Tenpou Ibun Ayakashi Ayashi

Ad: Buy Girls Und Panzer Merch from Play Asia!
I liked Tenpou Ibun Ayakashi Ayashi I thought the series got better as it went on. I think what hurt it was it started really slow and probably lost the audience early and couldn't get them back

i agree with u hyuuga. it went slow and downhill. i have a feeling that they are not going to make any second season or whatever season at all, though, imo, they rushed the ending. since the plot was beginning to lose the audience interests. but there are a lot of questions that are left unanswered, i think.

but in the bright side, its a good anime, id say. if they decided to make a continuation of this series. i will watch it.

This was a great anime series.....Bones was the production company. It was a total of 26 episodes in all, the last one was subbed about 10 days ago. From what I was told by a fellow fan of this series, it did not prove to be too popular in Japan and Bones decided to not continue with it. Ah....too bad. Beautiful animation, music and a good storyline.

really 26 episodes - dam i only got 25 and it said that was it...

cool i must go find this and see it.

I'm sorry, JohnBankai...I gave you the wrong information...just checked on this one and it was only 25 episodes in length....too bad for us eh?
laugh.gif
Well, I have saved it in my anime files nevertheless, as I plan to re-watch it later on as time allows....

this series is very intersting to me, this supernatural stuffs i really enjoy it. but i dont understand why this anime end so quickly. coz i heard that the episodes suppose to be about 50. i realy like the 40 years old guy characater. it s quite unique. the hero for an anime always be a highschool student. so booring. i want something different. (unless that anime is very interesting like kenichi). i dont mean to brag here but i have quite a vast experiece in watching anime since 1994. this anime is realy a good one. just because it is based on historical setting doesnt mean the story will be plain. i expect further development of character between them until yoshamaru get rid of his own Ayakashi. that is how an ending suppose to be)

QUOTE (janjanjala @ May 22 2007, 09:43 PM) this series is very intersting to me, this supernatural stuffs i really enjoy it. but i dont understand why this anime end so quickly. coz i heard that the episodes suppose to be about 50. i realy like the 40 years old guy characater. it s quite unique.  the hero for an anime always be a highschool student. so booring. i want something different. (unless that anime is very interesting like kenichi). i dont mean to brag here but i have quite a vast experiece in watching anime since 1994. this anime is realy a good one. just because it is based on historical setting doesnt mean the story will be plain. i expect further development of character between them until yoshamaru get rid of his own Ayakashi. that is how an ending suppose to be)
Well, I have good news for all of us who enjoyed this series and were sorry to see it end so quickly....the first OVA was just released and Shinsen-Subs is doing the honors....first OVA is titled "Ayakashi Ayashi Inferno." Same beautiful animation drawing style and great music. mystery and action....looking forward to more. The story takes place six months later...won't reveal more as I do not want to spoil it for you all.
wink.gif

I just started watching this series a little while ago (I had been DLing it as it was fansubbed but just sorta left it sitting around for this long) and 12 episodes in, I'm really impressed! I thought it started out a little slow, but before I knew it was was watching episode after episode and every time the end credits would start, I'd think "Has it really been 22 minutes already!?"-- I was that engrossed. It's been a while since an anime caught my eye (I'm more into the Asian dramas lately), but this one has. I'd glad to hear the story will continue (although I haven't finished the TV series myself yet-- I'm abstaining with the hopes of watching it together with some friends of mine, because I'm gonna recommend it to them).

poonk, glad you like this series....was one of my favorites of this past year, and if you read the post above yours, you will know that I made fans of this anime, aware the first OVA was released...make sure you watch it after you finish the series....Yuki, our hero, was a noble character and well drawn in a handsome sorta of way. I miss Lunar Anime....they were the fansubbers for this series......post your opinions again, after you keep watching.
wink.gif

Has officially been dropped by Shinsen! I know it sucks, not other group has picked up this amazing series yet. Well actually the entire series has been subbed by Lunar already, but the 5 episode OVA only has the first two episodes done by Shinsen. I advise any of you who have not yet done so to not watch these two subbed episodes because they will leave you needing the last three. Wait until another fansub group hopefully decides to sub the remaining three episodes. But if you haven't seen the series at all grab the Lunar subs and enjoy! To any fansub groups out there, let's finish this OVA!

-Tatsukun

I actually wrote the below comment about the OVA Ayakashi Ayashi Inferno but I guess they merged it. I seriously wish someone would finish this series. It's so good that even if somebody doesn't I will buy the DVD of the OVA release when it comes out, despite me absolutely hating the grainy yellow subtitles, lack of karaoke, and utterly bad translations that usually come with them.

-Tatsukun

man i want the ova too! Saizo's new hair is too cool for me!!! >_< please someone pick it up! i'm begging!!!

QUOTE (hisui19 @ Mar 03 2009, 09:41 PM) man i want the ova too! Saizo's new hair is too cool for me!!! >_< please someone pick it up! i'm begging!!!
I am in the same boat as you all are, but no one is subbing the last three OVAS. I have looked off and on, over the past, almost, two years and no one picked them up as they are licensed. Too bad really, would have been a nice way to wrap things up. Well, let's hope that maybe someday, we will see the last three subbed, and subbed well...yeah sure.
wink.gif

QUOTE (ImTakes @ Mar 04 2009, 12:00 AM) I am in the same boat as you all are, but no one is subbing the last three OVAS. I have looked off and on, over the past, almost, two years and no one picked them up as they are licensed. Too bad really, would have been a nice way to wrap things up. Well, let's hope that maybe someday, we will see the last three subbed, and subbed well...yeah sure.
wink.gif

well if only i can buy it but i can't! here in my country there's not much anime their selling here and if i buy it on web it needs credit card and i don't have credit card!!! i'm still young... maybe raws are enough for me but that's boring, i'm so desperate now... T_T

Playasia - Play-Asia.com: Online Shopping for Digital Codes, Video Games, Toys, Music, Electronics & more
Back