take it off
tongue.gif

Oh wow that op is quite somenthing :3333

Aawawawawa but Daiteikoku has priotiry for me over everything else...over Rewrite, over Rance 8 and over witch on the holy night.

Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaa....haaaaaaaaa well but considering how popular key is and that actually every game except of AIR has a finished or active translation project ongoing I wouldn't worry about it
wink.gif
Same pretty much goes for Witch on the Holy Night.
Yeahh me too Daiteikoku is pretty much what I want to see too, Seems interesting besides the ero ero part of course I wanna see the game play!!
biggrin.gif

Yeah~ Lydia-chan is just sheer awesome fufufu~ Its Kinda Funny how you are German though and Lydia is your favorite char by coincidence
tongue.gif
and Ow her pic in the Op has Sparkles
tongue.gif
cool.gif
wait it looks like She always sparkles...
ph34r.gif

Ahh, Kinda expected that though Rance did had its dark moments too you know even excluding Rance's rape adventures. One question though is this Katherine too?

Yeah, Too bad that OP is a troll OP by Key
dry.gif
although you can expect THAT action will be in the game there were some exaggeration there though... at least based on one of the comments there. Those guys at key must have sung this gloriously on April the 1st Trololol and my reaction
I think this is the Real One

On a Side note though most VN OPs including Rewrites and Daiteikoku are pretty top notch If I have to say so even the 3dCG is pretty good. You can even compare them to some Mainstream Japanese Games that use 2d.

Yeah Key and Type-moon are pretty much a given
tongue.gif
although CLANNAD had one hell of a delay
huh.gif
and the extended stories Kud Wafter and Tomoyo After are still questionable
sad.gif

Oh Nice Userbars by the way ( ̄ー ̄) jun-san

As far as I can judge the game play is pretty fun...but its pretty hard when someone like me cannot translate everything <__<
Especially lol I was at war with the chinese empire, and then America, Great Britain and France declared war on me...fuuuuu what the fuck how am I supposed to defend myslef against that
blink.gif
Auuuuuu Lydia-chan....Katherine-chan...tasukete...

Fufufufufufu oh yeah this game has quite a lot...I tell you A LOT of ero ero scenes (VOICED XDDD!!!!) theres also like in Rance reipo scenes...and I've heard they are pretty pretty hardcore(you know also with psychological breakdown etc..)...I have only read the script of one of those scenes until now and yeah at least that scene was pretty pretty hard stuff.

Hahahhaha believe me buddy, Lydia-chan would be even my favourite if she weren't german
tongue.gif
And yeah those are sparkles around her...its probably because Grecia tries to turn her into a super idol...hahah poor Lydia she really has to go through a lot thanks to Grecia
tongue.gif

Btw Lydia before ........and after getting dressed up by Grecia

-------->

Hmmm that girl?

Nope it's not Katherine-chan, it's actually the girl from my ava .

QUOTE Yeah, Too bad that OP is a troll OP by Key  although you can expect THAT action will be in the game there were some exaggeration there though... at least based on one of the comments there. Those guys at key must have sung this gloriously on April the 1st Trololol and my reaction
I think this is the Real OneHahahah but youve got to admit they really have a lot of humour :333

Hmmm yep I think the last link should be the official one...aaaawn that op makes me all fluffy fluffy again like all key ops ^^

ah btw I wonder how big Rewrite is going to be, recently I heard (dont know if that is true) that the trial already has more than 11 000 lines
blink.gif
....thats quite something, considering that some vn even only have so much to begin with:p

Well I know that translation project of Tomoyo After is still udner way...slwoly but at least its active...but about Clannad...no idea what with the "offical" work is up, there was already hmmmm....I think about one year ago a leakage of a patch which translates everything, and theres also a voice patch which succesfully works. I tested both out and they are working perfectly.

Ah and thanks for the compliment on the userbars, thats the first time someone complimented on that
tongue.gif

QUOTE (JunMisugi @ May 12 2011, 12:48 AM) As far as I can judge the game play is pretty fun...but its pretty hard when someone like me cannot translate everything <__<
Especially lol I was at war with the chinese empire, and then America, Great Britain and France declared war on me...fuuuuu what the fuck how am I supposed to defend myslef against that
blink.gif
  Auuuuuu Lydia-chan....Katherine-chan...tasukete...

Fufufufufufu oh yeah this game has quite a lot...I tell you A LOT of ero ero scenes (VOICED XDDD!!!!) theres also like in Rance reipo scenes...and I've heard they are pretty pretty hardcore(you know also with psychological breakdown etc..)...I have only read the script of one of those scenes until now and yeah at least that scene was pretty pretty hard stuff.

Hahahhaha believe me buddy, Lydia-chan would be even my favourite if she weren't german
tongue.gif
And yeah those are sparkles around her...its probably because Grecia tries to turn her into a super idol...hahah poor Lydia she really has to go through a lot thanks to Grecia
tongue.gif

Btw Lydia before ........and after getting dressed up by Grecia

-------->

Hmmm that girl?

