The annoying little things you hate most

Ad: Buy Girls Und Panzer Merch from Play Asia!
QUOTE (Byproduct @ Nov 01 2007, 02:18 AM)I hate it when kids with no costume (for that matter too old to trick or treat) go trick or treating
There's a similar thing in the UK which I hate: it's called "Penny for the Guy". People parade an effigy of Guy Fawkes that's going to be burnt on bonfire night (Nov. 5th) and ask people for money to buy fireworks etc. But often the "guy" is not worthy of any donation. I was once walking down the street with a friend and these kids wheeling something in an old pram accosted us and said "Penny for the guy!". My friend looked the effigy up and down and said, "that's not a Guy, that's an upside down teddy bear". And it was!

1) Tele-FREAKING-MARKETERS!!!!! they will never stop calling me until I go deaf!
2) Hitting my head on low ceilings
3) When my internet goes down
dry.gif

I hate forgetting a word that I'm trying to say. I was trying to say "terminal" disease, but it took me about a half-hour to remember the word terminal.

...but what really bugs me are IGNORANT STATEMENTS!!! BLEK!!!

I as getting ready for my math class to start, and there was this girl talking about [insert_generic_reality_TV_show_here], and she said QUOTE I hate how there's always a gay couple on the show. I mean, it's good not to be prejudice, but why does there always have to be a minority on the show?

That's word-for-word what she said! It irked me! It irked the crap out of me!

...but I love everyone! And everything! Love all around!!!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGGGGGGGGHHHHHHH!!! (reference to Charlie Brown, there)

When you go to make a paypal payment, refresh the page because you went back to check one thing, and the exchange rate dropped in that 2 second time period! And so you ended up paying $2 more because you refreshed the page
dry.gif
As if that doujinshi shipment wasn't expensive enough before that additional $2 ...

Can't they change the rates at midnight? Who does it at 10:37am? Grrrr

I hate it when i see careless drivers speeding up risking themselves and others
dry.gif

Let's what do i hate...
* getting up at 6 am combined with school starting at 7:30 am
* people who are coming to school with a super, ultra, uber good mood
* the overfilled tram after school (it si so full that no one can fit anymore and if you want to get off you have to fight your way out)
* when someone is driving infront of me too slow, like it is 50 km/h allowed and he/she is driving 30
* when going to school by car, not to be able to get a parking lot anymore

hmmmm.......little annoying things.....

*going into starbucks for a quick cup of coffee and the person in front of you has like 10 ridiculous orders and the barista at the second register decides that it's time to grind more coffee and leaves the register ---- grrrrrrrr!!!!!

*when the one touch dialing on my older-than-moses obsolete cell phone doesn't work. I'll push it and hold it down and it'll keep inputting that number instead of recognizing the phone number attached to it

*visible panty lines

*hearing people use curse words after every other word while talking to friends out in public and not realizing that other people are around, including little children

*drivers who do not use their turn signals (especially when they think they're more important than everyone else and have to get to their destination faster than we do so that gives them the okay to weave in and out of traffic)!!! WHAT?? Did they not get the option package that featured the turn signal??? WHAT!!!! AGGGHHHH!! Those drivers are so aggravating!!!!!

Okay, that's it for now.....

oooh! I just remembered something annoying that happened.

I'd finished watching my typical Sunday-night shows ([as], anyone?), but decided to watch the show that was on next (Tim an Eric, a show I usually pass on). It's psychotic, as always, and a particularly painfully unfunny skit was being done (something about a fat guy singing about sitting on children). I'm just watching because I'm tired, but don't feel like sleeping yet. Then my (ultra-conservative, right wing) roommate walks in, sees the creepy skit about some fat guy singing about sitting on children, says "this is just terrible!", and walks away. I told him that I completley agreed with him (but then why was I watching it?), but he'd left before I could fully explain that I wasn't into what I was seeing (although I really didn't have the energy or the drive to explain it).

So now I'm pretty sure my roommate thinks I'm insane (not really, but kinda).

Anyways, I'd label events like that as annoying.

