the almighty...

Playasia - Play-Asia.com: Online Shopping for Digital Codes, Video Games, Toys, Music, Electronics & more

wceend

-Spama Sosei
Sempai
ye syes, the time is near , tomorrow at 24:00 (12:00 AM) we will blast into a brand new Anime-year 2006!!
for aome it will be a few hours earlier than for others, depends on timezone eh ;P
i`m posting this now because i wont be here tomorrow evening! , i mean i must blow up all my c4 ehh..imean firecrackers ^-^'
i wish you all a happy and Anime filled 2006!!!

Kashisu

-san
Kouhai
Happy New Year!!! just got back from this awesome party......... didn't kiss anyone tho
hehe.. got any new year's resolutions?? i'll start with mine: i want to get into my first choice college!!! and i would like to start saving some money for college and a year in another country

h2orowe

-chan
Kouhai
Had a good time. Stayed at home -.- 'cuz noone invites me to anything anymore, 'cuz I don't drink. ANYWAY.... that won't get me down 'cuz my new year's resolution is Don't Worry Be Happy, yo.
Had fun with my cousin, he lit off some bottle rockets. 'tis fun.

Ultima

-san
Kouhai
i don't drink...but my friends do...so it's funny that way, too...

just went around the streets...

Daedroth

-oni
Retired
Haha, this new year i got only 2 rockets blown in my face

Our house is at a hill so when the people down the hill fire rockets they sometimes turn towards our house and blow up there. Ka-Boom! Right next to me, yihaaa!

neutrality

-dono
Kouhai
I don't really drink but this year drank quite a bit of champaine and got slightly drunk.
Nothing big or I would be felling the after effects right now.

New year resolution - Watch more great anime

Kashisu

-san
Kouhai
hmm i didnt drink for new year's, i hate the taste of alcohol, so i never do anyways........ but it was fun to see all the people getting drunk on new year's

noob

±ⁿ°°ɓ±
Retired
Getting drunk is not fun... Watching other people get drunk and act like total idiots is... fun!!!! Because they do stupid things... and that's funny!

hamasusuke

-aniue
Retired
Happy New year! man what a great year it has been for fansub. good animes, good people, new people, old people, bad animes, funny people (not to mention people way beyond stupid
) man. FTV rox! if it ever goes down, i'm going down with it! GOODBYE 2005, hello 2006!. hopefully new goodies will come for this year.

Thugforlife1232

-dono
Kouhai
Happy New year my new year reasoultion is to become a better person and I hope everybody has a great year and watch as much anime as you can this year and if you have not seen Evangelion at least once try it out ok holla.

Chiba

-san
Kouhai
Happy New Year!!!

I don't drink either...Just did some programming, gaming, and anime watching!!! ^^

New Year's Resolutions:
1.Become a better person(One must have humility, there is ALWAYS room for improvement)

2.Finish my last semester of college(YAY!)

3.Don't procrastinate(Helps me complete #2 and #4)

4.Find a job(HELP ME PLZ!!!
)

wceend

-Spama Sosei
Sempai
ay! , finally got replies, lol , i hope you find a job chiba.
you could always deliver magazines like i do ;P , though i doubt if you could live of it O.O

Chiba

-san
Kouhai
QUOTE (wceend @ Jan 2 2006, 04:22 AM) ay! , finally got replies, lol , i hope you find a job chiba.
you could always deliver magazines like i do ;P , though i doubt if you could live of it O.O
I wish I could support myself with a job like magazine delivery or even being a cashier(my current job). That would be nice. But I've spent good money on college to get a Bachelors in CompSci. I must repay loans and try to become financially secure and independant. Thanks for the moral support
Good luck with your future plans a new year as well