The annoying little things you hate most

Ad: Buy Girls Und Panzer Merch from Play Asia!
ahahaha
laugh.gif
... it the same for me while playin' Counter Strike
biggrin.gif
. there's no way you can pause the game while in multiplayer mode
dry.gif
. i'm sure that the other players definitely wont hesitate to shoot (usually with a head-shot) a helpless non-moving or unmanned character while in the combat...
ph34r.gif

I really and I mean really REALLY hate it when the boss askes my opinion on changes he wanted on a project, I say I don't like it, then he says do it anyway. That bugs the living crap out of me. Does my opinion even matter? Why'd he ask my opinion if he was just going to go with his way in the first place? It's moments when I wonder why I went to school to learn how to make ads and stuff only to be told to make crap the way uneducated people want without letting me do my job properly.

I hate it when people don't wash their hands after going to the bathroom. I think it's disgusting...
I live in a dormitory, and it annoys me when people blast their music to obscenely loud levels.. I want to listen to my own music, thanks.
dry.gif

**edit** another really annoying little thing just happened. The ATM machine ATE my bankcard.
mad.gif
Apparently it's not valid anymore... so it eats it! I knew that I had to revalidate it soon, but I didn't know when... also I didn't expect it to be EATEN by the machine... ARGGHGH!!!!!!!

1. words that are on the tip of your tounge
2. not falling asleep
3. when it gets too hot
4. when it gets too cold
5. when things dont go your way

QUOTE (nwms8 @ Oct 09 2007, 02:21 AM) byproduct, If I hired you to do something and you didn't like it; I'd fire you so fast.

laugh.gif

nah, it's not about doing something I don't like. I do that all the time, it's when you ask me my professional opinion on something then go with what you had intended to do in the first place. It's an HR trick that makes employees think they're in control when they're really not.
This situation is the same as if I told one of our salesmen how to do their job. I don't know a lick on how to sell a bus. I deal with that all day. If my boss knew a thing or two about making ads, colors, and so on, then I would't have a problem, but that isn't the case.

Haha! i love this thread! the only problem is, it leads me to my first annoyance:

-joining a forum and having to read through a thread to catch up
sleep.gif
'
-people chewing gum (the lip-smacking and snapping.....ugh!)
-taking a shower on a hot day (once you get out, you start sweating =_=)
-people who drive green subaru's
-the word "panites"
-seeing there's only one day before the expiration date on a half full jug of milk
-people who ask long questions in class (please don't take 15 minutes of our time
happy.gif
)

and, like a lot of people here, there's probably more to come form me
wink.gif

QUOTE (The "Dott" @ Oct 21 2007, 01:54 PM)and, like a lot of people here, there's probably more to come form meShould be
tongue.gif
, i'm sure you'll experiencing more and more "little annoying" things through everyday life routine... XD

here's another from me
dry.gif
:

(i) english grammar test ~[(+_+)]~. especially whenever in MCQ (multiple choice question).. XD
(ii) wearing formal / casual attire. then whenever i go to the toilet, i got put them off, any mistake or off-timing would be veeerryy unpleasant
ph34r.gif

not having saturdays off
not having those pay you back $200 after you lent them money.
the fact books a million closed here. Where am I going to get my art supplies?
People who love pie....why? Cake is 10x much better.
i finally got san. *celebrates.
laugh.gif

Some little things..I hate most the big things(like wars etc) but the little ones are the most irritating..
1)When I can't find my umbrella and outside its raining cats and dogs
2)When I wake up and have no cigarettes(man that makes me go in berserk mode )
3)When I have run out of coffee(.....no comments plz
ph34r.gif
)
4)When After 8 hours of work, 4 hours of assignments and 1 hour of extras(going from home to work and vice versa ) My dearest girlfriend calls me and tells me that she is in my house waiting for me( man...I'm like married here..
sad.gif
sad.gif
sad.gif
)
5)When someone points the "justice finger" on me when I pass by him with my motorcycle...Whats wrong with that anyway??
6)When subbers are quiting an anime series that I'm interested into and wait for another team to sub it....
mad.gif

