the almighty...

Ad: Buy Girls Und Panzer Merch from Play Asia!

wceend

-Spama Sosei
Sempai
ye syes, the time is near , tomorrow at 24:00 (12:00 AM) we will blast into a brand new Anime-year 2006!!
for aome it will be a few hours earlier than for others, depends on timezone eh ;P
i`m posting this now because i wont be here tomorrow evening! , i mean i must blow up all my c4 ehh..imean firecrackers ^-^'
i wish you all a happy and Anime filled 2006!!!

Happy New Year!!! just got back from this awesome party......... didn't kiss anyone tho
tongue.gif
hehe.. got any new year's resolutions?? i'll start with mine: i want to get into my first choice college!!! and i would like to start saving some money for college and a year in another country
biggrin.gif

Had a good time. Stayed at home -.- 'cuz noone invites me to anything anymore, 'cuz I don't drink. ANYWAY.... that won't get me down 'cuz my new year's resolution is Don't Worry Be Happy, yo.
Had fun with my cousin, he lit off some bottle rockets. 'tis fun.

i don't drink...but my friends do...so it's funny that way, too...

just went around the streets...

Haha, this new year i got only 2 rockets blown in my face
tongue.gif

Our house is at a hill so when the people down the hill fire rockets they sometimes turn towards our house and blow up there. Ka-Boom! Right next to me, yihaaa!
tongue.gif

I don't really drink but this year drank quite a bit of champaine and got slightly drunk.
biggrin.gif
Nothing big or I would be felling the after effects right now.

New year resolution - Watch more great anime
laugh.gif

hmm i didnt drink for new year's, i hate the taste of alcohol, so i never do anyways........ but it was fun to see all the people getting drunk on new year's
biggrin.gif

Getting drunk is not fun... Watching other people get drunk and act like total idiots is... fun!!!! Because they do stupid things... and that's funny!

Happy New year! man what a great year it has been for fansub. good animes, good people, new people, old people, bad animes, funny people (not to mention people way beyond stupid
tongue.gif
) man. FTV rox! if it ever goes down, i'm going down with it! GOODBYE 2005, hello 2006!. hopefully new goodies will come for this year.

Happy New year my new year reasoultion is to become a better person and I hope everybody has a great year and watch as much anime as you can this year and if you have not seen Evangelion at least once try it out ok holla.

Happy New Year!!!

I don't drink either...Just did some programming, gaming, and anime watching!!! ^^

New Year's Resolutions:
1.Become a better person(One must have humility, there is ALWAYS room for improvement)

2.Finish my last semester of college(YAY!)

3.Don't procrastinate(Helps me complete #2 and #4)

4.Find a job(HELP ME PLZ!!!
sad.gif
)

ay! , finally got replies, lol , i hope you find a job chiba.
you could always deliver magazines like i do ;P , though i doubt if you could live of it O.O

QUOTE (wceend @ Jan 2 2006, 04:22 AM) ay! , finally got replies, lol , i hope you find a job chiba.
you could always deliver magazines like i do ;P , though i doubt if you could live of it O.O
I wish I could support myself with a job like magazine delivery or even being a cashier(my current job). That would be nice. But I've spent good money on college to get a Bachelors in CompSci. I must repay loans and try to become financially secure and independant. Thanks for the moral support
biggrin.gif
Good luck with your future plans a new year as well
laugh.gif

Playasia - Play-Asia.com: Online Shopping for Digital Codes, Video Games, Toys, Music, Electronics & more
Back