Nope it's not Katherine-chan, it's actually the girl from my ava .

Hahahah but youve got to admit they really have a lot of humour :333

Hmmm yep I think the last link should be the official one...aaaawn that op makes me all fluffy fluffy again like all key ops ^^

ah btw I wodner how big Rewrite is going to be, recently I heard (dont know if that is true) that the trial already has more than 11 000 lines
blink.gif
....thats quite something, considering that some vn even only have so much to begin with:p

Well I know that translation project of Tomoyo After is still udner way...slwoly but at least its active...but about Clannad...no idea what with the "offical" work is up, there was already hmmmm....I think about one year ago a leakage of a patch with translates everything, and theres also a voice patch which succesfully works. I tested both out and they are working perfectly.

Ah and thanks for the compliment on the userbars, thats the first time someone complimented on that
tongue.gif

ufufufufu~ Hahaha you sure had it hard when the whole world is out to get yah
wink.gif

Don't Worry With my Russian influence We will ally ourselves together Lydia-chan!! Katherine-chan!! Hoorahhh!!
cool.gif

[tsundere] OOOOhhhh Stop tempting me with this game already junmisugi-chan!! [/tsundere] and Pukukuku~ Mindbreak scenes
cool.gif
Hell yeah~ But I thought the main character was a sweet talker
ohmy.gif
so whats with the reipo scenes
wink.gif

Grecia-chan? The prime minister??
cool.gif
If only real prime ministers were like her in this world so much change would happen
rolleyes.gif
who knows it might paved the road to world peace just like lolis would~

Bubububut Lydia-chan still Sparkles even in the Before picture!!
Funny Thing though although she is German she wears modern japanese-like clothes
laugh.gif

Then who's that girl in the ava?
tongue.gif
what's her affiliation by the way?? and why is she sitting on the wierd mecha guy
huh.gif

Yeah, Although the Real OP is all fuwa fuwa time~ you gotta admit I fell head over heel over that troll OP ( ̄ー ̄) If that was not enough I fangasmed so hard you couldn't imagine how
cool.gif
but I had to be trolled (Damn you Bernkastel!! Troll Battler not me!!)

Yeah the clannad patch makes me go wanna
huh.gif
seriously 99.9% something??
blink.gif

Btw, Shion in Koihime is quite smexy
wub.gif
wub.gif
she's quite the MILF (*°∀°)=3

ufufu~ If you dont mind May I use one of those userbars. ∩( ・ω・)∩

QUOTE ufufufufu~ Hahaha you sure had it hard when the whole world is out to get yah Sniff...at least katherine-chan and Lydia-chan still love me...

QUOTE Don't Worry With my Russian influence We will ally ourselves together Lydia-chan!! Katherine-chan!! Hoorahhh!!FUCK YEAH XDDD!!! Let's team up with them and beat down anyone who wants to forbid us to play with lolis !!!

QUOTE [tsundere] OOOOhhhh Stop tempting me with this game already junmisugi-chan!! [/tsundere] and Pukukuku~ Mindbreak scenes  Hell yeah~ But I thought the main character was a sweet talker  so whats with the reipo scenes
B-but the game is just sooo awesome ....I tell you I feel totally uneasy the whole time since no translation project was announced
sad.gif
I tell you I rarely ever in my life wanted to play a game so badly( with that I mean play, and understand the story and moreover also understand what you're doing
tongue.gif
).

Oooooooh....ara ara I had no idea that you also have a thing for mind breaking reipo scenes
tongue.gif
Well the main character is a sweet talker, it's more like a netoare thing. Rember the scene in Sengoku Rance where Kenshi-chan gets reipoed when you are too late in saving her? It's kinda like that in Daiteikoku I think.

QUOTE Grecia-chan? The prime minister??  If only real prime ministers were like her in this world so much change would happen  who knows it might paved the road to world peace just like lolis would~ 

Bubububut Lydia-chan still Sparkles even in the Before picture!!
Funny Thing though although she is German she wears modern japanese-like clothes Offical Grecia is the propaganda minister, since Lydia has absolutely no sense nor interest in fashion and the like she takes care of that for Lydia in order to turn her into the star idol of the galaxy
wink.gif

Lydia-chan still sparkles in the other picture because shes so cute and aweosme that she even sparkles in that outfit XDDD

Hmmm what do you mean modern japanese clothes?

That one highly resembles the uhm sport trainings suit ( or how you call it) of the german army nowadays( at least my brother had something like that too when he was in the army)....her offical clothes (the black ones) come from well the origin is obvious. And the styled up Lydia...ahm also girls here wears that
tongue.gif

QUOTE Then who's that girl in the ava?  what's her affiliation by the way?? and why is she sitting on the wierd mecha guy Saaaaa good question...I have not really an idea. I know who the mecha guy is and what kind of role he apparently plays but as for the girl...no real idea...but ive heard she gets screwed pretty badly.

