the-man-who-cant-get-married-ost.jpg

Title: The Man Who Can't Get Married
Genre: Comedy, romance
Episodes: 16
Broadcast network: KBS2
Broadcast period: 2009-Jun-15 to 2009-Aug-04
Air time: Monday & Tuesday 21:55

Synopsis
Cho Jae Hee is a man in his 40s who is very stubborn and hasn't gotten married yet. His personality is so unbearable that women don't find him attractable nor a good candidate for marriage. However, Jae Hee, is perfect in everything that he does. His life will be surrounded by three different women. Jang Moon Jung is a doctor that he meets one day, Jung Yoo Jin is his neighbor whom he meets due to a disturbance, and Yoon Ki Ran is his colleague at work.

Cast
Ji Jin Hee as Cho Jae Hee
Uhm Jung Hwa as Jang Moon Jung
Kim So Eun as Jung Yoo Jin
Yoo Ah In as Park Hyun Kyu
Yang Jung Ah as Yoon Ki Ran

-----------------------------------------------------------

i really like this kdrama. the main character is really unique and funny. a must watch. it's different from the typical kdrama since it focuses on the weird lifestyle of the main character. you gonna enjoy watching this drama plus is relaxing to watch. first episode is gonna grab your attention right away, which is rare for a kdrama. usually it takes 2-3 episodes before you get hook. a must watch!

this guy is like a combination of adrian monk+ dr. house+the maestro from beethoven virus

daft27

-nya
Retired
QUOTE (anbu-black-ops @ Jun 30 2009, 12:30 PM) this guy is like a combination of adrian monk+ dr. house+the maestro from beethoven virus
Nice, the guy sounds like a great character. Perhaps I'll go for this kdrama sometime....

poonk

-dono
Kouhai
Ooh, I just realized that's the same actor who I loved so much in Miss Kim Makes a Million. Now I think I'll have to check this out. (Been on a K-drama lucky streak lately...)

EDIT: anbu, you say that 5 eps have been subbed? I can only find 2 so far in my various LJ drama groups and the WitH-S2 (softsubbers) site itself. Am I missing something somewhere? (if so, please direct me!)

anbu-black-ops

-san
Kouhai
QUOTE (poonk @ Jul 02 2009, 07:51 PM) Ooh, I just realized that's the same actor who I loved so much in Miss Kim Makes a Million. Now I think I'll have to check this out. (Been on a K-drama lucky streak lately...)

EDIT: anbu, you say that 5 eps have been subbed? I can only find 2 so far in my various LJ drama groups and the WitH-S2 (softsubbers) site itself. Am I missing something somewhere? (if so, please direct me!)
check your pm. i send you where you can watch it. just finish watching episode 9, cant wait to see episode 10 tomorrow. its airs tonight.

really funny kdrama. i had more fun watching this kdrama than city hall. this kdrama feels more like a typical jdorama imo.

Darkstorm

-chi
Kouhai
hmm sonds fun i am checking it out

poonk

-dono
Kouhai
I watched the first 3 fansubbed eps this week and I have to agree, this series is very, very funny. I'm falling for Ji Jin Hee all over again-- some of his expressions/reactions in this are just priceless. It's really too bad that it seems all his other dramas (besides Miss Kim Makes a Million, which I referenced above) seem to be more capital-D-drama and not comedy, because he's really quite good at it. Anyway, I'm stuck waiting for downloads (just prefer 'em to streaming), so I've only gotten to see the first 3 eps so far. But I'm very much anticipating further (downloadable) releases. Thanks for bringing it to my attention, anbu!

anbu-black-ops

-san
Kouhai
i kinda figure your not much of a video steaming guy, since the quality is really different compared to downloading it. lol. thats what i do when i watch animes. i like to download them than watch them online, but kdrama on the other hand i can live with it. lol.

anyways, i saw one of ji jin hee's drama before called spring days. he was kinda of a bad guy there, so i was surprise to see him in this kdrama. he totally blew my mind. he plays the character sooo well. and your right, he's usually in those heavy dramas. i was gonna watch spotlight next bec. of this drama, maybe i will watch miss kim makes a million first, since its one of your favs.

i cant wait to watch the next episodes on monday and tuesday. this kdrama is even better than "that fool".

episode 10 is really good man!!! it keeps getting better and better i tell you. im just sad that its only 16 episodes. this kdrama has that special factor that makes you wanna watch the next episode...it makes you curious whats gonna happen and its freakinly entertaining. all the characters are loveable. even those with minor roles. even the dog. lol.

poonk

-dono
Kouhai
QUOTE (anbu-black-ops @ Jul 18 2009, 10:34 PM)i kinda figure your not much of a video steaming guy, since the quality is really different compared to downloading it.  lol.  thats what i do when i watch animes.  i like to download them than watch them online, but kdrama on the other hand i can live with it.  lol.Oh yes, I absolutely must DL. Besides video quality, I also take what dramas I consider "worthy" (or at least sufficiently amusing) to share with my friend, whose internet connection isn't fast/reliable enough to rely on streaming. So I DL everything to a portable harddrive, burn it to DVD-R when it's completed, and file it away in alphabetical order on a shelf (yes, I'm a little obsessed with the dramas at this point
tongue.gif
).

(Also-- and this is not that important-- I'm not sure if you are using "guy" in the gender-non-specific sense, or if you think I'm actually male [which wouldn't be the first time someone made that mistake], but rest assured I possess only X chromosomes.)

QUOTE episode 10 is really good man!!! it keeps getting better and better i tell you.  im just sad that its only 16 episodes. Aah, how is it that streaming is ahead of downloads? Anyway, I went straight to the (fansubbing) source today because I didn't want to wait for various LiveJournal sites to post DDL links. WITHS2 has subs up to ep09 at the time of this post, so I've got a lot of catching-up to look forward to! But yeah, it's too bad this is only 16 eps when so many K-Dramas go to 20+ now. But look at it this way-- those series (in my opinion) usually sorta lose steam around ep16 anyway, so maybe it's for the best. Go out with a bang (hopefully) instead of a whimper, y'know?

anbu-black-ops

-san
Kouhai
streaming is ahead of the ddl version cause its been sub by viewers themselves which is pretty cool.

the community there help each other upload, sub and segment them so its fast. especially if the drama is good, they sub and segment it under 12 hours of release, which is pretty nice of them.

anyways, episode 12 was really funny again. i wont spoil though. hehehehe.

also did you know that uhm jung hwa was a singer. i was surprise cause i didnt know. check her on youtube. she's the doctor in the drama.

when this drama ends, its gonna leave a big hole again in my drama viewing. which is sad~

btw did you see the japanese version? im planning on checking it sometime...

edit: i forgot, theres a kdrama which is 50+ episodes which gets better and better every episode. i think youve heard about it. its called east of eden. its like a special kdrama with best casting and all. it picks up around episode 5 i think when the main characters grow up in the story. the story is great BUT... (ill let you figure out the meaning behind the "but")

anyways, the actor there is hot so you might like it. i think he is one of the best good looking guy ive seen in a kdrama. lol. check that out. also if you like revenge drama, cain and abel is a must watch!!!

also i lose interest watching city hall. its good and all but something is missing...im currently watching a family drama called sons of sol pharmacy (/my too perfect sons), its a nice change for me while waiting for the new episodes of the man who cant get married.

JC-HoBz

-san
Kouhai
Anbu could you please pm me the site you stream it from?

And is it different to the Japanese version? Because i've watched all but the last episode of the jap one.

Playasia - Play-Asia.com: Online Shopping for Digital Codes, Video Games, Toys, Music, Electronics & more