The annoying little things you hate most

Ad: Buy Girls Und Panzer Merch from Play Asia!
DarkMoony

Try babysitting 6 kids on your own! Happened to me was pretty annoyed.
mad.gif
I was sort of ambushed as well, my mum said can you stay in the house? Next thing I know my aunt and her friend drops their kids and leave to go shopping. As I am the only adult in the house i'm forced to stay in. A few words were later said but suffice to say that has never happened again!
biggrin.gif

1) When you really get into a show and they cancel it on a cliffhanger
blink.gif

2) Just when you work up the courage to ask a girl out you find out she just got a boyfriend

Ignorance. Need I say more?

Also. People with money who think that makes them 'better' than you.

A school teacher that doesn't know what he is talking about
dry.gif

Or a teacher who can't speak correct Dutch while he is teaching Dutch
blink.gif

When people sit there, talk about the opinions as if they were fact, its so annoying, since not everyone agrees with them.

I also hate it when people start convosationm with you, usually on a Messenger and then every conversation goes the same way:

Hi
Hi
How are you
(I give an explanation then ask about them)
Good
What you up to?
Nothing much you?
(I give explanation)

Then the convo goes stale, i hate that.

When a TA doesn't know the material he/she is supposed to be covering.

When a professor doesn't know the material he/she is supposed to be teaching, and is simple teaching a 1-2000 level course just to get his/her tenure so they can get back to research. They don't care about the students, they don't know the material, they don't make their own lectures, etc etc. Currently being taught by my TA more than my Professor in a chem course
sleep.gif

QUOTE (Hiasubi)I also hate it when people start convosationm with you, usually on a Messenger and then every conversation goes the same way:

Hi
Hi
How are you
(I give an explanation then ask about them)
Good
What you up to?
Nothing much you?
(I give explanation)

Then the convo goes stale, i hate that.
Unfortunately, I'm one of the people who initiates these kinds of convo's on MSN...I'm like 'omg look, it's ______! I haven't talked to him/her in forever!!' *messages* *2 mins later* 'ummm...yeah...so see you around...' *logs off*

I'm one of those ppl that gets annoyed easily on a lot of stuff.

1. When you run out of Red Bull and have to get new ones.
2. Brats!!
3. Ppl who disscuss morality as it was an easy thing to understand.
4. When someone turns of my connection while downloading or out of the house.
5. Ppl who think they are smart but in fact can't even reason in a normal matter.

Those are but a few things that really annoy me. One could say im a whiny guy and they wouldn't be wrong but somethimes things are good even for me
tongue.gif

there's some other things that pops out in my minds... here:

- few years ago, i was playing FFIX, played it fairly, which takes time and patients... and finally get to the final stage (Memoria Castle if im not mistaken); i.e Disc 04 (PS), save the game as usual, go to school, come back and open and load it... the memory card is damaged... so i have to play it again... ooh great... why dont you just broke when im still at disc 1 or at the beginning... further more all other games also gone, and i have to spend some money to buy a new one... awesome!! multiple lost(s) at the same time! (i lost my money, i lost my time, etc..)

- playing super mario forever (hacked version; a.k.a super mareo frustration) or super kaizo world... i've give a try on those games, but it were too hard... in the end , im mimicking & quote some those words that we can actually see the video in the youtube
tongue.gif

- wanting to post somewhere in the forum... but when i preview the post, someone (new) already post(s) there and makes my current post completely useless / nonsense =_= .lol

- someone broke their promise, someone that come late in the meeting (whoee, sometimes i even hate myself for being late
dry.gif
)

- some group walking in a group in the street or public area and talking very loudly (eventhou there are next to each other) and LOL each other.. it really bother me. "come on.. they should consider their surroundings a little... and be respectful to other..."

thats all for now, i will add another whenever it comes to my mind again... there are so much annoying little things that i hate most... (what? should "most" is suppose to be the only one?? lol XD)

QUOTE (overfiend1976 @ Jan 31 2008, 06:38 AM) Ignorance. Need I say more?
Dude, that doesn't count! That's been my one and only pet peeve for years now!

I) When my WiFi connection burns out when in the middle of some kind of intense fight
-A)mmorpgs: fighting some monster and just when you get everything fixed and back on
it is counted as if the monster killed you
-B)shooters: you get idle killed, lag is worse (makes it look like you are trying but just suck)

II) When you cant get a seat on train, so you have to stand and stay awake
-A) You cant go to sleep and try to make up for the 5 hours of sleep you got last night

III) ChapStick
-A) 'nuff said

People who say theres no stupid questions then later on asks a stupid question
When you have your mind on something all day and get excited about it then when you want to buy it it's sold out
laying in bed trying to go to sleep but it feels like you've been in bed for 8hrs awake with your eyes closed
having your siblings talk nonstop when you just got home from work and just want to rest for a little bit
people asking you for favors all the time then when you ask a small favor they don't want to do it/people only come to you when they want a favor
leavin your cell phone on at night and getting a call from someone you dont know when you was getting a good sleep
the list goes on and on but those a just a few

QUOTE (deadlylazers @ Feb 04 2008, 11:02 PM)II) When you cant get a seat on train, so you have to stand and stay awake

Happened to me before but I was in a packed train (barely enough space for me to stand) going from Cardiff to London (journey took about 5 hours).