Fufufufu not only you feel in love with that troll opening my friend
tongue.gif
Wouldnt mind of rewrite would be similar to that op in the end^^

QUOTE Yeah the clannad patch makes me go wanna  seriously 99.9% something?? Haaa I know...and its like forever...seriously in case youre waiting for the official patch, dont just grab the leaked one plus voice patch and youre fine.

Hmmm Shion...first I was shocked when I heard she has a child there I only thought whaaaat...meh I dont like that but when I saw shion then I was like oooooh....boobies XDDD

Ahem yeah really very delcious milf I have to say^^

QUOTE ufufu~ If you dont mind May I use one of those userbars. ∩( ・ω・)∩Sure I dont mind, Im feeling kinda honored that someone wants to use one of them
tongue.gif

Btw~

Auuuuuuu~ Lydia-chan and Katherine-chan <3333

But Sara-chan( is the queen from Great Britain) is kinda cute as well

Well I finally got Shuri's ending, but now I need to finish up Sei's, Sui's, and Shion's little stories along with seing how to unlcok the harem end. Although I get this feeling it may have soemthing to do with Enshou and Co. because after clearing them out there's one part left for them along with 3 missing CGs as well. In any case I'll try and go for that when my laptop is working normally again.

I see you guys are talking about that new AliceSoft game I take it. I just hope I have the time and efort of playing that once it's translated of ocurse.

@JunMisugi
Gemany and Russian Alliance Hell Yeah!! (although Im miles away from Russia and I aint even russian
cool.gif
)
Yeah, Me too Seriously I wish we knew some translators so we can bug em
tongue.gif
seriously the more we talk about this you're infecting me with the Desire to play this too...
ohmy.gif

Ahem this song perfectly describes our situation Yami o Kirisaku OH DESIRE~

rolleyes.gif
Well although Im quite M-ish I have the tendency to switch to S in the same level
cool.gif
. Aww Crap NTR I hate NTR if you ain't doing it more or less Netori (Or if its NTR dont look at the point of view the guy being screwed but you doing the screwing
rolleyes.gif
)
mad.gif

but If Im there Do not worry Girls Lavi-san is here to save yah from those guys [insert Rance Laugh Here].

You mean the Black haired girl is the PM right?
tongue.gif
I kinda like her too~ (*°∀°)=3

Ufufufu~ Yeah I know that Lydia is
wub.gif
wub.gif
but I can't help make a joke on how she is somewhat related to the Armstrong Family from FMA you know he sparkles too
tongue.gif

Ara Ara~ My bad, I guess I know its just a track suit but somehow I got japanese vibes on about it probably because of those NEET characters. Thanks to that I pretty much associate it with Japan for some Odd reason /facepalm. But her casual outfit has pretty much japanese influence on it though
tongue.gif
I think or maybe Im being Biased again /facepalm.

Ah too bad then another reason to me want to play this game so Much!! Could you care to spoil me about that big mecha guy??

Buut I was actually hoping for main guyxshionxshion' daughter *ducks and hides*
rolleyes.gif

You know although the Nazi's (and I mean true to heart Nazis not all Germans!) were pretty much screwed up including hitler. One thing they got right was the fashion statement
ohmy.gif

Ufufufu Sara-chan is nice too I agree and pretty much the minor countries too. I think I saw India in there fufufu~ dark skined girls
wub.gif

@wolfie-san
You're already close to achieving harem? Ufufufu~ How envious. Too Bad what's the problem with your Laptop anyways?

And Oh come on Wolfie-san There is always time to play for this kind of games
wink.gif
Jk Jk

Hell yeah and with them creating a loli empire XDDD Well I know for 100% that you are able to make an alliance with Germany in this game...but Im not sure if you can do the same with Russia...auuuu Katherine-chan....

Lol buddy I tell you Im so desperated that I would so pay for a translation patch for it
dry.gif

Hahahh and yeah the song totally fits
tongue.gif

Hmmmm well what I like is on NTR is the rage which you get then and the satisfication when you kill the responsible guys latter for that...I mean lol in Sengoku Rance the first tme I conquered Asai Asakura and I had this recruit the tengu guy event the I immidiatly killed that guy...taaaaaaaaaah take it for taking Yukihimes virginity
mad.gif
!!!!!!!

Hmmm in any case Ive heard the reipo scenes are pretty awesome in Daitiekoku...well ok you have to have a slight liking to that to like them.

QUOTE Ah too bad then another reason to me want to play this game so Much!! Could you care to spoil me about that big mecha guy??Well I dont know any crucial details but he takes as far as I know more or less the role of Demon Xavier(of Sengoku Rance) in this game.

