The annoying little things you hate most

Ad: Buy Girls Und Panzer Merch from Play Asia!
QUOTE (Gustav1976 @ Feb 05 2008, 12:47 PM)You're both insane for watching a group of grown men kick about an inflated sphere of leather or whatever it's made out of
tongue.gif

Try watching a group of men playing cricket for five days (I'm serious! They call them Test matches) only for the match to end in a draw because it was raining! That's true insanity!
tongue.gif

I got a few

1. People paying me back in shrapnel (coppers). What am I supposed to do with all that metal?
2. Stubborn people who are convinced they are always right.
3. People who don't take responsibility for their actions and make cheap excuses.
4. TV licence people waking me up and make threats to pay a bill (I already paid) or face a £1000 fine.
5. Making a bad pass in Pro Evo. Don't know why I hate this soooo much it happens a million times but it is one of the few instances in computer games were I want to throw the controller out the room!!!
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

The final one isn't really for kids:
6. When I use the bathroom and find toilet roll on the floor next to some magazine/newspaper. Please clean up after yourself I don't want to know about it!
mad.gif

I hate the way my pattern of thoughts fluctuates so much one moment I can talk about the most obscure topic and sound as if I actually know what I'm talking about and another moment I can't open my mouth without sounding like I don't have a clue and/or sticking my foot in it.
dry.gif

It really is quite frustrating, I don't suppose anybody has a mind for sale?

I absolutely hate going to the barber shop! I went the other day for a haircut and it was almost as bad as going to the dentist and having teeth pulled. First off I had to wait 2 hrs. and then when I finally got in the chair the barber stopped to eat his lunch. After he finished eating he decided he was going to play a quarter of madden football on the PS3?!

He finally starts cutting my hair (which mine is really easy to cut should only take 10-15 minutes tops) and pauses every 3 minutes to interrogate me on everything that is going on in my life. I suppose he is thinking if he shows an interest we will become nakama and I will become reliable income. No, just cut my hair so I can freaking leave as fast as possible! Just walking into a barbershop is one of the most annoying things in the world to me.

I can admit to hating people who call themselves "normal". People like this are full of this mentality that they are better than most people. Confidence is okay but degrading others by calling them weird or awkward is not! I also hate people who refer to themselves as "purists". In a way, we all are elitists, but I can't stand people who downplay people who watch dubbed anime. Sometimes, I feel that urge to watch anime in English... hearing what the voice actors have to say. The last thing that I hate... is being broke. I wanna purchase my next copy of Gunsmith Cats but I can't because I'm totally poor. o_o; ... It's not like I don't have jobs... it's just that I'm tired of not having money. I wanna leave school and start working so that I never have to gripe about it again. V_V;

I can't stand hearing people eat, and I hate the sound of utensils scraping across plates. I don't know why but it bothers me.

And I feel really bad about it, but I can't sit with people while they are eating. It makes me sick.

I Have a couple...

1. Stupid people with no common sense..
2. Guys that hit girls..
3. Close minded people that judge you even before you speak..
4. That sound windows xp makes when you boot/login
5. Macintosh not having proper MKV support..
6. Having only 2 cell phone towers in the area..(alltel and Us cellular)

1. Flies coming in the windows when I open them.
2. Pressure groups criticising UK bars and supermarkets who sell alcohol a bit cheaper then usual, even though it's still twice the price of most EU countries (that don't have any alcohol problems).

My greatest peeve are the preachers that come to my college every Wednesday and start treating the library courtyard as their own personal stage. If they were just chanting their gospel I'd be fine with it, but they have a very very nasty habit of (verbally) attacking people in the crowd because they happen to wear a shirt that says something they don't agree with, or call them out on some of the BS that they spew.

The most prominent event that comes to mind occurred last fall semester. A group of Islamic girls, wearing their head-scarfs, was walking past and the preacher first jumped on them, talking about how they're going to hell, and when the girls tried to defend themselves he flicked the cloth off of one of their heads. Now I was raised in a moderately Islamic family, and I can tell you that YOU DON'T DO THAT. It's physical assault in their book.