I hate being sick
I've been sick for at least a week now. I got over broncitius just a little while ago and as I recoverded from that, I came down with a cold. I really hate being sick >_<

I've got a list of pet peeves a mile long, but I'll just share one that I noticed today. It makes me crazy to see a recycling bin and a garbage bin right next to each other (clearly marked, of course), and yet see recyclables in the garbage and garbage in the recyclables. It's not like the person was just too lazy to put the item in the right container-- they had to walk over to both containers anyway. But somehow the giant recycling "arrow-triangle" symbol (you know the one) escapes their notice. Makes me wanna catch someone doing it and smack 'em up aside the head for being stupid.

(Hmmm, I might be housing a lot of suppressed rage...)

I hate it when the bed cover comes off and you gotta stretch it back on and make sure to tuck it under the corners of your bed, hoping that helps.

Ya i know thats weird, it just happened to me. and lol yes i roll around alot while sleeping, but no worries! i've found a pair of sheets that stay on longer than the others
biggrin.gif
... >_> but too bad they're in the wash this time.

*The evil blinking of the LAN connection icon in the tray.
*When I start missing keys and have to retype the * on the beginning several times, along with half of the words in this phrase.
*When my brother wakes me up by clapping his wet hands on my cheeks.
*When everybody whispers for no evident reason.
*When everybody's yelling during a double-period at university, when the professor is explaining smth that nobody understands, and your trying to make out his voice.

From my friend:
*When his internet provider suddendly drops due to no evident reasone when he forgets to use his download manager and he almost finished downloading a 3.8 gig file at a ***kbit speed several times in a row.

P.S. I wouldn't even start downloading....

Okay, this comes from my students......

I CANNOT stand it when I see one (or a group) of my students not doing what they were supposed to do and following the instructions I gave them, and when I call them out on it, they LIE LIE LIE and get mad at me for giving them a zero for not working out.

CASE IN POINT: In P.E., the 10th graders are doing circuit training. We have 10 stations set up and they have 1 min at each station then they switch. Each station is labeled and have been demonstrated. Now, they go to the stations and they either stand around and talk, just lie on the mat and not move, sit down, practice their cheers, dance, goof off, etc, etc.....

I give a few warnings, and pretty much after two (which one of the teachers told me it's two too many) I start taking off points based on their performance at each station. Some made it down to zero points. And then when I tell them what they received for the day, they argue and complain and say that it's not fair because they went through each station and they dressed out. Then they ask why did I continue to make them work if I knew that they got a zero.

This irks me to no end. I have a bunch of lazy, wanna-be divas in my class who don't understand that that to maintain their full points they have to participate the entire class period!!!!

Okay, rant over.

I hate it when I'm in a silent room, trying to sleep, and it feels like there are a hundred loudspeakers going off in my head. Does anyone know what I'm talking about here? It's like, the silence rebounds inside my head, and whatever thought I'm thinking becomes... much much... louder?

It's weird, it's only happened to me a couple times (tonight included).

i hate being alone... i rili need human touch... and communicate wif people.. and oso some guyz like to take up their T-shirt up and show their belly button in the street in the city... they have no muscles not handsome... no nothing... i feel like their are like pervert or something... it is rili and eye sore... i know the weather in our country is quite hot... but doin this make u look like idiot or something...

Well this I been putting up with for awhile but it now starting to irritate/annoy me now.

Let me explain alittle I dont like Vegi by alot if I even manage to get any one vegi down I will never get the second one down because I will end up throwing it up. So any veggie I do not like at all. Im techinically picky u could say although cant be help.

Ok this is the thing that annoy me someone blood related and should know what I dont like. He ask if I want mash potato. I clearly say I dont want it then within 15 min he ask again and if I also want to add gravy im like what did I say already... there other part that go with it but sigh dont want to show all my frustation.

well at work dumpster is mess up so me and my coworker have to through it in a bin outside. we allways take our out and throw it then like later we get call to throw the other department stuff. I know they girls but hey if we throw our stuff out they can too not just leaving it where my department is...

When people ask questions that: they know the answer to just to be a smart@$$, they ask to get attention cuz they have no other way of getting it, or they won't accept any answer than the one they want to hear.

I hate the fact that some people think they can cross the railway when a huge freighttrain is coming in fast
ph34r.gif

I saw that a couple of days a go, geez what a dumpass
dry.gif
, he allmost got killed by that huge train
blink.gif

I also hate it when i'm not able to watch anime...
dry.gif

Playasia - Play-Asia.com: Online Shopping for Digital Codes, Video Games, Toys, Music, Electronics & more
Back