QUOTE You know although the Nazi's (and I mean true to heart Nazis not all Germans!) were pretty much screwed up including hitler. One thing they got right was the fashion statement  .Absolutely and screwed up is still a big understatement.I'm really glad that Germany was raped by the Soviet Union and USA/GB back then.

But yeah what they did right was their uniforms
tongue.gif

Ah I know I know I know....the little brown girls in this game are really quiete..."nice" :33333

But seriously basically all female charas are quite awesome...I mean just look

QUOTE Buut I was actually hoping for main guyxshionxshion' daughter *ducks and hides*
main guyxshionxshion' daughter *=I SUPPORT!!!!

@wolfie: Fufufu of you go to the harem route eh
tongue.gif
?

QUOTE Hell yeah and with them creating a loli empire XDDD Well I know for 100% that you are able to make an alliance with Germany in this game...but Im not sure if you can do the same with Russia...auuuu Katherine-chan....

anything is possible as long you are the "main character"
tongue.gif
well most of the time...

QUOTE Lol buddy I tell you Im so desperated that I would so pay for a translation patch for it dry.gif

Hahahh and yeah the song totally fits tongue.gif
I wouldn't actually mind if MangaGamer picked this up as long it gets translated

QUOTE Hmmmm well what I like is on NTR is the rage which you get then and the satisfication when you kill the responsible guys latter for that...I mean lol in Sengoku Rance the first tme I conquered Asai Asakura and I had this recruit the tengu guy event the I immidiatly killed that guy...taaaaaaaaaah take it for taking Yukihimes virginity mad.gif !!!!!!!
Oh you masochist Oh you. another good POV to approach is if you image yourself as the girl 
rolleyes.gif
kinda interesting approach I must say
ph34r.gif
and Holy Crap I did the same thing to that bear guy!! Seriously~ RAAAGGGEEEE I swear to God our brains almost think alike. Our Ero brainwaves must have a very high synchronization rate!!.

Hmmm in any case Ive heard the reipo scenes are pretty awesome in Daitiekoku...well ok you have to have a slight liking to that to like them.

Alicesoft wouldn't be complete without rape. Its inseperable as light and dark
cool.gif

QUOTE Well I dont know any crucial details but  he takes as far as I know more or less the role of Demon Xavier(of Sengoku Rance) in this game.
kinda theorized that one too myself before you mentioned it, although the antagonist in Sengoku rance did have a girl too right ehrr was it her sister or his daughter??

QUOTE Absolutely and screwed up is still a big understatement.I'm really glad that Germany was raped by the Soviet Union and USA/GB back then.

But yeah what they did right was their uniforms 
Yeah I know it was a big understatement but I don't know any word best to describe that let alone is there even a proper word in the human dictionary that define that?

And yup the uniforms, no wonder the japanese are hell bent on imitating the styles...

On a less serious note though Why did I think of something else when you said germany was ganged raped like for example lyd-Whoops
rolleyes.gif

QUOTE Ah I know I know I know....the little brown girls in this game are really quiete..."nice" :33333

But seriously basically all female charas are quite awesome...I mean just look

Well you know the saying "adding fuel to the fire" Jun-san?
tongue.gif
Well you're doing it quite right...

main guyxshionxshion' daughter *=I SUPPORT!!!!

Ufufufu~ One of the big disappointments
wink.gif
you know that scene with sei chan were kazuto was running but ended hiding under the table and got a good look with sei,shion and her daughter. I loled when shion she didn't mind her to be "happy" with the main chara as long as she already grew up
cool.gif
speaking of sei-chan... God damn that was unexpected I never knew she was so innocent I got the more or less Agressive and well-informed vibes from her like shion. I couldn't help but laugh what her idea of what a man and woman does at night that sounds very noisy, Is Pillow Fight my friends!! Pillow fight I say!!
tongue.gif
she just as worse as Shion's daughter was
laugh.gif

Well the probelsm with my laptop were it slowing down on me and my Anti-Virus Program constantly naggign me over something I'm not even sure what. Although I'm letting my uncle deal with that since he might know bore than I do and may have better luck with it as well.

In any case I might be able to unlock the harem route, but I'm not sure how to do it competely now, but I'll hazard a guess over it. Also, with Sei after the prior cut scene with her at the river bed I wasn't expecting her to be all meek in bed either. Although I think it's because she looked like she now what she was doing, but in a sense she might of had a dirty mind just like Shion.
tongue.gif

In any case out of the mian CGs I have so far would be of Rinrin doing what I would dub as "Supprise, loli under my sheets."
laugh.gif

QUOTE anything is possible as long you are the "main character"  well most of the time...