Two things that annoy me:
I) Listening to a Tottenham fan talk bullocks about how good their team is!
II) George Bush - He's such an idiot!

QUOTE (monsta666 @ Feb 05 2008, 02:23 PM)
I) Listening to a Tottenham fan talk bullocks about how good their team is!

Cant see why, they complain they are on a roll since Ramos tok over the club instead of Jol.

But currently im annoyed about my 2 football clubs, Liverpool potentialy have one of the best squad in England (but not Europe despite what Benitezs record states) and the Manager frequently rotates the players, how the hell is a club meant to win games when you dont even feild a consist pair of Strikers.

Sensond is Stoke City, im fed up with Tony Pulis whiinnin and goingon about bring in more quality becasue we lack it, when we cant lack it since we a sitting 4th in the Championship while only being 4pts of Top spot and 6pts clear of 7th, yeah we really are lacking quality..........

Sorry if none Englanders dont understand.......

QUOTE (Feb 05 2008 @ 07:46 AM)Can't see why, they complain they are on a roll since Ramos tok over the club instead of Jol.

Yes but at the beginning of season I heard a Tottenham fan say the biggest joke ever "Watch out Arsenal we're gonna take your champions league spot next year so!"
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
So anything they say now is complete garbage!

I also heard them say Martin Jol is the best manager ever and what do they do? Sack him!
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

QUOTE (monsta666 @ Feb 05 2008, 03:03 PM)
I also heard them say Martin Jol is the best manager ever and what do they do? Sack him!

Well actually they should have gotten the Champions League place because of the FA rules, but the FA screwed up big time so it went to Arsenal......

Well in terms of League position he wasm he got Spurs to their highest leauge finsh ever 4th they have never gotten so high, so from that point he was their best manager, but he also had a bad start to the season, so that why he got sacked, plus the Board also undermimed him big time.

Which moves on to my next hate: I hate in when Premiship managers are sacked after a couple of games in charge, the boards and the fans expect teams to way over preform there rank and then get sacked when they fail this unreachable goal.

Its redicualous, Managers arnt given enough time to work with the players they have, so if results dont go there way they get sacked, so if thats the case the team looses teamwork and motivation so they are only naturally going to fail.

QUOTE (Feb 05 2008 @ 08:13 AM)Well actually they should have gotten the Champions League place because of the FA rules, but the FA screwed up big time so it went to Arsenal......

What season are you referring too? Is it the season they blew their chances when they lost to West Ham in the final day of the season and blamed it on so called "food poisoning"..... Let me guess I'm speaking to a Tottenham fan...
dry.gif

Well yes i am refering to the that season, but im not a Spurs fan, if you check the thread you created in the Games section you would find out who i support,

But what i said is true: If that had happened at any other point in a Season,the FA rules stated that the game must be postponed and the reshceduled, since Spurs didnt have enough eligable players to participate. But because of the fact it was last game of the Season the FA decided to scew this rule over, leading to the way the Results went.

Thats another thing i hate aswel when people decide or assume what your beliefs etc..... are besed upon on comment.

QUOTE (Hiasubi @ Feb 05 2008, 08:35 AM)That's another thing i hate as well when people decide or assume what your beliefs etc..... are based upon on comment.

Sorry mate. Living in London as a Arsenal fan (in West Ham territory) makes you develop a siege mentality. Everyday I hear people dissing my team/believes so it sort of becomes a habit to criticise people. and defend your club As a Liverpool fan all you have to put up with is Everton but for Arsenal we've got Tottenham, West Ham, Chelsea... I elaborate on that matter in the general sports thread.

The main reason I thought you were a Tottenham fan was the way you were consistently defended Spurs. When I said Tottenham fans talk rubbish you said why, Ramo's is doing a good job. Which made me think that's odd why would someone defend Tottenham? At that point I still didn't think you were a fan and just let the comment slide. Then you went on about what a good job he's doing , which in my opinion he doing a average job (Tottenham should finish around 6th if the manager is decent). Then you bring up that season where they should have been in the Champions League which is a view many Spurs fans bring up. It then got me thinking how is this person defending this club so much? I then put two and two together and deduced you were a Tottenham fan it was wrong but its not a unreasonable conclusion, is it?

I know how to settle this arguement.
You're both insane for watching a group of grown men kick about an inflated sphere of leather or whatever it's made out of
tongue.gif

Playasia - Play-Asia.com: Online Shopping for Digital Codes, Video Games, Toys, Music, Electronics & more
Back