7)When my friends are calling me idiot more than 10 times in a raw and they eat and drink everything before I lay a finger on the table
8)My girl - friend calls me cold-hearted BAKA...WHY?????ME?BAKA?
blink.gif
(It really irritates me when she doesn't finish sentences and jumps to conclusions )
9)When they call me and I am cooking,taking a bath,watching something interesting
and finally 10 ==> To talk to someone and she/he doesn't give a damn about what i say

...If you are doing anything related to that..don't talk to me
tongue.gif
biggrin.gif
laugh.gif

@animeakuma
laugh.gif
I like your problems, they make me feel better.

I'm not terribly hating it, just when it's cold out when I gotta run back and forth from the admin office to the main/sales office.

I hate it when carving a pumpkin all those juices make the paper all wet and really hard to cut out the design

When your parents don't get the good candy to munch on during Halloween. XD
When you play pka and the angel statues for character screen unlock jumps from 270 to 390 for the next character. What the heck?
When seeing Misuzu's overdrive on Eternal Fighter Zero. (It makes me sad to see her say GOAL.) ; _ ;
When you think it's easy to get the title san on ftv..... _ .

I HATE HARUHI!!! I HATE PEOPLE LIKE HARUHI!!!! I HATE PEOPLE WITH PERSONALITIES SIMILAR TO HARUHI!!!

Seriously, that attitude... I hate those kind of people. I feel sorry for Kyon.

QUOTE (khael @ Oct 31 2007, 12:35 PM) I HATE HARUHI!!! I HATE PEOPLE LIKE HARUHI!!!! I HATE PEOPLE WITH PERSONALITIES SIMILAR TO HARUHI!!!

Seriously, that attitude... I hate those kind of people. I feel sorry for Kyon.
I feel sorry for Kyon too..but u know i kinda like Haruhi..in the anime..if there is a person like her in real life...PLZ I DON'T WANT TO KNOW HER!!!ONI!!!!

QUOTE (Inoji @ Oct 31 2007, 12:11 PM) When seeing Misuzu's overdrive on Eternal Fighter Zero. (It makes me sad to see her say GOAL.) ; _ ;
DUDE! I really do hate that too.
I like Ayu tho, her's is a little more fun.

Off topic here for a bit. Ayu's overdrive is sort of similar to Kanna. XD

The next thing that annoys me relating to this game.

Doing Koudouki Mio's overdrive seriously...o_o What type of command is Medium, Low, Down, Low, Medium?
Same for young Mizuka
High, Medium, Down, Low, Low
o_o;
Most of the overdrives command annoy me in this game. Misuzu's animation overdrive annoy me more though. . _ .

I just got done with trick or treaters so i got a couple little things I hate now

I hate it when kids with no costume (for that matter too old to trick or treat) go trick or treating

When parents make their 8 year old kids wear a jacket over their costumes because "it's a little cold out"
Yeah, spiderman and darth vader wore goosedown

When, and this one I hate the most, when the little kids bitch about the candy they get.
Quit looking a gift horse in the mouth. It's free candy!

When people are jealous of something that you have and they try to take it away.
dry.gif

I agree with the over-age trick-or-treating... I am in high-school and all I heard was "are you going trick-or-treating?" and all I could think was "WTF?!?! YOU ARE ALMOST AN ADULT! ACT LIKE IT!"

* ppl walking without looking where they are going
* Too much homework, and the feeling to not have any time left for other things
* Christmas D:
* Cold
* Not knowing what to listen while I really have so many various artists/bands I like on my computer
* Ppl whispering like mad behind me in class when I really try to hear what that person in the front was trying to explain

Playasia - Play-Asia.com: Online Shopping for Digital Codes, Video Games, Toys, Music, Electronics & more
Back