A-anything? Hmmmm....
+ =

QUOTE I wouldn't actually mind if MangaGamer picked this up as long it gets translatedDude if they would it would be one of the best things ever in the history of earth!!! Seriosuly I would be willing to pay 100 euro+++ for a daiteikoku mangagamer release *v*

But....I suppose this game has too much rape for the western market
sad.gif
Damn moralfags...why dont just jump from a high building
sad.gif

QUOTE Oh you masochist Oh you. another good POV to approach is  and Holy Crap I did the same thing to that bear guy!! Seriously~ RAAAGGGEEEE I swear to God our brains almost think alike. Our Ero brainwaves must have a very high synchronization rate!!.
Unfufufufu well~ we're eroge bros afterall
wink.gif
wink.gif
wink.gif

About Xaviers girl in Sengoku Rance it was his daughter...lol Xavier raped his daughter...I dont really know what kind of role the girl in my ava plays in daiteikoku, but I think she quite plays a role

QUOTE Alicesoft wouldn't be complete without rape. Its inseperable as light and dark
Hahahhaha now guess why I like Alicesoft
tongue.gif
Ahem...cough cough okay they are also just a good damn eroge compnay, I mean just think about Sengoku Rance or Daibanchou :3 or...the recent Daiteikoku<333

QUOTE On a less serious note though Why did I think of something else when you said germany was ganged raped like for example lyd-Whoops Gahahahahahaha XDDDD OKay Im a perverted but seriously I did not made any reference to Lydia-chan getting gang reipoed in that case....even though its quite moe~ :3

Ah btw~ did you know that the main guy also has a daughter? Here she is

Hmmmm...hmmmm...:33333

Ufufufu~ One of the big disappointments  you know that scene with sei chan were kazuto was running but ended hiding under the table and got a good look with sei,shion and her daughter. I loled when shion she didn't mind her to be "happy" with the main chara as long as she already grew up  speaking of sei-chan... God damn that was unexpected I never knew she was so innocent I got the more or less Agressive and well-informed vibes from her like shion. I couldn't help but laugh what her idea of what a man and woman does at night that sounds very noisy, Is Pillow Fight my friends!! Pillow fight I say!!  she just as worse as Shion's daughter was Hahahha I rember that scene XDDD Haaa it would ahve been funny if Rance were the hero in the udner table scene...hmmm but then again Rance is not into lolis<_<

Talking about that...I really had to lol at Arawn in Tears to Tiara...he only did every else chara around twice but the little elf loli which looked like 8 or so had more than double so much fun with Arawn
tongue.gif

Ah yeah here are two videos of Daiteikoku, one if a pv video and the other introduce some cv of the game

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DhceIw33xwo

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SrP9jIgn1tk&feature=related

Edit:

QUOTE (me)Btw btw...I just found that news on a website, while I was doing my daily round on searching for news of a transaltion project regarding Daiteikoku... and thats what I found *v*

QUOTE (fiohnel.tumblr)Daiteikoku - English interface patch to be ready next week
Oh please by the love of god...the interface would already be a beginning....(but I'm afraid thats probably some troll thing, considering that theres no where else a hint of something like that...and given the source is 4ch)

Ah yeah heres the link http://fiohnel.tumblr.com/post/5091821659/...atus-2011-04-30
Ah yeah about that...well it was some troll thing afterall
sad.gif

A-anything? Hmmmm....
+  =

konatashorter.gif

Dude if they would it would be one of the best things ever in the history of earth!!! Seriosuly I would be willing to pay 100 euro+++ for a daiteikoku mangagamer release *v*

But....I suppose this game has too much rape for the western market
sad.gif
Damn moralfags...why dont just jump from a high building
sad.gif

I'd ascend Mangagamer to God status if they ever do pick it up. I'll make a bloody bible about them. Hell I've even make a contract with QB just to make that wish true, Not only I can genderbender myself into a magical girl and kick ass I get to play the game given that I have my own homura-chan :3.

Pffttt Moralfags...... What cretins
smile.gif
there's quite a big difference in having morals and purely moralfags

Unfufufufu well~ we're eroge bros afterall
wink.gif
wink.gif
wink.gif

About Xaviers girl in Sengoku Rance it was his daughter...lol Xavier raped his daughter...I dont really know what kind of role the girl in my ava plays in daiteikoku, but I think she quite plays a role

Oh I hope that girl in Dateikoku doesnt have to go all through that though

Hahahhaha now guess why I like Alicesoft
tongue.gif
Ahem...cough cough okay they are also just a good damn eroge compnay, I mean just think about Sengoku Rance or Daibanchou :3 or...the recent Daiteikoku<333
wooahh whats Daibanchou :3

QUOTE Gahahahahahaha XDDDD OKay Im a perverted but seriously I did not made any reference to Lydia-chan getting gang reipoed in that case....even though its quite moe~ :3

My brain is very well down the gutter most of the time
biggrin.gif

Ah btw~ did you know that the main guy also has a daughter? Here she is

ASJDKLJFASFKJ HNGGGG
wub.gif
Oh-My-Jesus-doing-a-backflip-magical-detective-chan
o_O Wait so.... Are you thinking what I am thinking fufufu~ so does the father ehrm.... m/ake her a woman????
biggrin.gif

Hmmmm...hmmmm...:33333
Hahahha I rember that scene XDDD Haaa it would ahve been funny if Rance were the hero in the udner table scene...hmmm but then again Rance is not into lolis<_<

That guys is probably ALWAYS onto someone skirt or specifically be in them.

