The iDOLM@STER: Cinderella Girls (2015-16), Gekijou S4 & Side M (2017-19)

Ad: Buy Girls Und Panzer Merch from Play Asia!

Who is your favorite idol from Cinderella Project?

• Uzuki Shimamura

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Rin Shibuya

• Mio Honda

• Miria Akagi

• Anastasia

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Chieri Ogata

• Ranko Kanzaki

• Rika Jōgasaki

• Riina Tada

• Minami Nitta

• Anzu Futaba

• Miku Maekawa

• Kanako Mimura

• Kirari Moroboshi

• None of them / another 346 Pro idol

• Total voters
The IDOLM@STER Cinderella Girls 2nd Season, so an 'evil stepmother' debuts...

QUOTE (Kid-Wolf @ Jul 21 2015, 07:32 PM)the second season pretty much picks up right were we last left off, but from the looks of things there is going to be a major rearrangement of the girls by next episode it would seem.hopefully 'princess' Kaede and 'prince' P-kun aren't fired by Mishiro after ep.2
tongue.gif

This series actually tries to be serious this time
blink.gif
. It was a bit surprising that the writers want to show that the idol business is like any other business. They want to make money and if it means breaking groups up they will do it. After enjoying Wake up girls this is a nice surprise
smile.gif

QUOTE (nijlandp @ Jul 25 2015, 12:26 PM)tries to be serious this time
blink.gif
. It was a bit surprising that the writers want to show that the idol business is like any other business. They want to make money and if it means breaking groups up they will do it. After enjoying Wake up girls this is a nice surprise
smile.gif
yup so far I'm prefering it than previous IM@S TV series, now that you mention Wake up girls a movie will be released... back to ep'16 as expected her reforms are affecting other idols and producers, at least she allowed Cinderella's Ball
sleep.gif

QUOTE (NecroRyu @ Aug 01 2015, 02:00 AM)yup so far I'm prefering it than previous IM@S TV series, now that you mention Wake up girls a movie will be released... back to ep'16 as expected her reforms are affecting other idols and producers, at least she allowed Cinderella's Ball

A movie of Wake up girls? That would be nice. I do hope the writers have a good story around.
The reforms really seem to hit hard. To force people to do things ain't the best way if the outward appearance (being happy, fun and so on) is the most important. Unhappy people can't act all cheerful. The bunny ears act showed it so clearly.

QUOTE (nijlandp @ Aug 01 2015, 03:13 PM)
reforms really seem to hit hard. To force people to do things ain't the best way if the outward appearance (being happy, fun and so on) is the most important. Unhappy people can't act all cheerful. The bunny ears act showed itthe producer tries to make its executive director understand, what personalities and smiles mean for idols (fans too)... both Jougasaki sisters learn this in ep'17 forced to change their looks, with Kirari and Miria's help becoming a big sister
smile.gif

QUOTE (nijlandp @ Aug 01 2015, 03:13 PM)A movie of Wake up girls?Yup also one of Love Live! which will be in mexican theaters too, along S1 and S2 marathons ;P so ep.20 was more serious... Mishiro's Project Krone caused conflict to our respective favorites, challenging Rin and Anya on their new and old units
ohmy.gif

IM@S Cinderella Girls Theater, 2 spinoff series: short tv eps and miniONAs but S3?

Kid-Wolf said:
a wild speculation that they may end up dong a Puchimas of those girls after the anime aired I'll bet, so in other words I'm calling it right now that it will happen.... eventually.
that prediction was almost right, not daily but isn't flash-animated like Puchimas ;)

And now I see a new 'Idolmaster Side M' without any snopsis listed.. just watched that original series a few weeks ago, then the Love LIve series, which I see has a new one in second cour this season... they do work...

