That Fool

Ad: Buy Girls Und Panzer Merch from Play Asia!

anbu-black-ops

-san
Kouhai
w190546878.jpg

Title: That Fool
Genre: Romance, Comedy
Episodes: 16

Synopsis 1:
Goo Dong-baek is an honest and good-hearted postman. One day he encounters with Han Ji Soo, a top celebrity. However, an ordinary man gets no chance to show his feeling to this top actress who everyone loves. Six months period of time with her elapses like a midsummer night's dream. But he cannot just end up his love like a “dream”. Shouting out love! His love has just begun.

Synopsis 2:
A story about a postman, Goo Dong Baek (Hwang Jung Min) and a top actress, Han Ji Soo (Kim Ah Joong) where their relationship begins because of a marriage contract for 6 months.

Cast:
Hwang Jung Min as Goo Dong Baek
Kim Ah Joong as Han Ji Soo
Joo Sang Wook as Kim Kang Mo (Son of the mayor, Ji Soo's secret love)

-------------------------

has anybody watching this kdrama??? its my latest obsession. i really like it alot. its not heavy on drama. its so fun and loveable to watch. i cant get enough of it. its like notting hill but with a twist. i became an instant fan of the lead guy here. i rank this kdrama as one of my all time fave. its almost ending. cant wait to see the final episode.

it looks like majority of the people here are a fan of jdorama, so i posted another cool kdrama for a change. lately ive been watching nothing but kdrama... i got tired watching animes.

out of all the kdramas that are showing, this one is the best imo... its alot better than cinderella man.

looks good! i think i'll check this out when i have more time
biggrin.gif
its been awhile since i watched any k/j-drama and i've been looking for something sweet but not heavy to start again =]

QUOTE (samthebear @ Jun 12 2009, 11:45 PM) looks good! i think i'll check this out when i have more time
biggrin.gif
its been awhile since i watched any k/j-drama and i've been looking for something sweet but not heavy to start again =]
its really funny and entertaining. also it has its tender moments but not that heavy. so far there are 14 episodes that are subbed. it looks like this kdrama will end next week in korea.

i cant wait to see whats gonna happen. the story is kinda touching.

the drama can be compared to 1st shop of coffee prince. very light drama which i like.

ohmy.gif
i LOVE first shop of coffee prince! i've been looking for a similar k-drama for ages! it was soooo cute!!! *sigh* now i'm really geed to watch this lol

Playasia - Play-Asia.com: Online Shopping for Digital Codes, Video Games, Toys, Music, Electronics & more
Back