TeamSpeak voice server

Ad: Buy Girls Und Panzer Merch from Play Asia!

add a Voice Communication Server?

• Yes, I have a microphone and am willing to participate.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes, only if it's Ventrilo.

• Yes, only if it's Teamspeak.

• Yes, but I will only listen in.

• No, it's a waste of resources.

• No, it's not necessary.

• No, this is stupid.

• Total voters
QUOTE (daft27 @ May 7 2006, 10:30 PM) Yea, we can have different channels for different things. If the beta server gets completely filled then we can consider the test a success and open more slots.

I personally prefer Ventrilo for its clarity but I'm leaning towards TeamSpeak 2 for administrative reasons (easier to integrate with... ie, linking your forum accounts with TS2 accounts).
I agree. although ventrilo has a better sound quality and more features, such as user-to-user communication feature, use-to-channel, text-to-speech and etc. TeamSpeak would be much better since, we can pm one another through it... Besides, teamspeak is easier to use.

edit: daft27 is scary!

Just wondering, can we add AFK channel?
blink.gif

QUOTE (noob @ Jun 30 2006, 08:12 PM) I agree. although ventrilo has a better sound quality and more features, such as user-to-user communication feature, use-to-channel, text-to-speech and etc. TeamSpeak would be much better since, we can pm one another through it... Besides, teamspeak is easier to use.

edit: daft27 is scary!

Just wondering, can we add AFK channel?
blink.gif

forget the afk channel i find it oddest why we dont have an Watching Anime Channel?

Edit just as i wrote this daft joined TS SCARRRRRRRRRRRRY i think i will speak when there are more people in TS so i dont look stupid =D

HAHHAHAH I thought about doing the same thing. But appearently I was not the only one. We were all scared of Daft.

Yeah, I wonder why don't we have an Watching anime channel.... Wait, what games are we going to play? Since we have a gaming channel we should play some random pm game too
biggrin.gif

i conquered my fears and spoke to the big man himself his not as scary as i first thought but i dont rate his music taste i can hear it in the background. :/

QUOTE (Shifty @ Jul 1 2006, 07:43 PM) i conquered my fears and spoke to the big man himself his not as scary as i first thought but i dont rate his music taste i can hear it in the background. :/
- http://www.kawaii-radio.net
found it on hamasusuke's sig

Ultima is also there, now I'm really scared! o_o

QUOTE (Noshi @ Jul 4 2006, 10:13 AM) hm... have no mic.
can I just stay anonymous and listen to others' voices?
biggrin.gif

You can send text messages into the channel if you have no mic but would still like to participate.

right click on the name of the person you'd like to send the message then select send message and what not, you can do the same to the server AND/OR channel.

edit: server is down.
biggrin.gif

QUOTE (noob @ Jul 4 2006, 02:08 PM) right click on the name of the person you'd like to send the message then select send message and what not, you can do the same to the server AND/OR channel.

edit: server is down.
biggrin.gif

Sometimes it takes two or three tries to get into the server. The first one says its down, the second one says you're already online, and the third one is good to go.

no way... i just tried it, it said im already online and then ... guess what happened
ohmy.gif

QUOTE (daft27 @ Jul 14 2006, 10:20 PM) The voice server is fun to use when other people are on. You get to talk to them!
Very true. Its fun to talk to someon over here.

You should join us.

I just wanted to use teamspeak again a few days ago, but I couldn't enter.
Now I tried it again, but still can't enter. It says that the server might be offline or something >.<
Did Daft drop the TS server??

TS is down.

[14:58:40] Connecting to voice.fansub.tv
[14:58:43] No reply from server
or maybe teamspeak is not running on it

read the last one..

QUOTE (Noshi @ Aug 05 2006, 04:57 PM) I just wanted to use teamspeak again a few days ago, but I couldn't enter.
Now I tried it again, but still can't enter. It says that the server might be offline or something >.<
Did Daft drop the TS server??
Apparently the team speak server is down right now. Daft is away for the moment, so let's be patient and the server will be back eventually.

The TS server crushed. It happens from time to time to any server.

Playasia - Play-Asia.com: Online Shopping for Digital Codes, Video Games, Toys, Music, Electronics & more
Back