IM@S SideM & Cinderella Girls Theater S2, now 3 spinoffs (again 2 short ones)

gdpetti said:
I also see 'Dyamic Chord' in the same genre as TsukiPro... music label SoL... Idolmaster type again with what looks like a focus on guys instead of girls for both series... haven't seen one with guys.... aren't they usually rather 'gay'? yori or yaori or whatever that 'boy love' stuff is called? Not my type if it is... and the poster image on both does look that way.
you mean yaoi ;p but SideM isn't (yet), 1st male idol show I'll keep watching :p

gdpetti said:
And now I see a new 'Idolmaster Side M' without any snopsis listed.. just watched that original series a few weeks ago
so far I find SideM more realistic with its main idols just assembled in #8, less fujoshi bait than similar series i dropped after trying 1st eps... Gekijo is a guilty pleasure too up to ep'22, Anya and her ED are still my favorites (chibi or not):)

:ph34r: Ok, tell me about that male version of the idol genre.... didn't like it? It seems that they are as popular as the girls on the music charts, no? Was it badly written or what?

gdpetti said:
:ph34r: Ok, tell me about that male version of the idol genre.... didn't like it? It seems that they are as popular as the girls on the music charts, no? Was it badly written or what?
well it ain't as bad (part of iM@S after all) comparing series alike, i saw enough to drop yet most of SideM bored me... still its final concert and a bit late Xmas are ok but i find Cinderella Girls Gekijō shorts more fun, did you see them?<_<

Gekijo? Is there another name for that? Special Program? or 'anytime, anywhere with Cinderella'?
I watched this... what's the difference between the anime for tv and the net? same release schedule, so I figured it was the same, no?
Isn't this series storyline about the agency that trains them as groups of 2 or 4 or sometimes as 1? all of them starting out at the bottom doing promo stuff mostly, radio etc? Isn't this it? I watched both seasons... I think... relatively realistic in the sense of industry and the way the girls are used, treated... though the more abusive stuff is left out... the exploitive stuff etc.

gdpetti said:
Gekijo? Is there another name for that? Special Program? or 'anytime, anywhere with Cinderella'?
I watched this... what's the difference between the anime for tv and the net? same release schedule, so I figured it was the same, no?
I mean these 'Theater' seasons lately and both versions differ, in content 0NAs are Shorter than TV eps yet same ED... comedy? a 'hit or miss' but about more cinderella girls, still i prefer Puchimas parodies of their original iM@s idols :lol:

Saw this.... must be some show like American Idol or whatever? This is a real show, but an anime version would fit into this IdolMaster trope: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nJrLb3GxZ8o JYPE Trainee Girls Showcase Performance - TROUBLE (Neon Jungle) [ Stray Kids ep 1 171017 ]
----
This way, the whole 'pristine' or 'pure' JPOP thing could be dealt with... or one group could do both....

Ok, won't let me edit... but I didn't know this song was from 4 years ago... I heard another song like it from 5 years ago.. British group, could be same songwriter? producer? both? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UxxajLWwzqY

But I found this version( of JPopsong above) because of a metal version I heard on the radio: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=buDl_QY640k
Five Finger Death Punch - "Trouble" (Lyric Video)

How's that for weird? Every version is good.

IM@S Cinderella Girls Gekijō S3 & SideM 0VA, please replace Idol guys for gals

gdpetti said:
Saw this.... must be some show like American Idol or whatever? This is a real show, but an anime version would fit into this IdolMaster trope
actually there is a korean IM@S liveaction series (tried ep'1, but i dropped it):d

gdpetti said:
Isn't this series storyline about the agency that trains them as groups of 2 or 4 or sometimes as 1? all of them starting out at the bottom doing promo stuff mostly, radio etc? Isn't this it? I watched both seasons... I think... relatively realistic in the sense of industry and the way the girls are used, treated... though the more abusive stuff is left out... the exploitive stuff etc.
I'm hoping for its S3, new mini·eps rarely are hit like TV ep.29's rollercoaster... sadly most were miss, still from idol short series i prefer Ms. Monochrome ^_^

Playasia - Play-Asia.com: Online Shopping for Digital Codes, Video Games, Toys, Music, Electronics & more
Back