Bah, I hate those guys. Wished they'd just get banned off the campus.

QUOTE (Miashin @ Jun 20 2008, 11:53 PM) The most prominent event that comes to mind occurred last fall semester. A group of Islamic girls, wearing their head-scarfs, was walking past and the preacher first jumped on them, talking about how they're going to hell, and when the girls tried to defend themselves he flicked the cloth off of one of their heads. Now I was raised in a moderately Islamic family, and I can tell you that YOU DON'T DO THAT. It's physical assault in their book.

Bah, I hate those guys. Wished they'd just get banned off the campus.
Damn, that is really rude :x
Even though I'm not religious, I can say you should just lay off your hands of ANYBODY that has no business with you. I'd find it very rude too if they were pulling on my shirt or accessories they don't like >___>

meh my nuisances:
*my homeroom teacher (he's being such an ass with everything)
*upcoming tests
*very windy weather
dry.gif
(I felt like a shampoo commercial girl the whole day >__>)
*extreme boredom
*back ache
*the orange everywhere
*being broke
*the noise of water in the pipelines I'm hearing at night since a short while O__o
*dead forums when you're bored
*torrents that get stuck at 85%
*torrents that won't start at all when you're bored and in the need of new anime

Ah this just happened to me recently so it's still fresh on my mind
dry.gif
I hate it when your driving down the road and your coming up towards a turn, then out of nowhere some imbecile comes flying by, and tries to wedge them self in between you and the car in front of you. That is just pt.1 of the annoyance. The second pt. is when they don't even bother to give a courtesy wave like a thx for letting me in such a tight spot. That is when I wish I had a gun (paintball XD) and could just unload a few rounds.

Ugh, here's one I encounter every flipping time I go shopping.

You know those motorized scooters that stores provide, which you can sit in and they have a shopping basket attached to the front? I hate it when stupid, *cough* must control language, take those things when THEY DON'T NEED THEM. Seriously, just today I saw a woman park hers in the middle of an aisle, another peeve (don't block the aisles!), walk along it, picking up what she wants, and then sit back down power over to the next aisle and again stand up to fetch her items.

There are people that actually NEED those scooters, selfish too lazy to walk idgets.

The things that cheese me off are:
1) When you get a little bit of a song stuck in your head and you don't know what it's called or who sings it
2) The incorrect MgO3 formula on the shower gel
3) Getting a really good idea and knowing I'll have forgotten about it by tomorrow
4) Computer crashing/doing confusing things
5) When the teacher blames me for the bus being late
6) Missing a programme I really wanted to watch
7) Losing marks on a test for silly little mistakes
8) Everything going too fast when there's no need and doing its best to slow me down when I'm in a rush
9) Googling for ages and not being able to find what I'm after
10) When my parents won't stop asking questions...

I could go on!
biggrin.gif

okay here are some:

1.i walk into my house and find a big dump in the toilet
2.subtitles in anime when i stare into the words below instead of the acutal picture
3.you watch a show, stare into the retarted commercals then when tring to rembered what you been watching and u cant remember and get mad until the shows back on
4.when ur in a comfertable state the suddenly you hav to get up and u try to feel as the same before but it dosent work
5.someone is angry at me for something very little

Then what i hate the most:

When I take a dump and the toilet water hits ur butt

I then drop some thing on the floor that is small and it travels like a million miles away from you which take atlead and hour to find

Then:
apple constant new things there coming out with when i saved my hard earned money to get something of theres but atleast a week or a month later there coming out with something new which is better than before

in this bigg-ole world their is only one thing I hate the most........... home work! I get home go hw and don't go to sleep until 1am!!! WE WORK WAY MORE THAN OUR PARENTS
mad.gif

Playasia - Play-Asia.com: Online Shopping for Digital Codes, Video Games, Toys, Music, Electronics & more
Back