Talking about that...I really had to lol at Arawn in Tears to Tiara...he only did every else chara around twice but the little elf loli which looked like 8 or so had more than double so much fun with Arawn
tongue.gif

My Fav there was Octavia though
tongue.gif
seriously that guy has ridicolous physics around him. He does something stupid He gets a wife thanks to that. FTW

Ah yeah here are two videos of Daiteikoku, one if a pv video and the other introduce some cv of the game

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DhceIw33xwo

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SrP9jIgn1tk&feature=related

OH MY GOD ON A SEGAWAY ok Ill stop right there... Btw, The gameplay looks F***ing Awesome Even the GUI is stupendous. Holy Crap Besides RPG. Tactical Games are one of my faves!! Seriously!! Damn French chan is in my sights right now Fufufufu~ that rococo dress.... Ughhh where is my country in all of this?!?!? xD ok Maybe I already know the answer and I refuse to mention it
ph34r.gif

@Wolfie-san Ive been just WHAT Anti-Vir is screwing with you so badly
huh.gif

I use NOD32 myself so far I've never had problems with it whatsoever.

Ufufufu~ Sei chans char CG doesn't help either... She does looks that type who knows things... Still that Event was truly priceless ahem~ not the exact words but "Lord we have to practice, since it requires devotion" LOL

Haven't covered Rinrin myself since I prefer Shuri though...

Ah I use AVG(full service) since my uncle uses it and he had no problems with it. So I'm guessing it has something to do with whatever I was browsing around for and pretty much isn't working for me now. In any case I'm letting him take care of fixing the problem, since it could of been something that pretty much hits up Anti-Virus programs for all I know.

As for Sei's ero ero scenes let's just say that after her first time around she seems to pick up the pace and tend ot live up to the looks she gives off. Although if I didn't know any better I'd say Shion is helping out most of the girls here behind the scenes.
tongue.gif

QUOTE I'd ascend Mangagamer to God status if they ever do pick it up. I'll make a bloody bible about them. Hell I've even make a contract with QB just to make that wish true, Not only I can genderbender myself into a magical girl and kick ass I get to play the game given that I have my own homura-chan :3.

Pffttt Moralfags...... What cretins there's quite a big difference in having morals and purely moralfags I would found a mangagamer sect if they would do that *v*

Hmmm but considering that alicesoft website is blocking of any non japanese visitors...so I dont know if they would want to make a deal with mangagamer
sad.gif

QUOTE Oh I hope that girl in Dateikoku doesnt have to go all through that thoughUhm well she gets raped, but I dont know how badly.

QUOTE wooahh whats Daibanchou :3
Oh you havent heard? Well thats Daibanchou http://vndb.org/v299 . I havent played it until now but it has an excellent repuation and is considered to be a visual novel masterpiece and is considered as one of alicesofts best works.

QUOTE ASJDKLJFASFKJ HNGGGG Oh-My-Jesus-doing-a-backflip-magical-detective-chan
o_O Wait so.... Are you thinking what I am thinking fufufu~ so does the father ehrm.... m/ake her a woman????Im exactly thinking that what you are thinking
tongue.gif
I dont know if her father makes some delicious wincest with her...If I would have to make a bet...there might something similar happen to her what happened with Koihime in Sengoku Rance (but I have no actual idea its just a wild guess)

QUOTE OH MY GOD ON A SEGAWAY ok Ill stop right there... Btw, The gameplay looks F***ing Awesome Even the GUI is stupendous. Holy Crap Besides RPG. Tactical Games are one of my faves!! Seriously!! Damn French chan is in my sights right now Fufufufu~ that rococo dress.... Ughhh where is my country in all of this?!?!? xD ok Maybe I already know the answer and I refuse to mention itHmmm yeah French-chan looks delicous as well:3333 Oh the other preview did of course not show every country which appears in it, or all charas with voice acting.

Btw alicesoft released a new patch for this game, and the most intersting is that you can also build customizable admirals yourself, that sounds like a very nice feature <3

QUOTE Ah I use AVG(full service) since my uncle uses it and he had no problems with it. So I'm guessing it has something to do with whatever I was browsing around for and pretty much isn't working for me now. In any case I'm letting him take care of fixing the problem, since it could of been something that pretty much hits up Anti-Virus programs for all I know.Hmmm I think you should consider to switch your webbrowser after you delaed with that issue. I mean IE is not really the best and safest browser out there.

QUOTE I found a mangagamer sect if they would do that *v*

Hmmm but considering that alicesoft website is blocking of any non japanese visitors...so I dont know if they would want to make a deal with mangagamer sad.gif

Dont worry japanese are Tsundere to foreigners
tongue.gif
but....

We need to form a secret organization a hidden one, one that is hell benton translating this game and few others... or we could ask kyubey.

Hey kyubey we'd like to make a contract. I have a wish I want Daiteikoku to be translated and so other many VN's

/人◕ ‿‿ ◕人\ : Is that the wish you want me to fulfill?
cool.gif

Uhhh why do I have a bad feeling bout this???
ph34r.gif

Uhm well she gets raped, but I dont know how badly.

FUUUU~ Raaaggggeeee unless the main char does it of course
tongue.gif
either way I wish alice soft would make an option to torture NTR dudes though seriously its much as worth as the ero ero scenes
rolleyes.gif

Oh you havent heard? Well thats Daibanchou http://vndb.org/v299 . I havent played it until now but it has an excellent repuation and is considered to be a visual novel masterpiece and is considered as one of alicesofts best works.
It looks great too! Hmmm Im guessing no translation yet noh?

QUOTE Im exactly thinking that what you are thinking tongue.gif I dont know if her father makes some delicious wincest with her...If I would have to make a bet...there might something similar happen to her what happened with Koihime in Sengoku Rance (but I have no actual idea its just a wild guess)

There better be one Oto-san has to take of her daughter well! and I mean well
wink.gif

QUOTE Hmmm yeah French-chan looks delicous as well:3333 Oh the other preview did of course not show every country which appears in it, or all charas with voice acting.

Btw alicesoft released a new patch for this game, and the most intersting is that you can also build customizable admirals yourself, that sounds like a very nice feature <3

I see so there are many other countries too~ Definitely interesting!!
The customizable admirals is another big bonus!! Too bad probably no ero ero scenes with them since probably all my Admirals would be female
cool.gif

@Wolfie-san I agree with jun-san here, as much as IE has improved from its previous incarnations. Hackers and the likes love to troll Microsoft, given that IE is a default application within windows. FF or chrome and Opera are you're best bet I even use them all simultaneously because I have many tabs at some times.

AVG Full version, although unlike the trial version Which is a joke. I am more inclined to say to use Kapersky or NOD32, NOD32 is my preference because its very light on your comp but quite very effective nevertheless.So far I had no problems with it most of the reason why my computer broke down was because more or less natural means or something like a Rat peed on your motheboard

QUOTE Dont worry japanese are Tsundere to foreigners but....

We need to form a secret organization a hidden one, one that is hell benton translating this game and few others... or we could ask kyubey.

Hey kyubey we'd like to make a contract. I have a wish I want Daiteikoku to be translated and so other many VN's

/人◕ ‿‿ ◕人\ : Is that the wish you want me to fulfill?

Uhhh why do I have a bad feeling bout this??? Fufufu so its all about gathering affection points to make them more dere dere in the end eh
tongue.gif
?

Hahahaha yeah lets kyubey turn us into mahou shoujous in order to get an english patch
tongue.gif

QUOTE FUUUU~ Raaaggggeeee unless the main char does it of course either way I wish alice soft would make an option to torture NTR dudes though seriously its much as worth as the ero ero scenes Hahahahahah I know what you mean back then when I killed the Tengu guy in Sengoku Rance who stole Yukihimnes virginity I felt soooo gooooood
biggrin.gif
Taaaaaaaaaaaah take it take it take it die die die die
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
Fuuuu afterwards I felt really good :3

QUOTE It looks great too! Hmmm Im guessing no translation yet noh?Aaaahm look again buddy
wink.gif

QUOTE I see so there are many other countries too~ Definitely interesting!!
The customizable admirals is another big bonus!! Too bad probably no ero ero scenes with them since probably all my Admirals would be female Noo idea about additonal ero ero scenes, I know they also added new scenes with the new patch but I dont know what kind of scenes.

Well AVG(free) I thought was mostly anti-virus only with a sampling of what they had to offer. Although since I'm running my laptop on Vista doesn't really help me either you know since... well it's a Vista, what's there more to now about?
rolleyes.gif

Ok anti-virus issue aside, it looks like there was an English patch sicne it says so on the site, but I'm not sure if it was completed or not.

Oh yeah as for Sengoku Rance I actually did it both ways for the sake of having the scene of Rance acepting him or not. although he's rather good if you know how to use him, since he is a panda master and all. Oh and if you keep him alive he even says he wasnts to be far away as possible from Yukihime, so at leat he's not a totaly bad guy as Rance can be.
tongue.gif

Oh yeah one more thing about Yukihime. If it's the secodn tiem around and you've rushed the country she caused to pick a fight agains tyou and you don't look for her she basically gets her end with a bunch of bandits, but at the same time enjoying her life in said manner though. Pretty much she ends up rather borken, but enjoying it at the same time.
blink.gif
Ah but that's AliceSoft for ya'.

Ok now for Koihime, it seems that Sui's VA is pretty good making her secnes much funnier at times, not only that but most of her ero ero CGs are pretty good as well. I mean she's the most easiest girl to tease and some how able to get away with most of said teasing mind you.
tongue.gif

Oh yeah as for Sei, or should I call her Masked Butterfly?
laugh.gif
In any case Sei's scenes do tend to improve a whole lot after her first time to the point of I have to give her massive ammount of respect for an ero ero scene she manages to invovle Aisha as well. By doing that I think that makes up for her clumsy first time there and then some.
tongue.gif

Also, I still think Shion is managing the girls like this and such just because she can and all. I mean she's the only one who has the ability to apply most of the techniques here and there. Although for Shuri it's mostly her ero ero guide books for her though.
tongue.gif

*edit*

Ok I managed to obtain the harem end, and pretty much Enshou's final scene pretty much draws itslef into the ending here. Also, it kind of explains the OVA quite perfectly now.
tongue.gif

Oh yeah as for Sengoku Rance I actually did it both ways for the sake of having the scene of Rance acepting him or not. although he's rather good if you know how to use him, since he is a panda master and all. Oh and if you keep him alive he even says he wasnts to be far away as possible from Yukihime, so at leat he's not a totaly bad guy as Rance can be.

Oh yeah one more thing about Yukihime. If it's the secodn tiem around and you've rushed the country she caused to pick a fight agains tyou and you don't look for her she basically gets her end with a bunch of bandits, but at the same time enjoying her life in said manner though. Pretty much she ends up rather borken, but enjoying it at the same time. Ah but that's AliceSoft for ya'.Ah yeah the tengu guy is quite strong...but I just couldnt bring myself to let him join me after he took yukihime virginity from me
tongue.gif

Oh I had no idea about that O_O Hmmm I guess shes really a ero ero hime afterall :pThanks for the hint I gonna try that one out^^

QUOTE Ok now for Koihime, it seems that Sui's VA is pretty good making her secnes much funnier at times, not only that but most of her ero ero CGs are pretty good as well. I mean she's the most easiest girl to tease and some how able to get away with most of said teasing mind you.

Oh yeah as for Sei, or should I call her Masked Butterfly? In any case Sei's scenes do tend to improve a whole lot after her first time to the point of I have to give her massive ammount of respect for an ero ero scene she manages to invovle Aisha as well. By doing that I think that makes up for her clumsy first time there and then some.

Also, I still think Shion is managing the girls like this and such just because she can and all. I mean she's the only one who has the ability to apply most of the techniques here and there. Although for Shuri it's mostly her ero ero guide books for her though.

*edit*

Ok I managed to obtain the harem end, and pretty much Enshou's final scene pretty much draws itslef into the ending here. Also, it kind of explains the OVA quite perfectly now. Eeeeh Sui voice acting? I dont know of the koihime cast I foudn her voice acting the weakest one to be honest, but maybe I need to interact with her more and see her ero ero scenes to judge it better.

Wait...let me read that again...Sei manages to get Aisha-chan join in one ero ero scene....whoaaaa how did she did that O___O????

Btw...you just made Shion sound like a brothel mistress you know...

"Shion is managing the girls"
tongue.gif

And congrats on getting the harem end
wink.gif

I am crashing the V~lounge party just for a nanosecond since I wanna wish one of my favorite Ero~Ecchi~Loli~Masters a wonderful and well celebrated birthday. Happy Birthday Wolfie~san!
wub.gif

I always look at it as another opportunity to seduce, submit, and conquer...as it seems most lolis are so gullible...but what do I know?
rolleyes.gif
wink.gif

I was happy when this lovely baby girl wanted to be your birthday poster girl for the day...it seems, she is quite taken with you, Wolfie-san. (psst, don't tell Kujo-kun though)
tongue.gif

moe177212sample-1.gif

Poor Vic. She was so nervous posing for you, Wolfie, that she called you Woldie. Give her a break, willya?
tongue.gif

Ara ara, whats with this Vic-chan in this alluring pose
tongue.gif
? You seem to be in kinda ero ero modo these days yaya
tongue.gif
Are you turning into a loli lover these days perhaps
wink.gif
?

Ah btw theres a rumour out there that NitroPlus plans to make a novelization of Mahou Shoujo Madoka. But its not clear what kind of novel it will be, it could be a light novel or if we are really lucky a visual novel, since NitroPlus is a visual novel company after all. But well we will see what is going to happen. In any case I would be all in for a moe moe loli yuri mahou shoujou visual novel
wub.gif

Playasia - Play-Asia.com: Online Shopping for Digital Codes, Video Games, Toys, Music, Electronics & more
Back